Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L- N+][P-1X1] wishing again-alternate ( for edluver1992) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:37 am
Fryma smiled and watched them for a while. He placed a small pile of nuts and berries beside Moni's head before nibbling on a few himself. "Come, little one. Your family is waiting to go hunting," he told the jaguar, smiling kindly at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:41 am
The cub got up reluctantly and gave Moni a final nuzzle before heading off with her family. Moni ate and smiled, looking up at Fryma. Moni had a new friend, and that was always great.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:47 am
When Moni was finished, Fryma held out a hand. "We have one last thing to do. We must make a trip through the forest and make sure there is nothing else to do take care of. It can take the rest of the day."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:23 am
Moni nodded, not minding since he would probably no longer be allowed in the village after saving the cub. The thought made him feel free, actually. And besides, he could still see his mother.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:31 am
Fryma ran fast, stopping occasionally to help a bird find her overly excited chick or convince a shy badger that there wasn't anything around that was going to do it any harm. When he finished his rounds, Fryma walked back to the tree house in time to watch the sun set.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:01 pm
Moni smiled and watched it with him, leaning against him and resting his head on his shoulder. He was becoming more accustomed to small things like this with the spirit.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:10 pm
Fryma slowly lowered his head until he was staring directly into Moni's eyes. Without hesitating, he lent down the last few inches and gently kissed the silent boy.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:36 pm
The second their lips touched, his senses were overloaded. It was as if the entire forest, all the smells, sounds and feelings, were channeled into him, making him close his eyes and lean into the kiss. Once the kiss was broken, he panted softly, his eyes wide as he looked down.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:42 pm
This worried Fryma. Perhaps he had gone too far too soon? "Moni? Are you alright," he asked worriedly.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:51 pm
Moni snapped out of it at the question, smiling and nodding some, though now he was blushing crazily. 'That was... just a lot to experience...' He wrote to reassure him.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:56 pm
Fryma tilted his head. "What do you mean, young one?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:04 pm
Moni blushed as he tried to explain. 'I-it was like... I could feel the whole forest. Hear it all, taste it all, smell it all... everything. It was a lot to take in.' He wrote, surprised that Fryma hadn't known the effect of his own kiss.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:07 pm
Fryma smiled. "That is what I hear, see, and smell every minute of every day. I have heard of other spirits momentarily transferring their own senses to the ones they had chosen, but I didn't realize it could be so powerful. I'm sorry if it overwhelmed you."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:25 pm
Moni smiled and leaned against him to show that he was forgiven, closing his eyes and relaxing. He soon fell asleep without realizing that he had, just suddenly being in dreamworld.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:38 pm
Fryma chuckled quietly and carried him to bed. "Sleep well, little one," he whispered, kissing his forehead. He settled down outside and dozed, waiting for the sunrise.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff