Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+] [L-N] [P-UL] The Last Dance (Perry Original RP) OPEN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GoodKoji

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:51 pm
Niko watched Arrow leave and then closed his eyes to await the said choreographer to arrive. Though the boy blinked open his eyes when he heard Louie break into tears, watching Bill and Adrian follow after him before he himself got up to follow. The Japanese boy squeezed past Bill and fiddled with the lock on the door before he had it unlocked. He disappeared inside and then shut it, locking it again and therefore locking Bill and Adrian out before he looked at the crying LouieĀ 

"Louie-sama...? Are you alright...?" he asked timidly, poking his index fingers together while carefully stepped towards the prince.

((uke consoles uke ^^))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:43 pm
Bill was tossed aside as Niko came and fiddled with the lock, which he managed to open and went inside, closing the door so quickly again that it almost smashed it on his face.
He blinked in shock and heard Niko consoling Louie. He reluctantly turned to Adrian.

"Do you think we'll be able to reach Arrow...? Does he live here as well as Louie or he lives outside?"
There were so many thing he didn't know, after all, it was his first day... no, his first afternoon here..... he felt so down all of a sudden...  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:38 am
Louie was still crying completely upset. "Please Niko..I'm a jerk I don't deserve anyone to be nice to me right now." he cried out weeping pitifully. "How could I doubt him he is family..families believe in each other that's what they do...I'm terrible just like..just like.." he trailed off he couldn't say it out loud but he had acted like his father how could he..how dare he.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:49 pm
Niko timidly sat down beside Louie and watched him while he listened to him cry.

"But, I'm sure you were just worrying... Families do that too, don't they?" honestly he didn't know, but his caretaker had always worried for him and it always had made him feel special.

"Oh! You know what? You might make him a better dancer!" Niko exclaimed gently with a smile "He'll work extra hard to fit the part, he'll get better than he already is, I'm sure!" he looked at Louie, lightly touching his shoulder as some kind of consoling motion before he smiled and reached into his messenger bag which had conveniently brought with him.

"Here, Louie-sama." he pulled out a box of strawberry pocky, pulling one out and offering it to the prince "Something sweet? Tears are so salty, you know?" the boy smiled hopefully.

GoodKoji

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:34 pm
Adrian simply patted Louie on the back, as if to say 'not-to-worry'. He wasn't so great with the emotional bit, though he admired Niko's way of going about it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:34 pm
((heh you might want to change that you are outside with bill..Louie and Niko are in his room...)))  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

GoodKoji

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:43 pm
((xD))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:10 am
((unless you somehow snuck in with Niko before he slammed the door)))  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:22 pm
((I was the one in front of the door and the door was slammed onto my face gonk Niko was able to snuck below my arm 'cause he's shorter than Bill, but I doubt Adrian can do that....))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:32 pm
((Maybe Adrian walked through the door. Or teleported!!))  

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:14 pm
((lol no magic powers in this thread thank you...this is strictly a realistic rp *giggles* but we should stop...don't want to make Adrian feel to bad)))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:28 pm
((I know. I was just kidding. Insanity knows we love her.^^))  

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

GoodKoji

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:30 pm
((x.x we just sorta stopped, didn't we?))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:10 pm
((Yeah. Someone post!!))  

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:02 am
((ive been waiting for Insanity to check the thread and change the post..we can't do anything until its changed..i will drop a pm though)))  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff