Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
☼The aftermath☼ Open ♥ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:44 am
Enisis lets out a sigh of relief and puts down his hands. "Oh. My name is Enisis. This is Kadashi. He has a . . . uh . . . I guess you could say a thing for staying quiet. But I couldnt ask for a better bodyguard." Enisis smiles, knowing that now he has her trust, but he still has to be sure he has the other girl's and the guy's trust.

((Bummers. Oh well. Im not going to be on after six and not on tuesday so my person will follow you guys around until i get back))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:56 am
User Image
Roselyn
User Image

"Oh...Well nice to meet you two." she said with a small smirk.
((Alright.))

Tediri

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:39 pm
User Image

Akira

Akira followed the two, and was quiet while everyone talked.

(i might not be on for a few days at a time, or just for like an hr, so while i'm gone i'll just be quiet but following everyone else....just a heads up for future reference.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:54 pm
(I do believe I'm in a different time zone to you all '~')

Yuka looked around, her bow and arrow still in her hand. "I can't see any more." she said, she put away the arrow, but still held her bow in her hand.  

Gold Marra

Tediri

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:15 pm
Tediri says:
(( I'm in the central time zone. Usa-Illinois. so...yeah. I get on hours at a time, and yeahhh.... >.<
And alright Pantherbear. >.< sorry about that... ))

Bai now...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:36 pm
(I'm in central standard time of Australia...)  

Gold Marra

queen ninty

Sparkly Gekko

4,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Married 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:40 pm
♡♥♡Aubrey Dialga Rayner♡♥♡

I am the Ace of Hearts...
Aubrey finally awoke in an overturned car. It was dark outside. She felt blood encrusted on her ear. It burned like fire. She clenched her hands in pain, but found the left would only curl slightly. She then noticed the cuts running up her arms, and they started burning. Her shirt was slit because of the broken glass in her mother's car. Her mother lay dead in the front seat. "No!" Aubrey cried. Tears streamed down her face as she stared at her mother's bloody head. The last thing she remembered was riding in the car home from school. Her mother turned on the classical music Aubrey liked, and she had falled asleep. She had woken up to her mother screaming about the sun going out as a pick-up front-ended us, and our small Grand Am rolling. She had smacked her head on the roof and blacked out, waking this... morning? She couldn't tell.
...Don't break mine.

((Sorry for the long post, it's my first one in this thread...)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:51 pm
Tediri says:
((Ah...What time is it there??
And its alright Gummi. I think we all do that when we post the first time. You can put as much as you like in a post. :] ))

Bai now...

Tediri

Tediri

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:56 pm
User Image

►ђąггเร๏ภ◄
Hearing someone in the distance cry 'No', Harrison set forth toward the cry. What could be out here, no body knows. But either way, he could die. So why not try to help others..?
Harrison saw an overturned car and kneeled down next to the drivers side, seeing a dead body, and a crying Neko girl.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:57 pm
Dervanus
User Image
Dervanus remained silent as they walked not bothering to commerce with the new people in the group. Dervan looked around at the wasteland and the dark sky and laughed. "Who wouldve thought that 2012 s**t people were always screaming about would come true." He said still looking around when something caught his eye. It was a charred body, but something about it seemed familiar. "Ill be right back." He said and walked over to it examining it and he smiled slightly. Most people would have begun crying or done some other dramatic response but Dervan was hardly affected by such things and was always smiling even in the most dire of situations. "We were supposed to meet today werent we?" He said as he kneeled down and reached down at the necklace around the neck of the body. They were dogtags. He quickly ripped them off and stared at them for a second then made a cross using his hand. He stood up and trudged back over to the group putting the dog tags around his neck.

(Its alright maci lol. I make long posts all the time like this one. By the by whats going on? I was gone all day lol and i was bored so i made this long a** post about pointless s**t lol.)  

bebosis

Tediri

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:06 pm
User Image
Roselyn
User Image

Watching the young man, she frowned slightly. "That doesnt bother you at all...The body i mean..." she asked, looking at his face as he walked back to join them.
((Read over the posts, thats what i do everytime i leave..even though there are like...50 posts sometimes. Dx
Also... I dont know if you were where i think you were...Hopefully i was correct.. x . X ))

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:18 pm
Dervanus
User Image
Dervanus looked at the girl and smiled. "You cant change whats been done. All you can do is walk on theres no use in crying about it. But i cant say that im not a little bit sad about it. He was a good person, and he owed me 20 bucks." He said laughing a little fiddling around with the dogtags now around his neck.

(Toooo lazy and i have no idea where i am lol)  

bebosis

Tediri

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:24 pm
User Image
Roselyn
User Image

"I wish it was that easy in my mind.." she said simply. She wouldnt admit it, but seeing all of the dead bodies frightened her very much. "Lucky you can think that way.." she muttered.

(( Gotta go again..I'll be on after school tomorrow some time! Talk to you later all! ♥))

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:30 pm
Dervanus
User Image
Dervanus smiled and looked down at the dogtags. "Death is something ive come to accept. My brother also accepted death. He was prepared. Thats probaly the main reason why seeing his body doesnt bother me." He said.

(Kay : P )  

bebosis

Tediri

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:48 pm
User Image
Roselyn
User Image

Realizing what he just said, a smile came to her face. "Thats a great way to look at it...Accept death as it comes." she looked at the dog tags. "He might be in a better place then here anyways..no one knows."

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff