Tampons vs Pads Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yonakii

Rainbow Admirer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:17 pm
Pads. I've always used them. I'm used to them, so it doesn't feel weird like some people may think. Overall I find them more convenient - except for swimming (which I don't do much of anyways).  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:08 am
[backflips through window] MOONCUPS [somersaults to your desk] MOONCUPS [punches a hole in your wall] MOONCUPS [leans in and whipsers in your ear] MOONCUPS [gracefully swan dives out of room] [muffled sound of attack of titan playing in the distance]  

Walter has ganado

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:37 am
Walter has ganado
[backflips through window] MOONCUPS [somersaults to your desk] MOONCUPS [punches a hole in your wall] MOONCUPS [leans in and whipsers in your ear] MOONCUPS [gracefully swan dives out of room] [muffled sound of attack of titan playing in the distance]

I so wish we could tip posts in guilds. I would so tip this one! It's an awesome post!

Unfortunately, I haven't tried menstrual cups yet, but plan on getting one whee  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:39 pm
Tampons
While a lot of comments for pads is that they last longer than one change, I'd be constantly changing the damn things because they bled through
They would never stick to my underwear, but instead me
The only one that would stay was not big enough, and I'd leak where it wasn't
And having one last through the night? Yeah, right
Then I got my period the night before I went to camp
First tampon
Yeah, it was uncomfortable, but I've since gotten used to it
And my underwear is more likely to survive when I use a tampon
TSS be damned
Though hopefully I can talk to my doctor about birth control to make them few and far between
I liked not having one at all while on chemo ou o  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

shadow22cat

10,275 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:02 pm
Pads. I really wanted to try out tampons when I started. It was during the beginning of summer break. (I was 10.) People kept telling me it would be great if I wanted to go swimming, since it was the summer. I couldn't do it. After struggling with it for a bit, it was too painful. I apparently have a weird problem where things like tampons or even a pap smear are too painful. (The only pap smear I had, they knocked me out for.) So, pretty much my only option is pads. They can be pretty amazing, and I think people base their opinion on just one kind of brand, or 'style', or size. There are a lot of different kinds to try out. I've felt different with almost every single one.

I had an 8-month long heavy (and I mean heavy) period a few years ago. (Absolutely no breaks during it.) Yeah, I leaked occasionally, but I think I would have with tampons, as well. But, the pads I found are really good most of the time with leaks, feeling like nothing's there, wings to keep them 'planted' down, etc. I rarely feel like I'm wearing anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:28 pm
Walter has ganado

yes but
                what do they do
                how do you use one
                ??
                x

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

Maddy-Mazey

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:53 pm
loonaboots
Walter has ganado

yes but
                what do they do
                how do you use one
                ??
                x
http://www.wikihow.com/Use-a-Menstrual-Cup that should help answer that!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:55 pm
I prefer pads. I started my period when I was 9, so I didn't even try tampons until I was 13. And when that happened, (I was no longer a virgin) It was a horrifying experience. I can feel the tampon in me. Wether its psychological or not, I hate it so much x.x The smaller ones are better but I still refuse lol. and it feels like Im pulling out my insides if I haven't bled on the tampon enough to help it slide back out.
I use pads. Never tried cups.
Changing a pad every few hours/dependant on flow is better for me personally c: But I think everyones body is different.  

Maddy-Mazey

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:11 pm
madelynheston
loonaboots
Walter has ganado

yes but
                what do they do
                how do you use one
                ??
                x
http://www.wikihow.com/Use-a-Menstrual-Cup that should help answer that!

aah, ok.
                thank you!
                x

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:28 pm
I prefer pads, since I know I will feel uncomfortable if I use a tampon (and I do not and never will use a tampon emotion_donotwant ). Pads are comfy for me and they are easy to use, despite the sticky stuff that is used to help them stay on. It makes the pads a little tough to remove, but I don't have a problem with it.  

EternalAnge

Enthusiastic Otaku

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Magical Gems 500

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:02 pm
I hate pads, for all the aforementioned reasons.

To you virginal ladies who don't like the idea of sticking a tampon in: I hope you're not exclusively hetero, because a p***s is a LOT bigger than even the biggest tampon. Unless it's because you're too afraid to try them, which you shouldn't be.

The best tampon for a beginner is definitely the plastic applicator type. Go slow and make sure you position it right, or it WILL annoy/irritate you. Also, go for the smallest size first until you know which absorbency works best for you.

Ad for those diva/moon cup things: nnnnnnope. I find them every bit as gross as no-applicator tampons. Not quite to the level of pads, but close enough.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 9:54 pm
Matron Mord Sith
Which is better? I vote tampons because pads are gross and I don't like to sit in my own filth.

For the longest time I would have said tampons but I discovered a better method that is WAY healthier than tampons and is much cheaper... The menstrual cup!

But as far a being between those two, definitely the tampon. A pad feels like I'm literally wetting myself or that I'm bleeding and leaking everywhere.

InterstateDaisy

Dapper Noob

InterstateDaisy

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 10:00 pm
Walter has ganado

*Tosses a handful of flowers and flower petals into the air and stands amongst them gracefully* The cup is the path of true beauty and happiness in a period.

20. ✿ - - - Debating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff