Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IS there any hufflepuffs present?
  Yes, here !
View Results

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:00 pm
нυffℓερυff

Over this past few weeks, Hufflepuff went though quite a few changes.

If you haven't heard, I am the new Hufflepuff Head!
But unfortunately, that means Juni has officially left us. crying
We'll miss you Juni! And I for one, could NEVER forget you. Thanks for being so great to us over the years. heart

But, on to a less sad note, I thought I'd mention that the first page has been updated! If you participated in the Quidditch event over the Summer, you got bumped up a year! So please check and make sure I bumped everyone that should have been, and no one that shouldn't have!
We also have a new deputy head, animefreak-01 (Helen), and a new Prefect, The Queen Lana (Lana). Congratulations to you both!

I've recorded the post counts for the past few months (I'll post it in the Filing Cabinet soon) and, sadly, most of you are less active than a pile of rocks. neutral
SO GET POSTING!

Finally, I'd like to mention that House Spirit week will be starting soon, so go check it out!

Oh! And we're a tad short on teachers, so if you're willing, please head to the Hogwarts Staff Room to sign up!

ρяι∂ε

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:08 pm

Erm... Sorry for the inactivity! smile MUCH LOVE HUFFLEPUFF!

iPedley

8,900 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:18 pm
Yay! for hufflepuff! ^_^ I'll be as active as i can ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:25 pm
No worries! I'm just glad you guys are posting! biggrin
(I knew that PM was a good idea. cool )

Don't forget to be posting in bolded-black or
orange though!

(iPedley: You're yellow is okay too. :3 )

Stardust Disaster
Crew

Mistress Drakkard

Shy Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:06 pm
I'm so sorry I've been inactive. I barely go on Gaia, especially since school has started. I'll try to be more active!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:07 pm
i just recently became a student lol

but wat sux is that i missed the train a hella long time ago crying  

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

aramaa

Wizard

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:10 pm
Oh, it's alright. There's always another train ride at the start of the next term. But while you're waiting for the next train, I think you should head over to the House Spirit Week at the Event forum because that's definitely something you can't miss out on. You can nominate and vote for Spirit Week King and Queen, dress up each day (13th to 17th), and fight against the diabolical giant Rock. And you might've missed the train, but don't forget to go to the start of term feast.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:00 pm
Wow! Quiet a bit has changed.
I just want to say sorry for being gone.
Though just an FYI my life has gotten super busy, but I will be peeping in every know and then to say hi to my Hufflepuff friends.
Once a hufflepuff always a Hufflepuff.
Also spirit week is my favorite.
So I hope everyone that can takes part in it.

the_cereal_queen

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:39 pm
Wow, sending out that PM really worked magic, and I didn't even send one to you Neavah! xD
And yes, so much. o w o
We missed you, so we're glad you're back, even though you'll be busy. 3nodding
And, yes spirit week is going to be AWESOME! =D
Oh, and your signature made me laugh. xD

Also:
If I sent you an inactivity PM and you have since posted, I'll take you off the list once you've made the 5 posts minimum. Feel free to PM me to let me know when you have, because I'll probably forget to check until the end of the month. :'D

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:38 am
Stardust Disaster
Wow, sending out that PM really worked magic, and I didn't even send one to you Neavah! xD
And yes, so much. o w o
We missed you, so we're glad you're back, even though you'll be busy. 3nodding
And, yes spirit week is going to be AWESOME! =D
Oh, and your signature made me laugh. xD

Also:
If I sent you an inactivity PM and you have since posted, I'll take you off the list once you've made the 5 posts minimum. Feel free to PM me to let me know when you have, because I'll probably forget to check until the end of the month. :'D

Yayyyyyyyyyyy smile I bet that PM took you ages to send them all out! Don't you have to do it one by one?  

iPedley

8,900 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

II Certified II

Sweet Cutie-Pie

12,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:27 am
I am very sorry for my inactivity. I just don't have the time yet to be a full reg in the guild as of now since i am quite busy with my studies and some personal matters. By 2nd week of Oct i may be very active then since it's our semester break.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:13 am
i was one of those sitting rocks ha-ha Llong live HufflePuff hurray,  

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

II Certified II

Sweet Cutie-Pie

12,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 am
I'm in 2nd year? but i haven't actually finished any class =o
I think i should be a 1st year.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:32 pm
Hey everyone just wanted to remind you to head over to Runaway Gaints in the even forum. It only takes a few minutes to post. We are getting are Hufflepuff butts beaten. Now say that ten times fast. xd

I'm going to try and stop in at least once a week just to say hi. So I was wondering does anyone play an instrument? I play the flute. I'm also in marching band!

the_cereal_queen

meree

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:50 pm
Ugh, sorry I've been inactive y'all.
Two words: School Musical.
1st, they hold us a couple hours after school to rehearse, then the other teachers pack you with a ton of homework, and in the middle of it all you are expected to practice the songs and such at home too. And my parents have this rule that I can't get on the computer until all homework is done, and I can't get on after dinner on a school night. And then they schedule all this stuff that eats up my time. I feel lucky when I get a few minutes online.
So if I'm not on like every other day or something, or if I only get on maybe once a week, now you know why.

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff