Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

For once...
It was genuine.
Naoko started to laugh, and simply couldn't stop.
The sound was soft and obviously amused, and even though he raised a hand to try and drown the sound out... it still melted through.
When Oumori finally regained his composure, his amber gaze hardened to a sharp edge.
"If you have a leash, maybe I'll scream it." the pianist teased, only moments before the waiter returned with their drinks.
Knocking back a shot of shouchu, Naoko couldn't help but watch the red-eyed wonder enjoy his own drinks.
"And what should I call you, hmm?" he asked, pondering it for a long time. "Your eyes make me think of 'akuma'... though I wouldn't want you to be insulted if I started calling you that."

(((OOC: Gomen! I am seriously blank on YnM atm... *pales* I've been trying to come up with something for a WHILE now...)))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:06 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

The laughter coming from the man across from him made his soul want to melt. It was musical, not too loud, not too soft, and it had a tone to it that made him want to be the one screaming.
"Oh, I've got a leash." he tried to act as if he didn't want to cry over the beauty of Naoko's laughter. If he could have recorded that, he would have found a way to use it in his next new song.
"And a whip, and handcuffs...quite a collection really."
Ryu was pretty into that sort of thing, though he normally wouldn't let on to such.
"Akuma?" he repeated, saying it as if he were trying it on.
"Well, if you want me to be your demon, I will be. If you're good enough, I might just bow and say, 'Yes, my Lord.'" he mimicked the voice of the demon butler from his favorite anime series.
Propping a leg up on the booth bench, he shot back his peach schnapps and sipped at his mixed drink, looking like a vision from a visual kei magazine.

((OOC: It's ok..those things happen. I can be patient.))  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:12 pm

"It's been a while since I had that kind of fun."
Naoko took another shot of the shouchu, but he had been quite serious.
Not since his time with a former band mate by the name of Uruha. He had been known as Ya-Mi.
He had been the reason behind the band name.
And Naoko had kept that name... and hadn't had very many industry flings since.
Smirking, the blond shook his head. "I would rather you didn't say that. Can you honestly get how annoying that phrase gets? I swear, anime must have been obsessed with that for a while."

(((OOC: *hug* ARIGATOU! Oh and the stuff about Uruha... yeah... I'm actually RPing using Naoko with another person to better fill out his backstory, hehe. Thus Uruha! Oh and, that line was ALWAYS said in Code Geass too... and since I was watching that right before Kuroshitsuji... "Yes, My Lord" became like my kryptonite. My roommate would hear this scream of annoyance and go, "THEY SAID IT, DIDN'T THEY?!")))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:23 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

"Fine fine...I won't say that." he motioned for the waiter to bring another round of drinks, getting a bit buzzed already.
"You know what? I really, really do want to have that kind of fun with you."
The singer's tongue was becoming a bit loose, and he very well might say anything after another drink or two. The jello shots from earlier were still in his system, and this put him at five drinks, with two on the way.
"And ya know what, I'm one hell of a lover!" he played on the Akuma/Demon butler reference again.  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:38 pm

Oumori couldn't help but roll his eyes in amusement at the 'hell of a' comment.
"You get drunk quick, don't you Akuma-kun?" NAKO asked, downing another shot.
The straight up alcohol wasn't doing more than buzzing him at the moment... though if he drank about a dozen or so shots... it might actually loosen his lips.
However, Naoko had learned not to get plastered on a first date.
Smirking, he drank another shot. "That fun sounds... fun." he laughed slightly. "Okay, maybe not fun, but it does sound quite intriguing..."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:49 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

"I'm not drunk..." he hiccuped.
"Well, not to any real degree...." the waiter brought the round he had ordered and he shot back his schnapps again, enjoying the sweet, hot burn it put in his chest.
"I've always been a cheap date, when it comes to drinking...." he went ahead and admitted it. He was one of those guys. Six, maybe eight drinks in and he was bound to do something freaky. He had just finished drink six, and as beginning drink seven.  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:54 pm

"No complaints there, since I"m paying." Naoko teased before leaning back in the booth and looking up at the ceiling.
He felt warm... a nice type of warm brought on by the alcohol.
And it felt good too, which actually caused Naoko to sigh softly.
"But you're still drunk." he quickly added.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:59 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

"Is it so bad if I am drunk?" he tilted his head as he spoke, the look in his eyes somewhere between childish and alluring.
He wanted to reach out and touch Naoko.
When the blond looked up at the ceiling, he couldn't stand it any more. That long, graceful neck stretching up...it was calling his name. Half standing, Ryu leant over the table and ran his cool fingers over the honeyed skin, sighing as he did so.
It was so warm, and if they hadn't been in public he would be crawling over the table to get to Naoko.  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:12 pm

Strangely... Naoko had expected this.
He carefully pushed a button on the booth... making the public booth into a private one with a rather silky curtain.
Amber eyes focused on Ryuukaze as the pianist smirked. "It's not bad... because I figured you might act like this when drunk. Thus this bar and..." his gaze and body language was just oozing charisma. "Thus this specific booth... Akuma-kun."

(((OOC: Methinks I'm heading to bed. Be back tomorrow evening! OYASUMI!)))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:19 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

What a surprise. Naoko had some tricks up his sleeve, bringing him to a place like this.
Well, he wasn't about to miss a beat.
Crawling up onto the table, cheeks red from alcohol and lust, eyes half-closed, Ryu licked up that gorgeous neck, a** in the air, back arched.
Without warning, he bit down on that hot flesh, giggling impishly.
"Playing with a demon might get you burned, Hai-chan..."

((OOC: Oyasumi, Nil-chan! Will miss you!))  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:22 pm

"Ah!" Naoko squeaked, pressing himself back against the booth. "It's not sound proof, silly."
Getting bitten wasn't something he'd prepared himself for.
Granted neither was getting burned...
"Akuma-kun," the pianist whispered, tilting his head to the side in order to give the other better access. "You look simply adorable up on that table like that." he teased.

(((OOC: One more, since I was still doing final replies in other RPs, hehe. I promise to do YnM tomorrow though.)))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:31 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

He chuckled.
"I'll try to keep it quiet then."
He backed up again, crouching low on his knees on the tabletop. Slowly, Ryu began to writhe around, swishing his hips back and forth in an overtly sexual manner, rising up and down on his haunches in a fashion akin to something he did onstage during his sexiest, dirtiest song.
"Still adorable?" he asked, placing his hand back down on the table in a ******** pose with his rear swishing in the air behind him.  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:38 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

By the time the recording session was over, they had gotten through one song and a half. Well, they had gotten a take on the first song that finally made someone cry, and that satisfied Kai enough to go on.
They had been working on the second track when time was finished. Kai smiled as he walked out of the soundproof room. They had actually gotten a lot further than he had expected. Progress always made him happy.
Kai and Taki split ways not long after, but they were due back in the same studio at the same time in two days.
Kai returned to his limousine and checked his watch. It was seven at night. Not late enough to catch some night clubs, but not early enough to go and hang around with some friends, though Kai had very few of those to begin with.
With a sigh, Kai told his driver to take him home. He would definitely hit a club or two tonight, in hopes that he'd meet those two again.

((Nileregwen, did you really call your character Umeda up above? Or was it meant to be like that and I'm just missing something? xD))

N a k a i

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:48 pm

That was a shock.
Though, perhaps a welcome one...
Amber eyes focused on Ryuukaze, watching him for a long moment.
"Too bad you've got a solo gig." Naoko spoke, downing another shot of shouchu. "Because after that, I would have offered you a spot in 'Hikari ya Yami' without a second thought."
Their band needed someone sexy... someone who wasn't afraid to flaunt that sexiness.
NAKO himself wasn't that open... plus he played the keyboards, and that kind of restricted him to his onstage movements.
"Adorable," the pianist smirked. "Isn't EVEN the word, Akuma-kun."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:50 pm
galythia

((Nileregwen, did you really call your character Umeda up above? Or was it meant to be like that and I'm just missing something? xD))

N a k a i

(((OOC: HAHAHA! I did! Well, it's because I was posting in another RP along with this one, and in it the character's name is Umeda Noe. I had probably JUST finished posting for him, when I switched to this RP, hehehe. I almost called my Umeda character Naoko last night too, but I caught it in time.)))  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games