Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Started rp [full] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alenceon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:25 pm
When Arkhel woke about noon the next day, he was completely lost. His memory was fuzzy, but slowly coming onto focus. As soon as id did, he assumed that he had died. I'm dead, and this is the afterlife., he thought to himself. He looked over and saw Koi, thinking Crap, she died too. What now? Who will warn people about the zombies? As Arkhel tried to remember what has happened, he looked around, wondering who else he might meet in the afterlife.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:20 pm
Koi woke up after five minutes and rubbed her eyes, she noticed Arkhel and jumped. "You feel better now??" she asked as walking over him.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Alenceon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:35 pm
A puzzled expression spread across Arkhel's face as she asked that. "Should I feel anything? I'm dead, aren't I?" Arkhel didn't remember anything after seeing the falling rock, not even the kiss. "How did you die?" He asked her.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:03 am
Koi giggled "Silly, we are alive" she said and touched his forehead to see that he doesnt have feaver "Good.." she said and sat by him.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Alenceon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:48 pm
"What?" Arkhel said disbelievingly, "We're... Alive?" He did quick once over of his body, and seeing that everything was intact, if not current in working order, dissipated any worries he still had. "We're alive!" He shouted, overjoyed at the news. He sprung from where he was sitting, grabbing Koi as he did so. He spun around the room, holding her close, and laughing. "We actually made it! We're alive!" Arkhel shouted. He spun a few more times, then stopped, gently setting Koi back on the ground. "To be honest," He told her, "I've never been that scared before in my life! I thought we were going to die for sure." Then feeling a sharp pain from his injured ankle, he flopped back down on the bed.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:39 pm
Koi giggled "Yup we are!" she said happily. when he sat down she looked at him worriedly "Its not fully healed.. please dont worry! i promise to take care of you!" she said and looked down "After all it was my fault.."  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Alenceon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:02 am
"Hey," Arkhel said, putting a finger under her chin to bring her head back up, "I told you to push the rock. You did exactly what you needed too, and I missed seeing the tentacle. It's not your fault."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:53 am
Koi blushed a little , her face was really close to his as she recalled their kiss. "U..uhm.. maybe.." she said slowly.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Alenceon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:49 pm
Compelled by a force he didn't fully understand, Arkhel leaned forward, and kissed Koi. He felt awkward doing it, and he blushed like a radish, but he couldn't stop himself. He held the kiss until Koi's complaints were smothered. "You did perfectly." he said with authority, looking deeply into Koi's eyes. "If you hadn't done what you did, I would be dead right now. Thank you. I can only hope that I get to return the favor someday, in some way." He hugged her then, holding close his savior.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:37 pm
Koi was now red as tomato "I..its ok.." she said slowly "You own me nothing, its my fault for telling you i want to go there.." she said without looking on him.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Alenceon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:02 am
Arkhel's brow furrowed, and he moved back to arm's length. "It is not your fault." He declared. "There's no way that you could have known, so stop blaming yourself."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:10 am
Koi looked at him, still a bit worried "Does it hurts alot..?" she asked sadly.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Alenceon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:26 pm
"Not unless I put weight on it." He remarked, glancing at his ankle. "What all was broken? It felt like my entire leg had been fed through a wringer. Not good. You must have given me some anesthetic leaves, didn't you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:02 pm
Koi noded "Yes i did.. why..?" she asked slowly, she felt like she screw up again with the leafes.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Alenceon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:06 am
"It's a good thing you did. I've heard that you can go insane from pain like that. Again, I owe you thanks." Arkhel replied. "Well, since you're the resident health expert," He began again, "Is there anything else I need to take? How long do you think it will be before I can walk again?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff