Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
War-zone; The Kingdom ( Accepting! Members may post ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuu's Death:
  Ryuu died due to a disease reaking through his body. Thats what all the "sealing" thing was. He had dealt with it for long. This is why he died.
  Ohh, Ok.
View Results

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:33 pm
User Image

III H I K A R U N A G A III

Hikaru's eyes shot open, he instantly shut down Olivia's ability to sense others. He then sighed, he's back... s**t heel want the throne once again! he thought.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:55 am
User Image

Akia started humming the song then suddenly she just open her eyes and sat up in her chair. "What the....what was I just doing! I hate that wretched song!!!!" she sighed as she sensed Shino walking back to the base. "Too bad I didn't have a mission for him."  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:25 pm
User Image

IIIX ||| Shino ||| XIII

Shino entered the base and quietly made his way to his room. He lay in his bed looking at the sky.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:28 pm
User Image

IIIX ||| Ryuu (Reincarnated) ||| XIII

Ryuu then appeared at the castle, instantly appearing to where Olivia was. "Why hello my younger sister, could you help me with something?" he had a sinister tone in his voice.

Perverted Juicebox

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:13 pm
User Image

Rosetta's newest wound began to seal. She didn't take any notice in doing anything. Her self shell was growing. Bliss transformed into a deadly looking black dragon and waited outside her window. She loaded up with her weapons and headed to the window.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:49 pm
User Image

Olivia layed there inert and then slowly sat up. She looked over at Ryuu even though he looked different and sounded a bit sinister she knew it was him. "What do you want me to help you with?" She asked with a bit of caution. She shook a bit not liking the atmosphere in the room. Her father had shut down her ability to sense others but she could still sense there aura and a bit of there souls. She was a bit worried and didn't know what Ryuu wanted. Olivia had somewhat of a bad feeling but she would wait and see what her brother wanted.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:11 pm
User Image

Ryuu smirked and looked at the door, "Well, im gonna take my rightful [place on the throne." he looked out the door cautiously hearing footsteps.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:32 pm
User Image

Bliss turned into a jaguar in mid air and shot past her, knocking Rosetta to the floor. Bliss creeped up through the hall and peered deadly into Olivia's room. Rosetta just lay there. Her head was throbbing and she was in no good of a condition, physically or mentally.

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:15 pm
User Image

"But brother, father said that you can't rule yet. I can't help you do that...I trust and believe father." Olivia explained as she stood up and walked over to the window. She still had a bad feeling but she didn't know what to do. Maybe it wasn't as bad as she thought it would be.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:19 pm
User Image

Akia got up and walked around throught the base thinking what she do. She sensed that something bad was in the air but couldn't pin point it down of what it was.  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:45 pm
User Image

Ryuu sighed, "Come on sister, father does not know how to rule! Its time for a new government!" he had a demanding tone.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:28 pm
User Image

"I...I don't think it's a good idea..." She had back up against the wall and looked at Ryuu watching him intentively. "Father is a good ruler...i don't understand why you don't see it. I hope you haven't become power hungry..." She muttered as she looked away. Olivia couldn't look into his eyes anymore...she felt something dark in her room.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:53 pm
User Image

Ryuu sighed, "I knew I couldn't depend on you" he said angrily. He walked off ot letting her answer.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:19 pm
User Image

Bliss Was standing in the doorway, growling at Ryuu and getting ready to pounce. "Bliss!" Rosetta called angrily. he ribbon in her hair had come out and she was heading toward Bliss. As Bliss backed away, Rosetta's heart again skipped a beat. But this time, it was for the opposite reason. er head turned and she stared at Ryuu standing in the doorway. Love. Fear. What next?

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:37 am
User Image

Ryuu stared at bliss and then at her. "What now?" he said plainly.

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff