Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Closed. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minihost

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:05 pm
Miyu sighed. "Your not very bright are you?" She said back to the hunter while running. "I am not a werewolf nor am I a vampire and those are myths."Miyu said. "at lest I think they are." she thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:14 pm
"Then get back here anf fight me, b***h!!!" he shouted as he shot a grapple hook. It wrappedd around Miyu's leg and tripped her, letting him catch up. But, when he caught up he saw Miu was floating just off the ground. "What the? ...If you ain't a werewolf or a vampire, then what the hell are ya?!" he asked, annoyed.  

DFangPro

Minihost

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:17 pm
Miyu shrugged. "A neko bat thing I guess." Miyu said while trying to untangle her legs as she floated but it got tighter as she messed with it. Miyu flew up in the air more so the hunter wouldn't get a good shot at her.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:35 pm
User Image
But it was no use. The hunter simply yanked the rope and brought her back down. "Not so fast, little b***h!!!" he screamed. As she descended, the hunter pulled out a dagger and waited to thrust it up into her as she got closer. "I'm gonna hurt ya good and then I'm gonna your nice little tits before slicing you open and...!" Suddenly the hunter's eyes went open and he lurched forward as Miyu's descent slowed to another float. "...What the...GUAAAAAAHH!!!!" As the hunter arched his back a large black hand armed with sharp claws broke through his chest, holding his heart. "Wh...What the...?!!!" The hunter shook as he turned his head slowly to look back to find a large black lycan snarling down at him. His eyes widened even more in the shock that, of the many things he was prepared for, he was killed by a lycan. His whole body was shaking from the shock. "Ggrrrrrrrr...You tried to kill my little sister," snarled Shred before he pulled his arm out. "I don't tolerate hunters that hurt my family." He then gave the hunter a spartan kick and knocked over the body as it twitched adn writhed. "******** hunters..." he growled as he tossed the heart onto floor then too the rope and gently lowered Miyu. He gnawed off the ropes from her ankles and shook his hand of the blood. The whole time, Eve stood behind him watching; he brought her down with him so as to make sure no hunters that snuck past him during her tour got to her. He didn't smell any, but it never hurt to be sure. Shred then looked back at Eve before checking Miyu. "You ok, sis?" he asked her as he took his human, topless, state.  

DFangPro

Minihost

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:32 pm
Miyu nodded and rubbed her bleeding ankles and stood up. "Yeah I guess I am fine kinda traumatizing but fine." Miyu said.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:38 pm
Uwn came up behind Shred and groaned. "I told you you were mean. It's no fun when they are dead." Reaching down, Uwn picked up the heart. She threw it up into the air and caught it. "Oh well... blood is blood." she licked the heart and smiled. "Doesn't taste to bad, even if he's been smoking." She licked the heart again and leant to pick up the gun. She snatched her hand back though as she touched it as though burnt. "Damn, he used pure sunlight! Even I can't put up with pure sunlight."  

Gold Marra

HoIograph

Questionable Browser

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:49 am
Ian and Adrian moved closer. Their bat wings were in full view, and fangs glistened through a wry Cheshire grin. They were very pale, almost grey. Vampires, but not the modern sort. They looked like teenage twins. Which, of course, couldn't be farther from the truth. "Thank you." they both said, leaning down. One sunk his teeth into the dead man's neck, and eagerly sucked up the blood. The other lapped off of the already open wounds.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:36 am
Miyu felt like puking so she flew back to the hotel as fast as her little bat wings could take her. Miyu went to the infirmary cabinet and wrapped her ankles. Miyu now had her favorite socks destroyed. She sighed and went to the lobby and sat down.

Alice sighed she thought Shred would swim with her. Alice watched kids swim nothing exiting.  

Minihost

HoIograph

Questionable Browser

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:58 am
"Yeah. Sorry." said Adrian, as he removed the last traces of the man from his lips with his sleeve. Ian nodded. He licked his hand like a cat may. They blinked. "Please keep the sunlight away." said Ian. "Press it hard into your palm, or something. But I don't want it anywhere near me."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:59 pm
User Image

ђєℓℓσ tђєяє..

((Uhm, Small Plushie Kaito, your characters have not been accepted. You have not even applied. Please stop posting until you have been accepted.))

~tє∂ιяι

Tediri

Minihost

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:11 pm
Miyu touched her ankle it burned so she would let them rest for a little while.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:14 pm
(Can you delete them?)  

DFangPro

DFangPro

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:17 pm
User Image
Shred turned away from Uwn as she feasted upon the dead hunter. He picked up the gun and unloaded a bullet. "Hmmm...A 50 caliber magnum revovler with bullets of...pure sunlight?" He shook it in his ear and hear what sound like droplets slushing in the bullet. "Nope. Ultraviolet solution created to simulate sunlight in a bullet. ...Liquid sunlight..." Shred then looked at Eve, wondering if she was gona be scared by all this. "...I'm sorry you had to see me like this, Eve...especially on a first date," he apologized as bent the gun's barrel after emptying the bullets onto his hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:20 pm
(( I can. But i'm wondering where this person came from. They just randomly started posting... o.e" ))  

Tediri

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces