Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rude Discussion
Emo = stupid... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think about emo?
It's good.
14%
 14%  [ 8 ]
It's retarded.
14%
 14%  [ 8 ]
Even POP music is better than EMO!
20%
 20%  [ 11 ]
Ska is god.
50%
 50%  [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 55

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:44 am
I have just thought of something- has anyone heard of Osker? would you class them as emo? i really like them but they really are the most depressing band in the world- oh god dont let me like a emo band!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 8:15 am
How to tell if you are listening to an emo band:

1. The music is super depressing
2. The lead singer has a squeaky voice
3. Your ears bleed from listening to it
4. You have the sudden urge to smash your head on a brick wall everytime you hear a song from the band.
5. Your emo/goth buddies love that band.  

Ivan The Somekinda-Punk

AquabatLady

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:08 am
Flip The Switch + Hot in Herre (by Nelly)= great song heart  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 4:37 am
Ivan_The_Punk
How to tell if you are listening to an emo band:

1. The music is super depressing yes
2. The lead singer has a squeaky voice not really
3. Your ears bleed from listening to it no
4. You have the sudden urge to smash your head on a brick wall everytime you hear a song from the band. yes sometimes
5. Your emo/goth buddies love that band. i have never met anyone who has heard of them

answering those questions it looks suspiciously like i may like a emo band *goes and hides in shame*

dont compare goth and emo- emos rubbish, goth is good!  

girl_no_13

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:20 pm
I feel the need to rant. My friend at collage has a show on the collage radio station, she mostly plays metal and J-rock, but this monday she announced "this is (some song, cant remember) and it will be followed by Madness, 'One Step Beyond' " Obviously this made me happy but she doesnt like ska so i asked who had reguested it and she said "that emo boy". I swore, a lot, and then said lots of times "an emo boy liking ska!!!???"
Of course it didnt stop me enjoying the song, but still- what the ********? arghhhh! scream  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:03 pm
girl_no_13
I feel the need to rant. My friend at collage has a show on the collage radio station, she mostly plays metal and J-rock, but this monday she announced "this is (some song, cant remember) and it will be followed by Madness, 'One Step Beyond' " Obviously this made me happy but she doesnt like ska so i asked who had reguested it and she said "that emo boy". I swore, a lot, and then said lots of times "an emo boy liking ska!!!???"
Of course it didnt stop me enjoying the song, but still- what the ********? arghhhh! scream
First off, yeah you're right, emos suck. Goth kids are cool. I'm probably gonna date this kooky goth chick I know.

As for the emo requesting ska, I think this should answer that.  

Ivan The Somekinda-Punk

GIoom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:57 pm
Ivan_The_Punk
girl_no_13
First off, yeah you're right, emos suck. Goth kids are cool. I'm probably gonna date this kooky goth chick I know.

HAHAHAHA That was a great comic. Yeah That what Less Than Jake seem to be doing these days. They aren't really playing ska very much anymore. Some of their stuff nowadays almost sounds emo.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:12 am
VashZero5
Ivan_The_Punk
girl_no_13

HAHAHAHA That was a great comic. Yeah That what Less Than Jake seem to be doing these days. They aren't really playing ska very much anymore. Some of their stuff nowadays almost sounds emo.

scream is all i can say to that!
Lol, yeah, that seem s about right, i really must go on Nothing nice To Say properly- its so funny!
Ivan- go out with the goth girl0- and then make her like ska! xd  

girl_no_13

Ivan The Somekinda-Punk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:07 am
girl_no_13

That kinda was the plan. Ska and punk! I even told her "I'm gonna bring my music over and get you into the kinda music I like. Maybe take you to a few shows and what not" Maybe I'll even get her skankin' the night away. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:58 am
Ivan_The_Punk
girl_no_13

That kinda was the plan. Ska and punk! I even told her "I'm gonna bring my music over and get you into the kinda music I like. Maybe take you to a few shows and what not" Maybe I'll even get her skankin' the night away. xd

If I can get my ex ( and current girlfriend ) into ska, you should be able to get a goth chick skankin

Yeah, I got my girlfriend into ska. woot for me! I have converted 2 people over to the dark side twisted  

King Of The Ska
Captain

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:03 pm
apart from the fact its not the dark side! I have never converted anyone sad I think i may be too obsessive about ska!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:50 pm
girl_no_13
apart from the fact its not the dark side! I have never converted anyone sad I think i may be too obsessive about ska!

Well, I called ska "the dark side" cause nobody knows about it. I know ska isn't dark  

King Of The Ska
Captain

Ivan The Somekinda-Punk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:34 pm
girl_no_13
Run through your mall with a battery powered cd player/radio blasting ska while shouting "This is called ska! If you like it, you like ska! Join the ska side, and together we will skank the universe like complete strangers!"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:02 pm
Ivan_The_Punk
girl_no_13
Run through your mall with a battery powered cd player/radio blasting ska while shouting "This is called ska! If you like it, you like ska! Join the ska side, and together we will skank the universe like complete strangers!"

Ewwwwww, malls. The only reason I go to the mall is the movies with my girlfriend.  

King Of The Ska
Captain

Worthless Marshmellow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 10:30 am
Is this like the most popular thread in here?
You guys, I like an emo band. XD heart

Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces