Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Eragon rp(DragnGuy7 and shauna_marie) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:51 pm
Kaeanlanna nodded. "The weight of it around my waist, yes, but not when fighting..." She explained, walking over to where she had propped it against a tree.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:17 pm
"Bring it over here then."Raudr went to his things and picked up his own sword. He drew it out of his sheath. He smiled at it. He turned back to Kaeanlanna and held it up. "This is Slytha which means sleep in the ancient language. It has served me well for a long time." The sword had a bluish tint in the blade with a hilt that looked like a fire with a sapphire in its middle. The grip was worn and had a few nicks on it. The end had a small diamond that came to a point. It's blade glistened in the sunlight.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:36 pm
Kaeanlanna picked it up, trying to get a feel for it. It looked about the same length of her preferred swords, but that didn't mean it was the same, or would feel the same. She brought it over to him, and examined his, quite opulent, with the sapphire, diamond, and the tint.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:39 pm
Raudr replaced his sword into his sheath and held out his hand for Kaeanlanna's sword. "Here, let me see it for a second."  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:49 pm
Kaeanlanna handed it over, having a feeling that he had wanted to examine it since he saw it. Since they weren't doing anything amusing anymore, Keenan had went off to hunt.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:57 pm
Raudr examined the sword as it probably hadn't been used in a while. He took out a cloth from his pack and wiped the sword down to get all the dust or dirt out of it. He then muttered a spell onto its blade would be magically blunted for now. He handed the sword back to her. "There looks good now. It hasn't been used for a while but still looks to be in good shape." Raudr drew out his blade and muttered the same blunting spell over it. "Now come at me with it. You should get used to using it since I have no other swords for you and you don't have one for you right now. I blunted the edges temporarily so the most we can do is give each other bruises but just to be safe don't attack my head."  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:07 pm
Kaeanlanna gingerly took the sword back. Keenan appeared out of nowhere. He had heard through her mind that they were about to sparr again, except this time with swords, and he hurried back. "Keenan wants a show..." She said with a small smile. She got the feel for it, it seemed light for a sword of its size. It might have been that way because of the material it was made of, but she couldn't tell. She could tell that it would work well for her, so she did what she was asked, she came after him with it.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:21 pm
Raudr stood his ground and set his feet for her attack. He brought his sword in front of him gripping it with two hands. "Keenan is entertained by us? Why is that?"  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:58 pm
Kaeanlanna let her sword hit his. As her training wore on, she would usually hold a conversation with her sparring partner. "Well, he think's we are quite funny, having to fight with swords. He's one to talk, seeing as he has his claws built in, as well as fangs." She said without casting Keenan a glance. He still thought it was funny.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:47 pm
"So he thinks we are funny looking fighting each other with what he could see as little sharp sticks?"Raudr laughed and parried her attack by pushing it back.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:56 pm
Kaeanlanna laughed too. "Actually, shiny sharp sticks." She replied, standing her ground as he pushed back. "It's highly amusing to him, thus, he wants to watch. He was hunting before." She said, remembering his thoughts that had pushed into her mind.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:01 pm
Raudr held his position and looked at her. "So he got bored of hunting? That's really boring compared to us? I guess I don't know dragons as much as I thought I did."He looked over to where Keenan was watching intently and then turned back to Kaeanlanna. "So are we just going to sit here in a deadlock or are you going to give our little onlooker a show and take some initiative and attack me?"  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:35 am
Kaeanlanna shook her head. "He wasn't bored with hunting, but he couldn't pass up the chance to see us sparr again. I suppose it has something to do with his age..." She said teasingly, knowing Keenan would hear. "And why do I have to make the first move?" She said, pulling back and keeping her guard up..

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:22 pm
"Because this sparring is for your benefit for the most part. You need to learn to defend yourself and Keenan so it's automatic when you do get attacked."Raudr shook his head and laughed at himself. "I can't protect you forever."  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:44 pm
Kaeanlanna raised an eyebrow. "You, protect me? Thats a laugh.." she said. Apparently he hadn't realized that was what she had been trained to do. Her father had hoped that one of the dragon eggs would hatch for her, so she was trained to fight like one. She laughed lightly and went for another attack.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff