Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Ninja's And Fruit Don't Mix (A Naruto/ Fruits Basket mix) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:11 pm
(That would be awesome, oh! Same with Kyo when Sara hugs him xd )
I picked up as to where Orochimaru was, I then make my move. "Release her this instant!" I growled at him.
"My, my the kazekage! What is the pleasure of this meeting, or is it for the girl do you have feelings for" I smirked as I see him seathe with anger.
"Don't toy with me!" I then have my sand around me floating ready to strike.
"I see, you do well in that case let's see you try to rescue her from me!" I then lounge at him knowing the previous fight had drained most of his chakra.
I didn't waste anytime in catching him in my sand coffin, "Unleash her....NOW!"
I smirked as he got my clone, "What a temper" I was then right behind him, I stabbed him with the kuni knowing all his sand was used on my clone.
I winced as I got stabbed, but quickly gained the upper hand, by letting him get so close I grabbed his hand & let my sand close around him.
I looked at him then growled, "Fine take her." I then disapper.
I then went to the room where Kisa was at, "Are you ok?" I asked her as I untied the ropes.
I looked up at Kyo, "Kyo-kun" I saw a sad look on his face, since I was still in cat form I leaped into his arms.
(Aww, xd )  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:17 pm
Kisa heard the comotion and knew that Gaara was outside the door. Then she flet the ropes around her loosen. She looked up to see Gaara untieing her. She was so happy she began to cry. "Oh Gaara-kun thank you!" Not caring she jumped up into his arms and gave him a hug. Amazingly she didn't turn into a tiger.

Kyo laughed and held her infront of him, "It's all good. Any ways thank you for the rice balls." He again smiled and gave her a kiss on her forehead.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:30 pm
I turned red at Kyo kissing my head, I then turn back as he held me up with me thinking, 'uh, oh...wha!' as I find myself on top of him, "S-s-sorry!"
I winced a bit when she hugged me, for some reason she didn't turn into a tiger, I smiled at that. (He broke the curse xd )  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:36 pm
((lol i'll just have it that when he touches her she doesnt change. But when other guys do she still does. Gaara is special XD lol ))

Kisa flet something warm on his back and when she let him go she looked down at her hands to see blood. "Oh Gaara-kun your hurt!" She felt as if it were her fault and she quickly looked at him hoping he would let her treat his wound.

Kyo blushed a bit and gently pushed her off. "It's ok....so stop apologizing so much." He laughed and sat down on the bed.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:47 pm
(That works too ^_^)
I looked at her, "Let's get back home before you do anything for my injury ok?" I then smile as I picked her up gentle & started to take her home.
I rubbed the back of my head & laughed, "Hehehe, I guess I can do that" I blushed, but also grinned at Kyo-kun.
I was talking to Yuki, Naruto & Tohru in the living room, but also listening to what Kyo & Sara was talking about.
"Hey! you know there is somethings you don't see on the show! Like the time Sara-san ending up stuck in a huge tree when, she is something else! I'm glad I have a friend like her! Oh, and you guys are awesome too!" I grinned at this.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:51 pm
Kisa nodded and then they were both now in her house again. Her mother didn't even know what had happen and was in fact still in the kitchen. Kisa pulled Gaara to her room where she had a first aid kit. She knew that he had to take off his shirt and blushed at the thought.
Kyo looked down at Sara, "Well you can rest on my bed for now." He then got up and walked to the door.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:06 pm
"Thank you Kyo-kun!" I smiled at him I then curled up in his bed like an egg roll & passed out.
I took my shirt off I then see Kisa-san blushing, which made me blush a little.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:10 pm
Kisa opened the box and then began to clean the blood off and also clean his wound. Luckly the wound wasn't that deep so she put a big bandage on him. "There you go....much better..." she smiled and laughed a bit breaking the silence.

Kyo nodded and left the room where everyone else was at.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:20 pm
I smiled at her, "Thank you Kisa-san" I then try to get up, put I was too tired to.
"So, Shigure-kun what's that?" I ask curiously
I looked at him, "Oh, this it's a labtop" I then show it too him, in which I was on youtube, (half ta do it! but I making Naruto a unexpected Zelda fan! xd )
I grinned, "Can I show you something funny?....Hehe I like the guy who made this series" I jumped for joy as I put in Diggs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JGZmS1nsCA  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:30 pm
((lol ok))

Kisa helped him up and put him on her bed, "You should rest Gaara-kun." She was slightly blushing and then was alarmed to see him swaying a bit. She grabbed a hold of him so that he wouldn't fall over on to the floor but instead he fell over on her. But she was on the bed and not on the floor. "Uh....G...Gaara-kun..." She nudged him a bit but was no use...he was passed out. Her face was fully red and she was pretty much stuck there. She just hoped her mother wouldn't come in....i mean there was a half naked guy on Kisa....((lol XD ))

Kyo couldn't help but laugh at narutos excitment.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:40 pm
I grinned at them, "Hehehe, it is pretty funny!" I then give Kyo a thumbs up, to show we were cool now.
I looked at what he just showed us with this on my face * confused *
*My dream*
I found myself tied up to a tree as Orochimaru torchered poor Kyo I then try to move but I couldn't "No, leave Kyo along you fiend!!!!!" *end dream* I woke up scared stiff as to what I just saw, I shivered, while a tear rolled down my face.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:44 pm
Kyo laughed a bit more at Naruto and then sat down and watched with them.

Meanwhile Kisa was still pinned on her bed. "Gaa....Gaara-kun..." was all she could mutter out. She was so freaked out that she herself actually pass out.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:53 pm
I sat there in Kyo's bed trying to calm down, I shook abit with sobs.
I then find one of my shows abridged I looked at it funny before seeing what is was.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epu9z0DV8ac
(LOL it would be crazy if Hiro saw where Kisa was at LOL)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:02 pm
((lol ok lets let it happen biggrin ))

Hiro walked into Kisa's house and greeted her mother.

"Kisa is probably in her room," she told him

"thanks.." he walked over and knocked on her door. When there was no answer he simply opened the door and closed it behind himself. "Hey kisa..." he then looked up to see a disturbing sight. "KISA!" He yelled both horrifed and furious. HE knew Kisa would never do something like this so he quickly ran over to the bed and through Gaara off of her.

Kisa woke up and sat up, "What....Hiro!" She blushed and stood up. She quickly walked over to Gaara hoping his wound didn't re open. "Gaara-kun are you ok?" she said worried.

"Kisa get away form him....you don't know what he was trying to do....who is he! Then he realized it was Gaara... So he's here too....thats beside the point...Kisa get away from that beast!"

"Hiro don't say that!" Kisa was angry that he had said that about Gaara.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:12 pm
(LOL good thing Gaara was out)
I slowly opened my eyes to see a boy there with Kisa-san, I blinked, "Huh? Who are you?" I then stiffly get up. & try to make it to the bed, since I was knocked off thinking he did that. I got have way to the bed, but fell on my knees.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff