Welcome to Gaia! ::

FANGSTER

Back to Guilds

Regardless of what you are , as long as you have Fangs !! Join us now !! 

Tags: Fangs, Vampire, Demon, Werewolf, Enterainment 

Reply Fangster Main Forum
Show me your Fangs ( Introductions of yourself ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xJimmy_Riotx

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 9:34 am
Thank you for leting me join this guild. My Username is Insanity-and-Suicide, but my RolePlay name is Vicktor (Yes i know is Russain or Vicktory) Im a half Vampire and half Elf, I'm sword for higher and skilled with all types of blades and magics. I don't know much about my life for I was taken when my home land was over run when i was about 2 years old.

User Image

As for me OUT OF ROLEPLAYING My real names Tyler, I live in Florida and I'm a lead guitarest in a Scremmo/punk band called Depression and Rage. Uhh.. I love fixing up cars, I rebild mussle cars for aliveing and Also in my spare time bild Custom Choppers out of my grage. Me and my friends are always jokeing around and doing something stupid like playing tag in the mall or jumping off bildings into pools or something really stupid and funny like that. Uhhhhhhh Yeah I skate alot, Guess Tony hawk aint got Shizza on meh! o3o xP And I do some Underground M.M.A Its my own Fightclub I started in Florida its grown in numbers only we brodcast it some times. I'm fun to be around and im 6'3'' 300 pounds runing 5 miles a week benching 450 pounds squating 400 pounds. (Yes I know it seems un-real but hey if I'm bilt shoot me!) Thats about it :/  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:30 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
this is my guy. he kinda just hates everyone. he really dosen't care much for others. his downfall is the fact that he dosen't care, cause he doesn't work very hard at things, but if he did he would be much higher up from were he is now. and by all means welcome, i am kinda new to. its just i like to RP. and i am very exited to see some people still do. and anyway me personally i am very dark. and kinda shy. (........) if you knew who i was then you would know my friends say i am kind and funny to hang around with. but i don't really care for that much........ i am like my character if i cared about doing my work it would be done better and faster.......  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Tsuyoshi Flame

5,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:33 am
*Take glasses off* I'm Brandon and you want to know anything about me just ask.(Through pms)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:49 pm
I joined a while ago. But this my first post here. My character name Jak of Shadows. I'm a lover and a fighter. Like to share bites with the ladies. I also to be a bit of a mischief maker. I tend to play the gentleman in public. In private I tend to be the fiend. If you care to roleplay me in forums or pm. Just send me a pm. With plot idea and/or times to roleplay.  

One_Eye_Jack

6,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Fangster Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items