Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:20 pm
{{Hey Karrie. No, I won't be waking any time soon but I'll have Black come and take me to the clinic so dames bed can be free.

*smiles at iggies* Thanks hon. I had one when I first read the rules of the game but of course I can't remember it right now. I'll have something by tonight though}}  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:24 pm
*returns Dame's kiss, enjoying the weight of her body on his* For now?

((I just thought you'd like to rejoin us...))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:25 pm
ANNOUNCEMENT

CONGRATS TO ICY REIGN FOR WINNING THE FIRST ROUND OF NAME THIS THREAD!!!

As soon as the new name is chosen, it will be named that for a week. By tonight I will chose a different RN and ROUND 2 will begin.

((Oh, and don't worry Icy. We're not gonna have sex with you sleeping right there in my bed. rofl ))

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:29 pm
Way to go Icy Reign!!  

Lilith Amaranth

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:31 pm
-purrs to him while running her hands up and down his arms- Yes...did you...have something else in mind? -leans down and kisses on his neck and chest again, looking up at him every now and then like a cat eyeing her prey-  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:34 pm
Mmm... not exactly, but it seems like you do. *grins at her*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:34 pm
damecharlie
((Oh, and don't worry Icy. We're not gonna have sex with you sleeping right there in my bed. rofl ))

{{Hey, who knows. That might be the thing that wakes me up! I am a voyeur you know. twisted

And I'll join you guys soon Karrie. Got a mental block going on so I can't figure out how I want this to go. Maybe if you start rubbing dames ti- er, temples, she can help me think. ninja }}  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:40 pm
(( rofl rofl rofl ))

-plays coy- Oh, I told you my intentions, mister. -playfully nips his lip and lingers there, pulling back when he tries to kiss her- Not exactly, eh...

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:47 pm
Lilith Amaranth
damecharlie
((Hmmm... -rolls for a chance to name her own thread.

Lilith, don't have to do nothing to get an apartment. ^_^ Just say you either already had one or you move in, rofl ^_^))

Good Lilith is new in town. She's been staying at a friends place. She like Geezerville and wants to stay. Needs a place to live. Thank you for the apt.

((Welcome. ^_^ I kinda figure this is a thread for everything else that doesn't happen in the other Game Room RP threads. We might live near each other or we might live all the way across town from each other. xd ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:47 pm
Well, a few things come to mind, but... *glances over at the bed*

(( rofl ))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:50 pm
-whispers in his ear, ignoring his glance at the bed- Oh? Like what? -breathes briefly into his ear and then nibbles on the lobe a moment-  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:52 pm
Chef_Karrie
Well, a few things come to mind, but... *glances over at the bed*

(( rofl ))

{{No, no...go ahead. I'm sleep, see? ZZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzz....now, just massage her neck slowly.....*eases minicam up and focuses* ninja }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:56 pm
I think you already know. *turns his head and kisses her*

*searches the kitchen for something for himself and iggies' critters to eat*

((Kinda hard when she's holding my arms down. lol ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:58 pm
(( xd ))

-kisses him deeply then whispers against his lips- Oh? Do I? I'm not quite sure I know what you are talking about... -dame feigns innocence, a smirk playing about her mouth-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

XxX-Dark-Gothic-Girl-XxX

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:10 pm
Welcomes Lilith to Geezerville!! I have been a lurker and poker here and there and still getting cozy smile  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games