Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Ravenclaw Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:24 am
Yeah, at my school district, there is some program for 'gifted students' called PACE. Then when I got to middle school, I discovered it IS possible to be sort of racist against the PACE kids. I call it "pacist."  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:52 pm
Alutian
It's terribly quiet in here...how is everyone doing?

Not too bad, thank you. How are you?

Everything is just kind of boring old normal at the moment. Nothing very interesting, though for some reason I keep making origami cranes. I've got lots of little pretty ones. I think I'll hang them on some string/thread if I can.
At uni, I've got a couple tests and a big assignment to do in the next couple weeks. Yuck.

Lyra Elizabeth

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:19 am
@ Lyra:
Oh God, I hate tests. And big assignments. I'm in a project right now where we make a country and its worth, like, 5 major test grades.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:13 am
I love big projects what I hate is tests...  

freddydursley

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:37 pm
And prepare for me to stray off-topic a little.
Big fat injury that makes me hurt to stand/walk/sit. It makes me hate soccer very very much now.

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 4:25 am
Uh oh. I hope you're ok. (Or rather, that you will be soon.)

That kind of sounds like when I hurt my tailbone.
Or when my knees got really bad and the only time they didn't hurt was when I was lying down with a pillow under my knees.
Thankfully I don't play sports. (Been there, done that, failed that.) Major lack of coordination. And spatial awareness.

Lyra Elizabeth

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:22 am
I know what you mean. I suck at hand-eye coordination or something like that, so soccer is pretty much all i'm good at. ((oh noes! ending a sentence in a preposition!)) And if anyone was curious where I got hit, I'll leave you with "I am seriously glad that I am not a dude."

And then yesterday, I was having a water-balloon fight with my friends. We used the balloons that don't pop easily whatsoever, so they are pretty hard when you through them at someone. And where did a water balloon happen to hit me? Where I had just gotten that major bruise.

I hate injuries.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 11:03 pm
Chris enters the common room to clean. He finds it surprisingly clean on its own but picks up a few odd dishes here and there. He checks to see if dusting is required but it isn't. He straightens up a few askew pillows and vacuums the floor. After making sure all is tidy he exits the common room.  

Sinister_Fog

Alutian

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:59 am
Sinister_Fog: While I appreciate your enthusiasm in roleplay, Elves aren't supposed to enter the common rooms, just as students can't enter common rooms that are not their own.
Thanks!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:00 am
Attention: The new issue of the Hogwarts Monthly is up!  

Alutian

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Alutian

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:39 am
Volunteer Writers Needed!

(Nothing labor-intensive, I promise you.)

As some of you may know, HPGOG is converting an old, currently unused subforum into a haven for those who have graduated from Hogwarts and, therefore, are no longer eligible to participate in things such as the classrooms. Now, this subforum will include Housing Areas specific to each person's former house - former Ravenclaws will have a thread/area called Eagles' Glen, for instance.
What we want to do is write up an introductory description for this area, somewhat similar in function to the introduction to this thread.
Here is your chance to contribute to something in your own future here at Hogwarts.
If anything should strike you - a line, a phrase, a new sentence - go ahead and write it down. If you fashion an entire beginning paragraph, great! If you've got a first sentence, that's still great! We can all add on to one anothers' work, hopefully in a linear fashion, and end up with something good. Lyra Elizabeth and I will edit for brevity and grammar and the like if you lot can get the meat of the idea together.

What say you?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:41 pm
Everyone seems to have disappeared again. We'll have to write it all ourselves, which should be interesting since I'm not really any good at this sort of thing.  

Lyra Elizabeth

Alutian

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:59 am
All right, then.

Lyra: do you want to graduate this term, or wait a little longer?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:46 am
Sorry I haven't been on much lately, all...I went to Italy, dislocated my knee, and have been going through the recovery process ever since. xp But now that I have only one day of Biology left, I should be able to get on more. biggrin  

Jatar

Risky_Popcorn

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:05 pm
Miranda bashes through the common room door (But not too hard, seeing as she had to pay for a new window last year, haha), with her arms out in front of her, adn started talking really slowly. "Guuuuuys, IIIIII'm baaaaaaaackk frooooom theee deeaaaadddddd." She suddenly snapped out of her zombie-like state, and said: "Nah, just kidding. I'm not a zombie. But I am back. How's everything going? I missed you guys." She ran off to find Lyra and Miranda.

OOC: Wow, it still feels weird, talking about you, Miranda. You're still the only person I've ever met that has the same name as me. razz

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff