Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:36 pm
Vivi growled"You! what are you doin' here leader of the rebels?! Ross get the princess out of here I'll hold them off the best I can...Now go!" she then takes her stance alittle different & glares at the two.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:08 pm
Ross nodded and grabbed the princess' wrist. He dragged her out of the house, and away from imidiate danger. "Scarlet... you need to get out of here. We need to get you somewhere safe. I'd say the kingdom, but I don't have the strength to get both of us there. We need Tatsel."

Erika shook her head. "you're a fool Vivi. you think that one knight such as your self, can hold off my self and my best assasin?" she laughed and pulled out her sword. "I do hate using these things..." she said, swinging it around a bit. "but this would be as fair as it will get." she pointed the tip of her sword at Vivi, in the traditional one on one starting position.

Gold Marra

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:18 pm
(Is this ok?)
Vivi laughed "Ah, but I made up a new attack for the occasion Re te sho u!" a fire spirit popped up that was as strong as Vivi. "Now it's two on two dear!" she then wait for her enemy to strike.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:22 pm
(yes that is fine)

Erika shook her head again. "you forget, while you are a demon of the fires of hell, I am a demon of the water of lakes." she laughed and created her own water demon. "I believe water is the conqueror of fire?" she smiled at the knight.

Gold Marra

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:24 pm
Ventura stuck the key to his moped in the ignition and road off. He had been at the Airport for hours waiting for Scarlet to arive but she never came. He pulled out his cellphone and called her Aunt to tell her about what happened. She answerd the phone and he began to talk to her. " I can't find her anywhere". He said to the person on the other line.

"The flight attendants said she boarded the plane but didn't see her after the plane took off. I'm coming over right now to get something then i'll keep looking". Ventura said to her as he rounded a corner a just down the block from her house.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:27 pm
(the aunty is dead already...)  

Gold Marra

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:33 pm
((Did scarlet say that her aunt was dead or did you godmodd it))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:34 pm
(let's say she trained in lighting magic too for the occasion)
Vivi smirked"You know I have a surprise for you then dear.....it's real....shockin'" she then let's her fire spirit go to the water one and instead of fire it shocks it to death.  

The Bubblelicous

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:35 pm
(um... god mod I think... she can just be tied up maybe...)

Erika saw out of the corner of her eye a young man coming in the direction of the house. She cursed and followed his progress while still paying attention to Vivi. She cursed again as her spirit was shocked to death.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:41 pm
((no its cool she can be dead.))

User ImageScarlet couldn't speak, as Ross dragged her away she saw her aunts body. "No let go!" She snatched her wrist back and ran to the kitchen. It wasn't possible her aunt wasn't dead..no! She ran over to her and stopped a foot away. The blood was on the floor and on the table....how, how could this happen. Her aunt was all she really had at the moment. Now someone took her away. "NO!" Scarlet fell to her knees and covered her face with her arms. Her shoulders shook and anger slowly consumed her. There was hell to pay and as she shook the house darkened and the house slightly shook. The lights flickered and a red and black aura formed around Scarlet.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:45 pm
Ross swore loudly as the girl ran back into the house. He ran in after her and was a few feet away when the house began to shake. an aura formed around her, making it impossible for him to retrieve her. "Scarlet! it's alright." he said sitting just out of range of the aura.

Erika put her sword back into her scabbard, and was in the kitchen before any one noticed she was gone. "what the hell?" she walked over to the girl and stood looking down at her. "what did you do!" she said looking at Ross, then at the body.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:48 pm
"What the?!"Vivi gasped when the house shook "Oh, great now what?!....wait! It's lady Scarlet! If she dosen't calm down we'll all be dead!*the shouts*ROSS CALM HER DOWN!" while she kept her eyes on the enemy. She cursed when Erika left, but kept her eyes on the assain.  

The Bubblelicous

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:54 pm
Ross looked at the girl then at the rebel leader. "How the hell do we calm her down?" he asked. standing up he walked over to the girl. he tested the aura by touching it with one finger. but snatched it away when a shock went up his hand. "dammit!"

Erika looked down at the girl. She sent a wave of water at the aura but it evaporated when it made contact. she cursed and looked out of the kitchen door at her assasin and the other night. "where's that damn demon when you need her?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:02 pm
Ventura pulled up in front of the house and looked through the window. "W-what the....F**k!!!" Ventura screamed out loud. Ventura pulled open the window and lept through only to see Scarlet's Aunts dead body lying on the cold floor. He looked around the house seeing many people who he didn't know and he new most of Scarlet's Aunts freinds. "Sc-a-Scarlet how...what". Ventura muttered as he saw what she was doing.  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:07 pm
Erika and Ross both looked up in unison. "crap." Erika saw at the sight of the boy. "what are you doing here?" she thought for a moment. "do you know this girl?" she spat the last word as though it was an unworthy name for her.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games