Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:16 pm
Bradley felt the sudden grab and prepared for the worst. When he heard her words he flinched. "Wait you mean you can't kill me? Or that you don't want to kill me?" He asked her feeling even more confused. She killed her family but she didn't want to kill me. What is going on? He thought before feeling her fangs on his neck.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:27 pm
"I don't want to. Which is strange enough. I wanted your blood the moment you walked into the dungeon, yet now I can't bring myself to bite you." she rubbed her fangs on his neck but her mouth didn't budge. "I simply can't.."  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:29 pm
Bradley turned to look at her. "Really but you could probably kill my mother without difficulty." He said now really confused. "This is just weird."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:33 pm
"Of course I could kill her. She has blood on her hands. I can just smell it." She stood up, wiping the tears from her face. "You must understand I couldn't tell you who I really was to protect myself." She was still debating on what to do, whether she should kill his mother, or leave completely.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:36 pm
"Well I don't know what you plan to do but I would like it if you stayed here at least for some time." Bradley said. "I don't want to see you hurt yourself and get thrown back in that place again." He added sitting up and looking her in the eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:44 pm
She was a bit shocked to hear him answer the question her mind kept repeating. She shook herself and looked back into his eyes, even though she was standing in front of him, she could tell he was taller now. It was odd, he was not that much shorter thanher sitting down. It made her feel small and kind of safe. "Ok, I will stay. I will try to be good. Though there is no way I can stop ,myself from feeding unless I want to find myself in constant pain."  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:48 pm
Bradley sighed. "I didn't say you had to stop eating just to stay here." Bradley said to her. "Honestly if my mother died I would be happy. She's always been so bitchy about everything I've done or my father did. So eat if her if you want I don't care. Just tell me so I can get a hole dug in the backyard to throw her in." He added shrugging. Personally he never got anything from her except a burned room and beating when he was a kid.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:59 pm
"I'll keep that in mind, though I wouldn't be too joyous to drink the blood of that woman." she smiled now, happy that he excepted her. Then she kneeled down and hugged him tightly. "Heh... thanks for this. I'm sorry for the sudden news in such a stratling way."  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:03 pm
Bradley chuckled. "Yes I know you wouldn't like that but it was just so you know." He said before he felt her hug him. He hugged her back. "Don't worry I kind of had a feeling that you were keeping a secret." He added in her ear.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:22 pm
"I think I was a good actress, better than that nosey little waitress." she said remembering the tasty meal from earlier in the day. "Don't worry, no more secrets. You pretty much know my life story now." she laughed a little and leaned back from him a bit. "Who knew I would ever embrace a human without tearing them to shreds." She shook her head, her vampire side feeling a bit shamed.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:59 pm
Bradley chuckled. "Well I guess I'm a very unique human then." He said smiling his innocent little smile again. "But don't worry I'm pretty sure my mom won't see a problem with you sleeping in your own room now." He added shrugging to her. Just now he felt his temperature rise to it's normal. Wow she is cold. I'll have to wear a shirt next time I hug her. He thought to himself chuckling.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:07 pm
"Heh, either way is fine. Like I said before, I don't sleep much. A bit of an insomniac I am." she laughed a bit wondering if she would end up wandering the house or the streets tonight, then another thought hit her. "Hmm... well I suppose you do have the official papers, so that means I am still your slave." she shrugged her shoulders thinking aloud more than to herself.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:10 pm
Bradley just laughed. "I didn't really want a slave more than a friend." He said sighing. "Mother has always kept everyone away from me. She believes people will ruin her son. So I was home schooled and now I'm going to college with people and I don't know how to interact with people really." He added shrugging.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:13 pm
"Well, I'm not sure if everyone you meet there would turn out to be a vampire Bradley but I suppose I will do my best to act like one as I sort of did before." SHe shrugged and crossed her arms wondering what she would do once her went off to college.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:17 pm
Bradley laughed as he saw her face. "Well I'm living here as I go to college if that's what you're wondering. I just was wanting a friend, vampire or not." He added to her smirking.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff