Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Village of Five Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bebosis

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:29 pm
"I see..." Dervish said pondering Mimi's words then shook his head. "Human emotions are diffucult to understand." He said a little sadly looking up at the sky then down at Akane. "Hmm...i dont know if this is my real form or not, i take many different ones. I take this one alot and still dont know why..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:33 pm
Mimi laughed, then climbed the tree. She hung down like a bat, and carefully tucked her dress between her legs so that it wouldn't fall down. "our emotions aren't hard to understand... you just have to think about it for a while."  

Gold Marra

bebosis

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:48 pm
"Yeah...time isnt an issue. I have just about all of eternity." Dervish said a bit sadly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:50 pm
Mimi felt sorry for him. "how long has eternity been so far for you?" she asked curiously.  

Gold Marra

bebosis

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:07 pm
Dervish made an odd face then shook his head. "I dont know..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:10 pm
Mimi nodded, still hanging like a bat she began to swing. "have you always protected us?"  

Gold Marra

bebosis

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:39 pm
"Well i remember the 10 of you appearing. At first i simply played around and messed with you. But i suppose seeing the way you were acctually made me develop some forms of emotion and i decided to help you. So i suppose for the most part yes." Dervish said looking up at the sky.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:45 pm
Mimi looked at him. "what happened to the our other five brothers and sisters?"  

Gold Marra

bebosis

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:54 pm
"Why do you ask me that? You know the answer. You put them in the ground." Dervish said bluntly confused by the question  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:08 pm
Mimi stared at him. "let me try that again... how did they die?"  

Gold Marra

bebosis

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:15 pm
Dervish scratched his head and looked at the ground. "Lets see...im pretty sure the first 3 died by sharp falling objects. You people really need to learn where to place your stuff so they dont go impaling into peoples heads. and the other 2 died by something else. I wasnt there at there times of death." He said still confused. "You helped put them in the dirt, it shouldve been obvious looking at them how they died."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:16 pm
Mimi shook her head. "I was sick when they died. I didn't see the bodies."  

Gold Marra

bebosis

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:19 pm
"I see..." He said slumping against the tree trunk.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:23 pm
Mimi tipped her head slightly as she watched Dervish.  

Gold Marra

bebosis

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:26 pm
"What?" Dervish asked looking over at her.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff