Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply Room Planning
.•°The Forest of the Divine°•. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ciel fei soleil

Friendly Phantom

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:56 pm
Sorry for practically disappearing, lots of tests suddenly came up and had quite a bit of drama to last till the end of the year. *sigh*

So we finished the contests
also I made the Quirinus mule *finally* lol. ~
when is the plot due?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:50 am
I found you someone to play Callisto, her name is -x AoiSakura x-
please PM her and let her know what she can do to help, and direct her in the right direction to your room ^^  

xTrueBlissx
Vice Captain

ciel fei soleil

Friendly Phantom

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:27 pm
-x AoiSakura x-?
Alright! c:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:51 pm
Awesome! If she can't afford the avi, I'd be willing to lend her a bunch of the stuff on it as long as it's returned. 3nodding

I already turned the plot in.
And don't worry, irl stuff happens.

SO......I'm having a bit of a problem with the layout. It's ordered and payed for....but the user I ordered it from hasn't been on in quite a while, and I just found another account of theirs that has been on recently so I PMed that account too regarding the order and how we need it in like 5 days. No reply yet (of course--I just sent it) but if they don't reply in like 3 days we have a serious issue. Just to give you a heads up in case.

Dead0410
Crew

7,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Junior Trader 100

ciel fei soleil

Friendly Phantom

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:41 pm
I couldn't find -x AoiSakura x- on the user search :l.

Okay.
Yea sadly.

We should find other shops incase? c:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:20 am
Hey guys!

If this is any easier, I'm here. Sorry you couldn't find me, Nana. I'm very excited about this! Let me know what I need to do! biggrin  

-x AoiSakura x-

4,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100

xTrueBlissx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:21 am
alot of people are having problems with layouts. I would try to find someone for a backup plan.

Also, i was wondering if i could add a character to your room?

We still need a spot for athena, would you be able to work her in?

I already have someone who can play the part.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:25 am
If you guys need a layout artist, let me know. I've got some people interested.  

Psycho Sabs
Vice Captain

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Cart Raider 100

-x AoiSakura x-

4,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:30 am
Luna Verto
I have a fund raising idea!!

When we've found all the NPCs for the room, we could all open a shop, with all of us selling different things. We'll explain each of our services on the front page, and that way we don't have to do it alone, and all the fund raising will come from 2 shops ((the one I'm talking about opening and your movie poster place)) rather than like 5 individual ones and the whole place ought to be more successful and very profitable.

For example...I can make banners. Not the best banners ever or anything, but nice banners of just about any size.
Someone can sell art.
Someone can sell graphics.
Someone can sell themselves/others as a bumper(s).
Someone can do a lottery.
And so one and so forth!

It's kind of like your idea number 2, but we'll be selling our talents to multiple people rather than being auctioned off just once.
3nodding

Reading through the rest of the thread at the moment. I like this idea. I'd be glad to do whatever I can to help!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:38 am
Bliss- Er.....wasn't Athena hosting the wisdom room? Or was that cut?

Pycho- I think we do.

Nana- If you can find a shop that can have the layout done in a week then that would be great but don't spend too mch time looking since we might have a back up with sabs.

Sakura- It's a bit late for fund raising so I don't think we'll be doing the shop this year. We managed to make a list of sufficient prizes that are within the budget though.
Everything you need to know is on the front page I think. Let me know if there's anything else ya need to know. OH AND we already ordered and received the art soooo you'll have to have the Callisto avii match that...I believe there's a tektek some where...if you can't afford everything on the avi I can lend you some stuff.

Dead0410
Crew

7,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Junior Trader 100

-x AoiSakura x-

4,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:42 am
Check check. I've read through the thread. Everything looks like fun. I will see what I can do on the avi--do you want me to have a mule so it has Cally's name? If I did that, then I'd be able to use this account for other things at the same time. Let me know what you think! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:45 am
Other than the mule for quirinus and the funds mule we are using mains but if you want to use a mule it's up to you. 3nodding  

Dead0410
Crew

7,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Junior Trader 100

-x AoiSakura x-

4,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:52 am
Mmkay, I think it'd be easier for me to use a mule. I'll be around if you need anything else! For the most part, I think it all makes sense. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:58 am
► Sakura:: I don't think the search user lieks me too much, it only works sometimes. :l Btrw, nice to meet you c:

► Luna:: Okay, I know one shop I can ask the owner. c:

ciel fei soleil

Friendly Phantom

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Room Planning

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash