Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1]Dragon's Gem(With Zyl) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:55 pm
"Can't I be of any more help...? I.. kind of feel useless...."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:34 pm
(Lol) "Sure. Watch these for me please." Shinji said, handing him the cabbage and tomatos then turning on the faucet for him so he could wash them.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:24 pm
He took the veggies under the pouring water and rinced 'em throughfully, and then slow and carefully closed the faucet the same way he had seen the boy open it.
When water started to pour heavier, he quickly turned it the other way round. He did not know where water was coming from, and so he didn't want it to be finished... was there a limit in the ammount of water? He did not know but better be careful.

"This is already cean..."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:03 am
Zylver_the_Dragon
blessedheart
Zylver_the_Dragon
blessedheart
Zylver_the_Dragon
blessedheart
Zylver_the_Dragon
blessedheart
Zylver_the_Dragon
blessedheart
Zylver_the_Dragon
blessedheart
Zylver_the_Dragon
blessedheart
(Yep so lets go^^)
Zylver_the_Dragon
He took the veggies under the pouring water and rinced 'em throughfully, and then slow and carefully closed the faucet the same way he had seen the boy open it.
When water started to pour heavier, he quickly turned it the other way round. He did not know where water was coming from, and so he didn't want it to be finished... was there a limit in the ammount of water? He did not know but better be careful.

"This is already cean..."

Shinji looked at him and smiled as he nodded. "Thank you." He said as he took the vegatables from his hands and began to chop them with a knife, then tossing them in a bowl tp make a salad.

Zylver peeked over the boy's shoulder. a knife... that was reasuringly familiar. he was used to that simple device, and he smiled.
"You seem to manage well the knife..... are you used to cooking?

Shinji looked at him then smiled as he nodded. "Yeah. I love to cook. Its kinda my passion." He stated as he mixed up the vegetables with a spoon then went to check on the kitchen.

In my past I knew quite few guys... not to say none... who knew how to cook properly..... only those used to go hunting or whose families were short in women."
while Shinji looked at what was being cooked, Zylver took discretely a slice of cabbage and munched it slowly, letting it hang from the corner of his mouth

"Well...not many guys cook..I'm pretty much the only one who likes it.." Shinji stated sadly as he sighed and continued to cook the checken in the pan, adding spices as he did so.

"So that has not changet at all in this whole lot of time.... well.. it's sad... I've never quite understood why men should not cook, even if they are capable of doing it.... "
Zylver smelled the air, fragant with the spices, and smiled widely closing his eyes.

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:47 pm
Zylver_the_Dragon
blessedheart
Zylver_the_Dragon
blessedheart
Zylver_the_Dragon
blessedheart
Zylver_the_Dragon
blessedheart
Zylver_the_Dragon
blessedheart
Zylver_the_Dragon
blessedheart
Zylver_the_Dragon
blessedheart
(Yep so lets go^^)
Zylver_the_Dragon

"It looks and smells more than ok, I swear
Zylver took the fork and started eating. He was really REALLY hungry and now he just realised how much. He devoured the food happily, feeling his energy replenishing with every bite.

Shinji blinked as he saw Zylver devour the food then giggled as he went to the fridge and got him some water. "Here" He said, handing him the glass.

"Amazing.. the device that controls ice has also fresh bottled water inside.."
His eyes, like his smile, widened. He looked like a child who was just shown some magic tricks. Then Zylver took the glass of water he was being offered and drank, and continued eating.
He could feel his body recovering, his strength returning, his senses becoming more accurate..

"Yeah. Something like that." HE stated as he sat down and watched him eat. "You like it?" HE asked as he smiled again

Zylver nodded while eating the last bites of the salad and then finishing the glass of water.
"I used to eat chicken prepared in a similar way... although the cooking of it was much more slow than it has been made by you.... aaah... I feel really great... and all is thanks to your kindness.... How could I be repaying all this you've done for me?"

"Oh! You don't have to repay me. I was happy to help."Shinji stated as he got up and picked up the dishes.

He stopped the boy puting a hand over his.
"no... that won't do..... there has to be some way of repaying you.... you saved me, you brought me back to life from a slumber that even I cannot tell of which length. Not repaying you would cast my soul to deep hells"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:41 pm
Shinji looked at him for a moment then tilted his head. "But you really don't have to do anything to repay me. Honest."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:38 pm
"But I want to.... I need to... "
He stayed silent for a moment.
"My kin has always well repaid to the people which they were in debt in any way... and my debt with you cannot be measured with any scale"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:55 pm
"Oh. well...okay then." Shinji said, having a feeling Zylver wasn't going to back down from this. "I'm not sure how you can though. Got any ideas?" He asked as he tilted his head.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:28 pm
Zylver sighed and lowered his head, looking to the floor.
"None at all.....I don't know what happened and how long the amount of time has piled, but I do know it has been long, really long. I don't know anything anymore, not in the here and now, so there's no need to be a seer nor a profet to foresee that I'll need your help and guidance for quite a long time to get used to all of this, to learn the language you speak... and so I know my debt with you will only increase becoming bigger and bigger...."
He slowly raised his head and loked his gaze on Shinji's eyes.
"So, anything you need help for, whatever.... I owe you, and I'll be there to help..."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:59 pm
(Sorry sorry sorry>
Shinji scratched the back of his head, not knowing what to say. "Well...thanks." He said as he smiled. "Are you still hungry?" He asked as he sat back down and tilted his head.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:05 pm
Zylver denied with his head.
"You are the one who surely is hungry.... you have done this much and still have not eaten... "
He stood and walked to stand close to Shinji. He put a hand in the boy's shoulder and with his other hand made him gently raise his head to look at him straightly.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff