Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
A new age Weapon. Underground World. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:47 pm
User ImageDown the hall, Tobias felt and heard footsteps approaching. He knew it was the girls. "It's about damn time!" grinned. He slid open the little door which was big enough for him to reach his arm through, but too high up to reach the handle. Their footsteps were coming closer and closer and they couldn't have been walking any slower. He began to wave his arm outside of the door, telling them to pick up the pace.

Tobias pulled his arm back through, picking up his bag and looking once more at the room he was leaving. He left a few things, like a pair of beat up shoes, and some torn up clothes. Finally, Arc opened up the door as he checked to see if he had everything he needed. Everything accounted for. "Yeah. Let's do this s**t! I'm starved!" he said, a sharp-toothed grin across his face. He walked out of the room to see that everyone was there. "What the hell we standing around here for? We got stuff to do!" he whispered leading the way.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:31 am
"Were coming let go get food and get the hell outta here!" Sora said excitedly but quietly. "Hey Arc who is this?" she asked while smiling down at the little boy.

((Warning my internet is broken so i wont be able to get on much for a while unless i sneak on to my moms laptop which im doing now.....))  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:55 pm
The four, plus a Noah, began to walk down the hall when Sora asked her question. “This is my son, Noah. He’ll be joining us on our picnic. This is his first time meeting people other then Toby, so be nice to him please. I’m talking to you, Doll,” she said with another smile.

Doll was a little surprised at this new information, but took it easily. She wasn’t one to get overly emotional. It wasn’t in her nature. But this would surely come as a surprise to Sora though. She may put two and two together. The attack on Arc those many years ago, and the appearance of a child who was a mixed breed. Doll certainly had. The thought made Doll sad in a way. She grabbed Arc’s free hand, silently supporting her.

Arc felt her hand get pulled by Doll. She smiled at her, holding Noah with one arm. “Don’t worry Doll…it’s all fine,” she said quietly. They had made it to the dinning hall, finally. And Noah had finally woken up.

Noah opened his eyes with a yawn, his fangs shinning in the light. “Mama?” she yawned, rubbing his eyes. He looked around, seeing two new faces around him. He suddenly became shy, hiding his face in his mothers chest, squeezing her in a half hug, his arms to short to reach all the way around her.

Arc laughed a little,” Noah, these are….your sisters. Doll is this little girl right her. And that’s Sora over there,” she said, pointing to them all. “They love you very much, so there’s no need to be shy,” she said, putting Noah down, only to have him grab onto her leg. Arc’s eyes traveled to Toby, her face sweepingly smiling at him with a shrug.

Doll looked at the little boy curiously. He had Arc’s wings, but he also had wolf ears and tail. He was amazingly prefect. No doubt the doctor loved his combination. “Very well then little brother, lets go eat!” Doll said with a smile, grabbing the little boys hand and pulling him over to the table which held all the food the cooks had made for them. “Come little brother, let’s get pancakes!” she smiled.

Noah felt his arm get pulled by Doll, “eh!?~” he said in surprise. Before he knew it, he was already at the table full of food. He was so short, he couldn’t see over the table. He jumped to try and see, but couldn’t. All his shyness gone with Doll’s simple act of kindness.

Arc grinned as Doll pulled her “little brother” over to the food. It really warmed her heart. She finally had a little family of her own. The thought made her heart fly.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:25 pm
User ImageAs they walked, Arc explained who exactly Noah was. Tobias was the first one outside the family to find this out. But now that Doll and Sora were along for the ride, they had a right to know. Hopefully Sora could put two and two together, being the one that saved Arc. Suddenly, he woke up. Seeing people besides his mother, grandfather, and now Tobias, scared the boy a bit. But Arc assured him that it was ok, calling Sora and Doll his sisters. He wouldn't have gone that far. Not Sora at least.

Doll was more than happy to accept the child as family and once they reached the dining hall, she took on her role as a big sister. Tobias looked around, taking in his surroundings. "I haven't been in here in years!" he mumbled. Without another word, Tobias took a seat and began to eat. he was going to eat as much as he could. Who knew when they'd get another chance?

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:13 am
"Hi Noah its really nice to meet you!" Sora said with a smile. So this is what the b*****d did to her. Sigh. She is so strong to go through the pregnancy alone.... I'm surprised that she called me his sister. Damn we are one ******** up little family.... Sora looked around the room. "Doll I was right you upper level guys get all the good stuff!" She laughed and saw Toby. "Hungry much Toby?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:17 am
User ImageSora laughed at Tobias as he stuffed his face. It annoyed him more than usual. He already wasn't a morning person and he already didn't like Sora. "Shut up and eat!" he grumbled. What Tobias didn't eat, he'd bring along. That was the only way he knew they'd eat later. As for down the road, he honeestly didn't know. While he was somewhat knowledgeable, onething he didn't know much about at all was the outside world. None of them did really. They were all prisoners after all. This was the only life they knew.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:48 pm
Doll bit into an egg sandwich, chewing it with great pleasure. As she swallowed she smiled at Sora, “Well they like good behavior, so they reward us. Toby here would be in the lower levels if not for someone here and a little contract…”Doll said, slyly looking at Arc who was just sitting down with a plate of food.

Arc was a bit surprised to hear that Doll knew about her contract with her father. Somehow Doll gained information that she really didn’t need to know about. Arc sighed, tying a napkin loosely around Noah’s neck. “Try not to spill sweetheart…”she said, giving her son some food that had actual nutritional value to it. Doll had only grabbed snack foods and cakes for breakfasts. Arc looked around to see that almost everyone had gotten the same kind of thing. They all had sweet tooth’s! Arc sighed, getting up and walking back over to the table where food was set up. “We have to remember balance. You can have cakes and sweets, but not for breakfast. And you certainly need to eat something that’s good for you in the morning. How else will you make it through the day?” she said, a plate of fruits, grain, and dairy in her hands. Arc gave everyone one cup of juice, and a cup of milk, as well as breakfast based foods. As she pasted Doll, she whispered, “Now we really shouldn’t look into things that don’t involve us, right?” she said, sounding slightly serious.

Doll grumbled; she hated milk. But if Arc said she needed to drink it, she would. Doll was a little shocked at the tone of Arc’s voice. But she would hold her ground on this one, “One shouldn’t make contracts like that to keep someone safe…” she challenged.

Arc sat down between Doll and Noah, Toby and Sora sitting across from them. “What I do is no concern of yours,” she said. “Toby, Sora! Behave! I wont have you bickering this early in the morning,” she said, turning to Noah and feeding him some oatmeal.

“Mom! I hate oatmeal! And I can eat by myself,” pouted Noah, taking the spoon from his mother and feeding himself.

Arc looked a little hurt by this, staring at her child with blank eyes. She looked as if she’d cry.

Noah looked taken aback. He sighed, handing the spoon over to his mother. “Just so you know, I’m a big boy now!” he said, crossing his arms as his mother joyfully feed him.

Doll looked at Arc, wondering something about her again. ’Why does she insist on taking care of EVERYONE? Even at a cost to herself? You’re the one that needs the most help out of all of us. You’re blind, yet you want to take us all out of this place, even if it will cause you trouble with an unfamiliar environment. You take care of Noah all by yourself, loving him, spoiling him silly…even after what happened. And the contract…’ Doll could never understand what went on in Arc’s head. She seemed so happy all the time. Even now, she was smiling. While everyone else was on edge about the future. How would they get by? What was the world like out there? None of this seemed to bother this girl at all. Was she really this simple? Or was she just a wonderful actress?

((I just can't get over how cute that puppy is in your siggy Otaku-kun!~ ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:18 am
User ImageAs Tobias finished his first plate of food, Arc started giving everyone more food. It was breakfast food and she kept going on about eating right. That was the least of their worries at this point. But Tobias knew better than to go against Arc on this. She was the mother after all. Even Noah seemed to hate that she was being so overbearing. Arc insisted on feeding him. When he resisted, she almost cried.

That did it for Tobias. He set his cup down and sighed. "Arc stop it! The boy is four years old and he's shown us that he can feed himself. You gotta loosen your grip a bit, ok?" he said. He honestly meant no harm by it. But his tone of voice always betrayed that. At the same time, Arc had known him longer than anyone else here, and he always talked to her that way.

((yours is funny too!))  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:48 am
Arc smiled and turned her head to Toby, “I know he can. But it makes me feel useful if I can do something like this. They grow up so fast! Soon he’ll be all grown up, and I wont be able to baby him anymore,” she said. As she did, the spoon in Arc’s hand began to shack. She wanted to be useful in some way or another, she hated feeling like she was worthless. And this babying thing she was doing, she did because she was nervous. She wanted to protect Noah, but if they left this place…would she be able to, even with her handicap?

Noah looked at his mothers’ hand. It was shacking. He looked up, shocked to see his mother this way. Noah had only seen the proud, happy side of his mother. She was always so strong for him, never showing any kind of weakness. It was as if she was slowly unraveling in front of him. The little boy began to panic, “It’s alright Mommy. If you want to, you can feed me. It’s alright, really,” Noah said, taking a bite of the food from the spoon.

Arc smiled, “No…Toby’s right…you’re a big boy now,” she sighed, handing her son the spoon. Arc turned to her own food and stared at it for a long time. She really wasn’t very hungry at the moment. She was to nervous, she didn’t think she could keep it down.

((Thank you ^^))

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:12 am
User ImageArc's hand began to shake as she answered him. She spoke of wanting to be useful and whatnot. Tobias took a bite of food and thought about what to say for a moment. He didn't do it a lot, but there were times when he chose his words wisely. "Arc," he finally said, "You're plenty useful to us. This would not work without you!" Tobias looked around, checking to see who and what was around. "You made this plan to get out of here. You keep me out of trouble more times than I can count. If that's not useful, I can't tell you what is, Arc!" he whispered.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:27 am
Arc felt her face grow hot at Toby’s words. No one had ever called her useful in anyway. She couldn’t bare to look at him now. Arc turned away from Toby, trying to get her third eye to unfocused on him, but she couldn’t get his serious face out of her minds eye. She nodded, at a lose for words.

Doll raised an eyebrow at this. She glanced at Sora with a smirk that read ‘I told you so…’ she took a bite of food, satisfied with her prediction on Arc’s feelings. I mean, why else would she have done the things she’s done to protect that rude, pompous a** little p***k if not because she had feelings for him. “Why indeed,” she mumbled, taking another bite of food.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:19 pm
User ImageTobias' words seemed to fluster Arc a lot these days. Tobias being the person he was really didn't understand why. Doll seemed to make a comment under her breath, but then again, when didn't she? That, he chose to ignore. Now he was finished eating and ready to get the hell out of there. They didn't have much time before the guards started making rounds.

((timeskip?))  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:25 am
Sora just rolled her eyes at Doll and look at the milk like it was poison. "Um Arc im lactose intolerant...." She said and pushed her milk to Toby. "Here you can have it." She said to Toby with a innocent smile. When they all finished Sora said excitedly but quietly, "Now lets get the hell outta here!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:14 pm
Arc couldn’t agree more. Everyone seemed to have finished their food, and all the things they would need were in her room. “Very well then,” she whispered, getting up and walking to the door, Noah at hand. She expected everyone else to fallow. “All the things we may need are back in my room. Luckily, the charger is close to my room. Toby knows where it is,” she said, still walking, getting to the hall now. “Toby will short out the charger and we’ll meet him at the court yard after I grab our things,” she said walking a little faster now, coming to a fork in the hall. Toby would need to go the opposite direction to the charger that would short our the electrical fence. “She paused, stopping for a moment, facing Toby with a very serious fast, she pulled something from her pocket that she had grabbed without anyone looking. “If someone tries to stop you,” she throw something at him, expecting him to catch it. It was a knife she had stolen from the kitchen. “Use this. It’s a conductor. If you stab someone with it, and use your alchemy….they wont be getting up again…”she said, grabbing Dora, Doll and Noah into her arm’s spreading her wings at half mass, ready to take flight. “Don’t be late,” she said before carrying all of them to her room.

Doll was a little surprised to see that kind of expression on Arc. She was so serious. She really had planned this out a long time ago. She was even prepared to kill someone if need be. As Arc swooped up all of her “children” and took off to her room, Doll could hear her heart beating. She expected it wasn’t for her own safety though…but for those around her.

Arc landed in front of her door with her family, letting them go and opening her door. “Grab anything you think we may need. The food, clothes from the dresser and take it with you,” she said, running over to her bag and grabbing it. “Now, we wait.”  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:25 pm
User ImageAs they left, Arc explained to the others what would go down. Tobias already knew what he had to do and where to go. Once they came to the fork in the hallway, Tobias pulled his bag up on his shoulder and was about to turn and go before Arc stopped him, throwing him a knife. It wasn't a very sharp knife, but it was good enough to stab with. Arc also reminded him that adding his alchemy would definitely kill a man. Tobias really didn't need the knife to do that, but whatever. He nodded and took off down the hall.

Tobias stopped running so he wouldn't cause attention. The guards were here, the cameras were rolling, and there wasn't much time left. He hurried down the hall and into the small room that held what he was looking for. The box. It was labeled
DANGER:courtyard fence. Tobias smiled and whispered, "Bingo!" Next, he undid the hatch and opened the box, inspecting it before doing anything else. There was nothing in particular to be aware of so he rubbed his hands together, creating a spark. He focused it all into his right hand and let it loose overloading the box until it made a loud thunk. The fence was down and Tobias had five minutes to get out. "Time to go!" he laughed running out of the room towards the nearest courtyard door.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff