Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
~ CONFESSIONS! ~ ( Keep it PG13! ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:12 am
I have bipolar type ii disorder and panic disorder.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:58 am
I am madly in love with my best friend.
I'm not sure why.
And the fact that I never know what she thinks of me kills me.
It's not so bad now that we're not in school anymore and I don't spend as much time with her, as sad as that is.
She just got engaged to her boyfriend.
I'm so glad that I feel nothing but happiness for her. But still, I really wish I could know what she thinks of me.

I really want to have sex with another girl. No-one in particular, but I dream about it a lot. I want it so much more than I want to have sex with my boyfriend.

But I do love my boyfriend, so much. heart I want to marry him and have a family with him.

Miss_Goku

Regina Cordium

Friendly Mage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:59 am
Oh dear >.>

Let's see...
I lie, I'd take back my ex in a heartbeat, I need drama to live, I hate this girl's guts without her relizing it, I feel like I'm not pretty at all, and I hate myself sometimes.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:39 pm
That I'm really a girl in a guys body.
That I have insane amounts of jealousy towards people prettier than I am then have the nerves to say they're ugly.
That more than one time I've been in a hospital because I've tried to kill my mom.
I confess to being selfish. If it furthers my goals, I don't mind doing it unless it goes against what I think is right...  

Lab-Mousey

city blues

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:59 pm
I met this girl earlier this morning. She's a gorgeous Laotian woman, nearly 20 years old, and she lives about 2 hours away from me. Her name is Kat, and I'm horribly attracted to her. Granted, I've been in relationships with other women before, but they haven't lasted very long. It's a little scary, how alike she and I are.

Her skin's this gorgeous olive color. Her hair's long, silky and black. She's just, gorgeous. Gorgeous to the point where it makes me nervous.

Did I mention that I've not had a relationship or anything like it with another woman for 2 years? Or the fact that I'm already finding myself having a crush on her, and we just met. (Granted, again, she did call me and we did stay on the phone for about four hours this morning. Her laugh is adorable.)

Did I also mention that I met her on gaia? The whole idea frightens me, because she lives so close, yet she's nothing like anyone where I live. I'm attracted to her, I quite like her a lot, and it makes me nervous.

How's that for a confession? ;^;

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:01 pm
I've never kissed anyone b4 x: !  

iElmos

xSoniic

Lonely Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:12 pm
n0morenice
Some days I think I might have a type of depression or paranoia due to my trust issues.

really i have truest issues as well ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:25 pm
~I secretly still like Andy and James when I told my friends I didn't/
~I secretly get jealous when my friends flirt with them.
~I secretly feel like hurting someone to the point where they're about to die.(I have issues)
~Secretly I ate the whole bag of kisses >,<
~I secretly hate that I'm fat
~I secretly want to be come anorexic
~I secretly feel like flipping my teacher off.
~I secretly hate myself.
~I sometimes want to cut myself but resist temptation.

I_toldyabish

5,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Xx_Zack_Aerith_Lover_xX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:36 pm
I love a guy on Gaia. No one knows except my sister who I didn't even tell! She guessed that I loved him. sweatdrop (not even my parents know!)
His name is Alexander and I love him sooo much! heart
He knows I love him and he told me he loved me first and I at first just had feelings for him and then it turned into loving him... 4laugh
We hope to meet someday. biggrin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:47 pm
I currently like this boy who my best friend likes. she tried to ask him out and he said he has a girlfriend already. then he acts really shy around me and sits really close by me on the bus  

nerdynerdelmo

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:51 pm
I honestly believe that I was supposed to be born a boy. I just have a very boyish personality. Though, I like and am comfortable with being a girl.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:38 pm
I cried yesterday, the whole night because of seeing the truth. I know I have no self esteem but I will make it better! I cried because my teach said I'm so talented and so not confident about my skills. I cried because it was true.  

Inamax

Hygienic Bloodsucker

7,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:28 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

And when i think of the future, what lies ahead, and when i don't see myself where i want...

i'm really getting upset at people who say they think they know me, when they really don't. especially the people that don't spend every living breath with me, or have known me a couple months. there is a reason behind why i changed and decided to leave my old music scene behind, and a reason why i why i dress the way i do.

i'm sorry if you don't like it, but i'm my own person and you are just a kid, within time you will come to understand life and it's wild ride, the experiences i went through and the person it made me. there's a reason everything happens, there's a reason behind why i do anything now a days.

i'm getting very upset that people are telling me, for their own benefit, not to leave. when it's my future, my happiness, if they cared about me they wouldn't tell me that, they would support me and figure ways to keep in contact. i'm also getting upset at friends that laugh in my face about my opinions, what i want, or anything that involves me, some have been my friends for years and do it. i can't help it if i'm growing and maturing faster than you, but don't look it physically. i can't help if you become jealous, you are human and you have the right to feel.

i feel as if i can trust only one real person in my life right now, through our ups and downs she is still by my side, and would like to be by her side even when we part ways. because i know she will keep in contact and make the effort. but yet i feel upset, at everything that's been going on and feel like posting this rant on my facebook but i know i can't so i won't pick out certain people. i can't because some will have negative comments, and others will support me because i have a striving personality. and i'm sorry that you don't, but i have gone through majority of my life alone. experiencing, doing, taking chances, feeling, going through so much alone. i am teaching myself to feel again.

and i feel upset when someone says not to be sentimental, or cry that it makes you or you are weak because it really doesn't. those who try to hold it all in are in fact weak, and those who go through life taking chances, experiencing, feeling, and learning from them and moving on with life are growing in strength, survival, and the fact they want to strive to get some where better in life for their own happiness. because the key to life is happiness, and nothing else.

i feel like whenever i say something, someone who i try to consider as a friend contradicts me and it hurts me, because little by little that trust is becoming shattered. and even though i am one to forgive, because i have been forgiven many times, i don't think i can have those kind of people as my friend anymore.

i don't understand, and it makes me upset when people judge a book by it's cover, or a person by what they wear and make assumptions. some boy thinks i'm a drug addict when i am far from it, no offense to those who use it, but it's just not for me as a person. i'm not one to stoop low in life, i am one to strive to be better and make my life worth while. i don't think i live to die, i live to live a life of happiness and love in what i choose to do in the future. it hurts me, even though i don't need acceptance from others and am fine with my own acceptance, but he is my friend (who contradicts me most of the time)'s friend/lover, yet he mistreats her so much and she doesn't see it. i know that if i leave her, and he leaves her she'll try coming back to me for help. normally i give advice out to all people, doesn't matter who. but this game is getting tiring.

i am one who doesn't need others acceptance, i have once been a lone wolf for years and with perseverance i have become a social butterfly. i don't hang out with the popular clique or any clique in my case, it's just not me. after your mind matures a bit you start not caring about cliques. instead of being left out i get into conversations, instead of leaving someone out i will speak to them, stick up for them on certain circumstances, even though no one did it for me. i used to be bashed at for expressing my opinions because some people are just single minded, or just can't accept being wrong or feel like everything they say is right, or everything is theirs, or anything around that. nowadays if i have something to say, i'll think before i speak, and think of the circumstances. sometimes i don't and that's a wrong move on my part, and will apologize for something i might have said that might have been hurtful, or people don't understand. i'm just that kind of person.

everyone has a 9-tailed beast in side of them, i have mine. and have learned to manage my anger, but i will say it does come out still. i try to force it to stay away with music, but my old music scene made me someone who was always a violent person, always angry, always thirsting for blood. it kind of upsets me that i was like that, but i don't regret admitting the problem or seeing what i can do because i learn from it. and yet there are people who didn't know me around then and say it's all a lie. that i'm not that kind of person, when i was. i felt bored with life and all i wanted to do was rip things apart. it's different now, it's been months since then. and since i'm moving on with my life i feel like if they cant accept me as i am, i will have to leave them behind.

it upsets me, but hey in life you make some friends and lose some friends, but the best ones are the ones that stay forever. for that, and for the one person that has been there for me through everything no matter what i am happy for that, she isn't like a friend, she is like a sister. or bond runs deeper than blood. our souls are forever a part of eachother.

...my heart drops down to my rib cage passed the locks and keys with it's wings chained up to the bars of my body.
─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:50 pm
I would love it if I were to get a job as secretary to a handsome CEO of a huge company business. Simply because I want to have a steamy love affair with him. It's one of my sexual fantasies.  

Rei Uchikino

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:04 pm
Rei Uchikino
I would love it if I were to get a job as secretary to a handsome CEO of a huge company business. Simply because I want to have a steamy love affair with him. It's one of my sexual fantasies.

^ Lol this is win. ^

I'm nervous about meeting him. I'm terrified he'll be like the others. I don't want him to be like the others....Ever.  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff