Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:55 pm
((Ok, sorry for the delay. My internet is spazzing out. sweatdrop ))

Chione couldn't believe what she was hearing, and pinched herself to see if she was dreaming. There was a moment of silence before she decided to say something. "And...is what you feel strong?" She asked, not wanting to get ahead of herself. What was she thinking? This couldn't be...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:01 am
"Under the right circumstances....yes." Bomani said. He spoke a little louder but it was still quieter than usual, simply because he was nervous, and didn't know how she'd react.

[Ah. I had to head off to bed anyways, I was falling asleep at my keyboard]  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:47 pm
Chione was now confused, not having understood what he said. "Under the right circumstances"...? Raising an eyebrow she chuckled, trying to slack the tense mood. "I don't understand." She said, smiling a little but not turning to look at him. "I'm afraid you're going to have to enlighten me."

((Sorry about that. At least you got some sleep. ^^))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:34 pm
[Yeah xD And no worries.]
-----
Bomani tried to smile as well. "Well...the feelings I feel could usually be described as strong, if..." he trailed off a little, looking over at her. All he wanted was for her to look him in the eye.
"If the other person shared them."  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:46 pm
Chione's smile wavered, and then fell. She was now confused with what she felt, which became even more uncertain taking in the consideration of if he wasn't talking about what she was thinking. Looking to him her confusion and uncertainty showed in her eyes, along with a bit of fear. "That doesn't make sense to me." The princess replied, "What if...what if that other person doesn't understand what her feelings are?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:49 pm
Bomani made eye contact with her, trying to give her a warm, confident smile. "Then the other person should take the time to look into her heart, and go with what it says." he whispered.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:54 pm
Chione was comforted only for a moment. Slowly she brought her hand up to his cheek, holding it gently. "And...what if there is no time?" She asked him. It was true; once they return back to the palace compound, she will be the Pharoah's daughter again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:57 pm
Bomani sighed softly, feeling her hand on his cheek. It felt so soft, so comforting, and it was something she'd never done before. It even made his heart skip a beat, just a little.
"Then one should make the most of the time they have." he whispered.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:03 pm
Stroking his cheek a couple of times with her thumb Chione then moved her hand down so that her fingertips traced on his skin, from his cheek down to his neck and stopped at his collarbone. "Then, now is the only time that is left." She murmured, then took her hand away, knowing she could go no further.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:05 pm
Bomani had leaned a little forward, almost about to kiss her, when her hand slipped away off of his face. He sighed, feeling as if she was fading away.
"What do you mean?" he asked softly.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:16 pm
"Bomani," Chione whispered, closing her eyes again. She didn't want to see his face when she said this, she couldn't. "After this, I can't...feel like this." She hesitated, and then took a deep breath. "I can't blush when you comment me, I can't hold your hand the same way anymore." Then, a tear came from her eye, and she began to hurt inside. This isn't fair... "So, if there's anything else you would like to say, the time is now."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:05 pm
Bomai took her hand and swam with her to the shore, so that they could at least stand. He was still underwater, but his feet were on the ground. He sighed, turning to look at her.
"Chione..." he said softly. He stepped forward and brushed the tear from her eye. "What I'm trying to say...no...if I tell you, it would hurt you." he said softly, stepped a little closer, his hand on her cheek.
"But I could tell you...if you realize that you as a Pharaoh's daughter and you pretending to be a commoner are one and the same...you're rarely around anyone that can care." he pointed out, still softly. He looked at her closed eyes.
"Open your eyes, at least...I want to look into them." he whispered.

[Sorry for disappearing, dinner]  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:22 pm
((That's ok. ^^ I might disappear, too.))

Feeling his hand on her cheek Chione couldn't help but lean in it a little for a few moments, since he had never done that before. However, she hesitated in opening her eyes. She was scared to open them, to see Bomani tell her what could possibly hurt her. But, then again, she was already feeling hurt inside, having self-inflicted herself. So, opening them she revealed her welled up eyes, as it was already hard to maintain the composure in her face.
"It wouldn't matter if you hurt me or not." She said, relieved to be standing. "After all, it might hurt more if you don't say anything."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:25 pm
"I like you, Chione." Bomani said, looking into her eyes. "I do. I have feelings for you, strong feelings, and I know it's wrong, and I know it shouldn't be that way, but I do." he explained, whispering it, not breaking eye contact. He leaned forward just a little.
"When I said there were only a few people in the palace that match my description of who I'd want as a woman, that was true. But one of them, and the one I hard turned my eyes to, is you."  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:47 pm
Not moving from where she was Chione didn't break eye contact, finally letting the tears stream her face. "It really isn't fair." She whispered, taking a small step and moving her hand to the one he had placed on her face. "Because...I...I like you, too."

((Sorry, things are getting chaotic at home.))  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games