Submit

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:59 pm
User Image

Tyler smiled and pulled her into a tight yet gentle hug again, lifting the weight off of her feet so she was standing on her tip toes.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:00 pm
"Do.. you want to know about my family? You're brother told Akari and I about your parents but... Do you want to know more then what Akari might have told you?" Turning his body so now he is sitting on the side of the bed with her.  

Sherman1025

Sherman1025

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:02 pm
"your so warm" she begins running her hands through his soft lovely hair "You want to know the first time i ever seen Sypress?... How we came to be with eachother?" Saying this still playing with his hair  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:26 pm
! ~ Akella ~ !

User Image

Akella looked at him. She sighed and flopped backward onto the unoccupied space behind her. Her legs still over the edge of the bed. "I suppose," she said. she stared up at the ceiling.  

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:27 pm
User Image

Tyler smiled when she began running her hand through his hair. "How?" he asked.

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."well... my home is actually a local Kendo Gym my family runs. My father was the head and who ran the entire thing. My mother a doctor, in which helped a lot when dealing with fighting and other things.. i wasn't old enough to remember the happy days. My father lives, breaths and will die with fight in his heart and soul. Martial arts is all he knows, his father and his father's father all grew up on the traditions of the Samurai Warrior... "Sypress gets up and slowly closes the door "i'm sorry but i don't want Akari to hear this.. there is somethings i don't want her to know... at the age of four on the day of my birthday, i had no cake, no friends, no cards, no gifts... no smiling. That was the day of my training had started,that was also the day when i lost my father and mother, and they became my Masters. After that birthday there was no mess ups, no forgetting, and no quitting... Through the years it got easier to handle the pain of cuts, breaks, and whips from tree branches... By the age of 12 i had kept up with my dads expectations so by his family's tradition the warrior had to be branded with the warrior emblem. With doing so i was held down.."his voice began to quiver at the thought "and with a cherry red tipped katana my father or.. Master slowly sliced down over my heart and then another cut was made across my chest, so both lines intersected at my heart." turning around as he grabs on end of his s**t and pulling it up over his head and letting the shirt fall.. "no sound, feeling... all i could do is let tears fall and clinch my fist as the site of the blade dragging across me." with his finger slowly showing the scars "  

Sherman1025

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:28 pm
! ~ Akella ~ !

User Image

Akella tried not to looked horrified when he finished speaking. She stood and walked to him, running her fingers lightly across the scars "I didn't know you had been treated so badly," she said, upset with herself for not tending to them in the little time she could.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:38 pm
Slowly she stopped playing with Tyler's hair when she proposed "hey, lets sit down.. then i'll tell you" As she turns grabbing his wrist playfully sitting down on the couch "well... he was thirteen years old and i was 12 at the time. And i was talking home from a friends house that lived down the street, that is when i first bumped into Sy. He was running and me being clumsy wasn't looking where i was going when walking past this corner. So he collided into me. He was so cute with his hair all long but pulled back, i can remember it like it was yesterday... well a few days passed by and i was walking by this little gym when many of the kids i knew would go for kendo classes and such. I was always under the impression that boys go there just to feel like they are strong but.. that is when i seen Sypress Hawthorne standing in front of who i'll later find out his father.. they were talking about something but then suddenly as soon Sy said one word the mans hand came across and hit him directly in the face. By Sy stayed standing strong, another and another and another ... Sy stayed standing , as i seen the man ball his fist up like this -pulls her fist back- i couldn't take it so i yelled... i wish i didn't cause as soon as i did Sypress looked over and the man's fist went straight to his jaw, knocking him out. -playfully pushing her fist to tyler's jaw- i wanted to run but the man quickly yelled back Come her girl! As i quickly walked up to him and started pleading say sorry all the man could do was stare, but then smile and told me to clean up my mess as he walked away and pointed at one of the open rooms with the name Sypress Hawthorne above it. I suddenly understood what mess i made, so i put my arms under Sy's armpits and slowly but surly i dragged him to what looked like his room. As i got him inside his eyes opened . His eye were so beautiful, so i thought it would be proper to introduce myself but he didn't seem to like it that much. When i did so he told me i should leave and never come back. But after seeing him and doing that.. i couldn't every other day i would try to come by and watch him train. Years went by and i actually was able to come over.. well.. when ever he wasn't training. Which was not often, his father would laugh with me by at the sight of Sypress it was alway serious and even in common conversation i still could not call him father.. it was sad but.. i loved being around him.. and its weird i'm sorry but.. i feel you are strong and i like that alot, it reminds me of him at that age.. the age were i fell in love with him.." looking over eyes wanting to cry again "i'm sorry you must think i'm a totally cry baby... " looking away  

Sherman1025

Sherman1025

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:52 pm
"its okay.. what can you say about tradition" slowly putting on a fake smile "but.. through the years and Akari coming into the picture.. she was my get away from reality cause i told my self that she couldn't be real, for the fact that she was happy with just sitting there with me.. no fighting, no running, just laughter at nothing... but laughter became cries when i was able to attend the high school with Akari. School meant relationships outside of family traditions, my father didn't like that.. woke myself up at four every morning for my running, kicking drills and other workouts before school, Akari would even sometimes show up to maybe run with me. Then at school, i was never social but i always had people talking to me, challenging me.. Guys wanting to fight me, girls wanted to love me.. but all i truly had was Akari, and cause she is different girls and guys didn't understand me." looking as she continues to touch his scars "Each scar was a mistake, a sorry, a I forgot..but.. it also meant each time Akari would let me hold her.. but.. tonight it was not her, but you, you helped me tonight.. without you i might have died" Wrapping his bare arms around her holding her close "thank you.."  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:02 pm
! ~ Akella ~ !

User Image

Akella put her arms around him. She was terrified at how poorly he had been treated, since his fourth birthday with absolutely no warning. That seemed to crueler then her life, by far. she felt sorry for him. she could feel the scars on his back. She didn't pity him, she hated when people pitied her. "I'm sorry you had a life growing up like that. I'm just glad Akari was therefor you," she said. Though, she didn't dare go into the details of what had happened to her. Scars, brutal punishment, raped.. A chill ran through her body as the thoughts crossed her mind.  

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:05 pm
User Image

Tyler allowed himself to be tugged to the couch. He sat beside her, listening to her as she told the past. "I'd say that's the worst childhood I've ever heard, but I think Akella had worse. She was practically killed by her mother, brutally treated by her father, and even raped a couple times by him. If it weren't for that, she wouldn't have had the gut to leave that place," he said. He looked at her as her eyes watered, and wiped her tears away with his thumb. "It's alright," he said.

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:22 pm
Sypress looking at Akella "i'm sorry.. please don't feel sorry for me but i tell this to you cause... its me and this is why i'm the way i am.. i mean no harm but, all i know is harm. And what your brother has told me your life was just or even worse then mine. But it has made you and ... i want to know about you and i want to tell you about me" gently touching her cheek then kissing her cheek

"Can i ask you something... i don't want to go back home but, i don't know if i'm ready to leaving completely. " With a more serious look "I want to be there for Sy, but i've been there for so long and i know he doesn't really know love or anything but.. like before -touching lips- i have kissed him plenty of times but i want to feel them and feel love. but i do not see that in the near future" looking at him again "What should i do..?"  

Sherman1025

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:36 pm
! ~ Akella ~ !

User Image

Akella looked down at the floor when he let go of her. Would it really be alright? would she break down crying? freak out? She had never shown anyone her pain before. She had always sealed it away, so no one would think she was a nuisance. "My first memory was being taught how to cook and clean properly, and how my mother always shot me glances like I was some evil beast inside the body of her child." Akella walked back to her bed and sat down. She remembered it like it were a movie she watched every single day, memorizing it by heart. There were very faint markings on her peachy skin, though they were still there. They showed clearly as scars when she was cold and they turned purple. Her memories flashed through her head, the the most brutal ones stood out the most in her mind. The expression on her face made her look like she was in pain, but she immediately made it disappear. "My dad was always out in bars and sleeping around with other women. My mother was either at work, or sulking in her room. Other times, she lost her mind and began throwing sharp objects, majority of the time I getting the pain and blame from my father." She gripped her hands together in fists. She didn't want to tell him about the violating things her father had done to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:10 pm
Sypress walking towards Akella as he quickly grabs her hand and pulls her up from the bed. Hold tightly in his hands as if the force her pain to him. "please.. take it out on me.. please i want you to come at me. So me how much you have inside you. I know what you are feeling inside... or i believe i do" stepping back form her with his arms out wide. "Come..."  

Sherman1025

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces