Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
MasterxSlave Full of Temptation (full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:48 am
Madelyn smiled at him. "Sorry Sir. Sometimes it's a mind thing... I dont even know I'm doing it." She stood up, bowing slightly. "My Bad." She laughed, shrugging her shoulders. She looked from him to the door, debating on weither she could make it or not. She decided not to try. "Have a pleasant night Sir." She said, sitting back down on the floor, closing her eyes, quietly meditating  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:08 am
"I don't want it to happen again. I will see you tomorrow morning, if I feel you need food or something." Andrew said to her walking back out shutting the door and locking it. "I probably won't come get her until about 2 tomorrow so she can make food for me." He spoke to himself quietly as he approached his room shutting the door and falling asleep.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:17 pm
Madelyn nodded her head with a smile. "Good Night Sir." She called as he left. She opened her eyes as she heard the door lock. "Well that was some damn good luck. Being sweet works for a little." She said softly to herself, making note. She curled up and fell asleep  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:20 pm
Andrew woke up in a good mood. "Why am I in such a good mood this morning?" He said to himself not really remembering what had happened late last night. He grabbed some milk and a bowl with cereal figuring that would be a good breakfast as he went to the slave auction. Only after he had poured the cereal he had looked at the calendar and saw that the slave auction was yesterday. "What the? Did I miss it?" He said to himself shrugging it off and eating his breakfast contemplating.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:29 pm
Madelyn yawned, stretching her body across the cold floor. She sighed softly. She began singing again, bored, and hoped that she'd be let out.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:48 am
Andrew heard the singing again and to his best ability held back the explosive behavior. "She doesn't learn does she?" He mumbled to himself as he passed through the hall to the room and opening it clenching his teeth. "What did I tell you about your singing slave?" He said to her making fists his knuckles turning white from the action.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:33 pm
Madelyn smiled up at him, "I was just seeing if you were up sir. I've very eager to begin slaving over you again sir." She laughed, smiling cutely. "I could make you some breakfast? or run your bath? Or just crawl around like a pet so you can watch my chest pop out of the uniform?" She suggested, knowing that was a favorite from her last master  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:45 pm
Andrew just sighed. "You go ahead and make breakfast. Do a good job and I won't hurt those pretty little arms of yours next." He said to her turning and walking back to his room grabbing a robe and a pair of boxers setting them in the bathroom as he waited for Madelyn to start working on his breakfast.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:51 pm
Maedlyn bounced around the kitchen, taking out some eggs and some bacon and made some pancake batter from scratch. "How do you like your eggs sir?" She asked, looking over her shoulder cutely batting her eyelashes. She put the bacon on, letting the smell fill the room as she put some batter on the frying pan.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:57 pm
Andrew looked at her and sighed. "Scrambled, stop trying to be cute." He said to her turning on his heel into the bathroom and closing the door turning on the water before yelling out to her. "Don't try to escape you won't like the result."  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:03 pm
Madelyn sighed softly. "Not trying to be sir." she smiled and started the eggs scrambling them with ease. "And of course not sir." she called, taking the finished pancakes and putting them on a plate. She took the bacon off, plating it then the eggs.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:15 pm
Andrew took his shower and grabbed the towel and dried himself off before putting on his boxers. As he finished putting on his smiley face boxers he walked into the kitchen scratching his pecs as he walked over to Madelyn. "So how's it coming." He asked her some water still clinging to his body with the cracks from his abs.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:31 pm
Madelyn bowed gently. "It's done sir." She said, moving so she would not touch him as she set the heaping plate at his place at the table. "What kind of juice would you like sir?" She asked, moving back over towards the fridge.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:38 pm
"Excellent I was getting hungry. Uh just grab the bottle in there entitled HB." Andrew said to her. HB was actually Human Blood but he didn't let anyone know what it was. He may not be a vampire but he enjoyed the taste of blood, but only human blood. He was running low so he'd have to call Tray again soon.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:43 pm
Madelyn nodded and brought over the bottle. "Would you like a glass sir?" She asked, going over towards the cabinet and pulling down a glass. She brought it over, setting it next to the bottle then stood back so he could eat.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff