Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Tides of Eiren (Angel and S u g a r y) (full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:31 pm
She nodded. "I'll see you after lunch then...I guess my chambers will do best since there is such open space," she said then kissed his mouth gently. Her eyes saddened some but she contained her grief and walked away. Maybe a walk through the gardens would help her nerves. Doubtful, the back of her mind screamed. She saw Connor approach and he gave a bow of his head and winked before walking over to Rowan. "How about...I'm engaged," he said once Breya was out of sight. "Me..engaged...I don't even know the woman..." he sighed.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:41 pm
Rowan saw the saddness and blinked. What had he said? She was too damn confusing. He was about to go back to his archery but heard Connor's voice then blinked. "They got to you too?" He asked, smirking a little.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:48 pm
Connor chuckled. "Maybe if I marry someone before I marry her I'll get along alright but then again my father is far more ruthless than yours..." He sighed. "Its some blonde heiress. I'm the heir to the Grand Duke, fourth in line to the damned throne for goodness sake...and he's marrying me off to some heiress...Natasha...Nathalie de Winter. A french heiress. God help me. First I have to bed a virgin and second she isn't going to bloody understand me..." he said with a shake of his head. "I'm screwed...quite literally."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:07 pm
Rowan shook his head and said, "Oi, Connor... That's tough." He really felt for his friend since he'd been in the exact situation. "Well, you could marry someone else.... And you could run away if you really don't want anything to do with that lass." He nodded once then leaned his bow against one of the benches they had there.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:42 pm
Connor sighed. "See...tis the crux of my dilemna. What if I actually like her? I'll meet her the day of the damned wedding. How horrible is that. Poor girl..I feel sorry for having a sex crazed man as I for a husband...Running away is foolish. I'll only get caught..." he sighed. "You were lucky. Your betrothal was not finalized when you left. Mine is..." He glanced toward the palace then looked back at his friend. "That girl cares about you...Its fascinating...A girl that looks at you rather than your title and money...but then again...she didn't really know it was you now did she?" he smirked. "Breya...she will make a fine wife for you, even if there is nothing between you but bedplay," he smirked.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:52 pm
(I decided that he'd admit to Connor about his feelings. xD They're best friends and you know that even in guys, they share everything. xP)

Rowan nodded and said, "Oi, sorry for that then." He blinked a little at Connor's words then looked around to make sure no one was listening then turned his attention back to his friend. "The love isn't one sided, Connor. I am pretty positive that I do love her... I'm just afraid that if I try to explain it to her she'll get upset because I told her I did once before... My mind is also acting undecisive as well." He let out a frustrated sigh then said, "Don't speak of that to anyone, if you'd please."

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:58 pm
Connor smiled and nodded. "Aye...wouldn't tell a soul," mused then took a deep breath. "Well...if she's going to sleep with you tonight then I think it is very safe to assume that she's forgiven you..but I agree. Don't tell her you love her or care for yet...It'll probably scare her off. Women are an enigma though. What works for one, doesn't always work for the other." He smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:05 pm
Rowan nodded and smiled. "Aye, but she ran off upset, saying that her room would be fine... I need to think of how to get her to stay with me tonight." He shook his head a little then let out a sigh.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:09 pm
"Oh...I see...then maybe a coaxing of kisses is what you need," he chuckled. "I'm sure she'll follow. She is attracted to you...I mean...that's your weapon to lure her into security. Maybe you should go after her...I don't mind being abandoned for the sake of love," he smiled. "Go to her...do what you have to and I'll bet she'll be begging for you by day's end.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:13 pm
Rowan laughed then said, "See? This is why I keep ya around." He smirked then waved to him over his shoulder as he ran off to find Breya. He had to play it cool with her and he really hoped it would work.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:22 pm
Breya was by the stables, admiring the broad shouldered stallion in the pen, luring it toward her. She fed it a red apple and then kissed its nose and petted its muzzle. She'd heard this one was a hellbreather but he seemed sweet enough to her. "There's a good boy," she mused. "I doubt its very princess like to love on you like this...we'll just keep it our secret," she smiled and continued to pet his neck. The stablehand looked at the girl in amazement as she kept the stallion they had been trying to break in as tame as could be. He looked at Rowan as he approached stopping him. "Your highness...look at that...That bloody horse has never been so calm. God in Heaven, she's performing a damned miracle before our eyes."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm
Rowan blinked then smiled softly, accidentally allowing admiration to show in his eyes for a few moments before he caught it. "Wow." Was all he said, even though he wasn't very surprised about that. Though, he had to admit that he found it to be rather cute and that it was making him more attracted to her.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:50 pm
The stablehand smiled as Breya stepped away to allow the stablehands to go in and begin to bridle the stallion that had calmed so much that hardly any man was scared of its back breaking hooves. She turned her head then blushed, her green eyes widening when she saw Rowan. She stepped over to him. "How long have you been standing there?" she asked curiously then glanced back at the horse before returning her emerald gaze to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:57 pm
Rowan smiled and said, "I... Well, long enough..." He smirked a little then said, "I wanted to apologize for whatever it was that I said to make you upset. I'm not good with... Women, though I think you know that..." He rubbed the back of his neck nervously then gave her one of his naturally charming smiles.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:00 pm
"You did not say anything to upset me Rowan..." She took a deep breath. "I was merely upset with myself." She blushed at his smile and gave a soft one in return. "Its not yet noon," she mused. "Is there a reason you sought me out?" she asked trying to keep her thoughts pleasant when all she could see was his body over hers as he kissed her and loved her in the moonlight. She flushed anew. God in heaven, she was a mess.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff