Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
DemonXSnowflake (Private) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:17 pm
Inei obliged to her unspoken wish, and simply held her close, resting his chin on top of her head. He felt happy around her, and wondered if maybe, just maybe, he was falling in love with her.

"Do you remember when I told you about love?" he asked in a whisper, still holding her.
"How I told you that I hope you'd find someone for yourself down in the village?" he continued. "I think it's possible that you may have found your someone already."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:29 pm
Huoriel nodded against his chest when he had asked her if she remembered when he told her about love. She smiled at his final statement, hugging him tightly. "Are you trying to tell me you love me, Inei?" she chuckled softly. She pulled away slightly raising her head so she could look at him. "I think I may have also,"she continued in a whisper. Her gaze did not falter even when she felt the radiated heat in her face. Her heart felt like it could explode at any moment, but she did not mind it.  

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:32 pm
"Quite possibly." Inei said with a soft chuckle. He brushed a stray strand of hair out of her eyes.
"You're one of the few girls I've spent any amount of time with, you're quite nice, you've got a good sense of humour, a beautiful laugh, and a beautiful face to match it." he compliment, smiling widely.
"Most people would fall in love with a girl like that. I'm lucky that I was the first one to find you." he said with a laugh.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:38 pm
Huoriel could almost cry, she was so happy. She bashfully smiled at him as he complimented her and said what he said. She laughed to for a short moment before contenting herself with a smile.
"I'm glad it was you," she said softly. She laughed. "This is madness we've only known each other for a few days," she shook her head, smiling happily.

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:55 am
"Maybe it is madness." Inei admitted, laughing. "But then again, I'm not totally in love with you...I just have feelings for you." he explained. And it was true: it wasn't like he was the type to fall in love instantly with a woman. Even though he found Huoriel to be a great woman, and even though they'd kissed, it would take him another few days to properly tell if he was in love or not.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:12 pm
Huoriel shrugged a shoulder as she smiled at him. "I'm not saying I'm in love with you either,"she explained. "I don't know what love is afterall or any of these happy feelings." And that was defiently true. She had no idea what she was feeling and what it all meant.

She pulled away from him and turned to stare up at the sky again. Her arms folded behind her back as she let out a soft sigh. "What does the morning sky look like?" she questioned suddenly looking briefly back at Inei and turning her head back up to the sky. She liked the twinkling of the night sky thus wanting to know how it looked in the light.

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:28 pm
Inei chuckled. He knew that even if she wasn't in love with him, now she knew what it would be liked if she ever fell in love.

He looked up at the sky along with her, smiling softly. "I'll be honest with you, I always found the night sky to be a little more breathtaking, but...the morning sky is, usually, a brighter blue than this." he began, waving his hand around for a moment. "The stars, those twinkling lights, are replaced by clouds. The morning sky can change quite a lot...in the early morning, it's filled with colours from the rising sun, and it's the same way as the sun goes down, as you saw...but it also has a violent side." he said, looking back at her for a moment.
"When storms come up, the sky becomes dark and foreboding." he explained.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:36 pm
Huoriel nodded at his explanation as she tried to make a mental image of it. She couldn't wait to experience all of it. It was going to be a big adventure for her for the first couple of years.

Huoriel unfolded her arms so that she may take Inei's hand for probably the last time that night. She smiled at him timidly. "You'll be leaving soon, yes?" she questioned, her gaze meeting his.

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:39 pm
"Unfortunately, yes." Inei said, looking into her eyes. He smiled. "Don't fret, I'll be back tomorrow, and soon, I can see you in the village, instead of up here in that dingy old cave." he said with a confident smile.

"So, is there anything else you'd like to talk about before I go?" he asked, not breaking eye contact. He really wouldn't mind it if he ended up falling for this girl...she was a really great person.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:49 pm
Huoriel always seemed to go blank when he was about to go. This time though something did pop up even if it was something tiny. "Tell me more about your village,"she finally said, brushing some stray hairs out of her face. It was weird how hard it was to let him go even if he was going to be back the next day. She sighed. She shouldn't have these attatchments.  

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:01 pm
"My village...well, it's a nice little village. All the houses, except for the council room and the forge, are built in the branches, and are connected by large wooden bridges. The council room is in a hollowed out tree in the centre of town, and that's the huge one you can see there." Inei said, pointing out the massive canopy for her in the forest, and the slight clearing around it.

"The forge is on the ground floor, as fire and wood don't mix." he said with a chuckle. "Other than that, most of what we make is out of wood, and very little of it is metal, although sometimes, you just can't make everything out of wood, which is why we do have the forges." he continued.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:09 pm
"It'll be interesting living in the trees," she said, as she tried to put an image to it. She laughed then realizing what a change it would be to be up so high when she used to be deep in the ground. After calming she turned her attention back to Inei. "Anything you would like to ask of me before heading off?" she questioned, trying to delay his departure even for a short moment.  

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:10 pm
"Just one last thing, Huoriel." Inei said, smiling as her name came off his lips. "I've forgotten the answer already, but is there anything you'd want me to bring tomorrow?" he asked her. Other than the usual food and water, he wondered if she wanted him to yet again bring something from his culture, his world, to show her.

[Short posts o.o]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:21 pm
"Surprise me," she responded simply, smiling as she did. She suddenly gasped realizing that she could look at the lavender and the wolf sculpture in this light. She smiled. "Excuse me for a moment,"she said excitedly running back into the cave to find those items. It took her a short moment to find them before emerging from the cave once more. She smiled moving her hand over the tiny petals of the lavender again. The color was pretty as Inei had said. She fell in love with the flower once again. She then looked to the sculpture beholding the excellent sculpting job of it. "Your father is very good,"she complimented. "I would like to see one of your works of art." she concluded, smiling softly at him.  

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:26 pm
"I don't do much sculpting, but I'll see if I have something." Inei said. He smiled brightly, seeing her examine the items he'd brought, happy that she could see them now. An idea came to him when he saw the flower.
"I'll be right back." he said, heading down the cliff.

He disappeared into the forest below, and it only took a few seconds for him to find what he needed. He carefully climbed back up, trying not to crush what he'd brought. He smiled at Huoriel as he walked up to her again.
"This is for you." he said, not showing her what he'd picked up. "I think you'll find it pretty." he said, taking a hand from behind his back to show her a soft pink flower. Before she could take it, he stepped forward and brushed some hair back behind her left ear, and gently placed the stem between her head and her ear, lacing it between some of her hair so it would stay a little better. He stepped back, smiling.
"You look great with it." he compliment.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff