Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
My mission: My heart or my job? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:25 pm
She checked them in with ease and lead the way to their room. She opened the door and walked in. It was extravagant, but it wasn't poor either.
It was two rooms plus a kitchenette and bathroom. One was a living room area with a bed that could be pulled from the wall, chairs, a table, and t.v. The other was a bed room with two twin size beds, a dresser, and a t.v.
"So, do you have a preference on room?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:36 pm
"You can have the bedroom to yourself if you want, milady," Haru replied, scratching his chin in thought as he examined the room. He shrugged before plopping down on the chair. "Now what to do in our spare time..." he said more to himself, as he began tapping his chin.  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:40 pm
"It doesn't matter." She said in regards to the room. "As for our spare time, I plan on taking a shower. This is our rest time. I suggest taking it while you can."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:46 pm
Haru shrugged in response as well as waving his hand dismissively. He was feeling mentally tired so he let his eyes shut as soon as Asho was out of the room. He blindly found the t.v remote and turned the t.v on just for some background noise to shut down his troubled mind.  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:57 pm
She moved to the bathroom and locked the door behind her. It wasn't something she had really worried about before, but she wasn't about to take any chances. She turned the faucet to warm before stripping. She placed her wristband carefully on the sink and stepped into the shower letting the warm water wash over her. She sighed slightly. It felt so nice to relax for once.
"My last night here for you Same old songs, just once more. My last night here with you? Maybe yes, maybe no. I kind of liked it your way How you shyly placed your eyes on me. Oh, did you ever know? That I had mine on you. Darling, so there you are With that look on your face As if you're never hurt As if you're never down. Shall I be the one for you Who pinches you softly but sure If frown is shown then I will know that you are no dreamer." She sang softly as she cleaned herself up.
She never felt ashamed of her voice when she was in the shower. It was the time she usually sang her surest and nearly her loudest.
"So let me come to you Close as I want to be Close enough for me To feel your heart beating fast And stay there as I whisper How I loved your peaceful eyes on me. did you ever know That I had mine on you." She continued more sure. "Darling, so share with me Your love if you have enough Your tears if you're holding back Or pain if that's what it is. How can I let you know I'm more than the dress and the voice. Just reach me out then You will know that you're not dreaming."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:07 pm
Haru heard Miss Asho singing from the bathroom faintly. Even from where he sat she sounded amazing so he couldn't help but make his way over to the bathroom and press his ear to the door. He had never noticed how much of an amazing singer she was even though he heard her two other times. He was only half listening then. But now here he was, ear pressed against a bathroom door just to hear her sing a song he actually enjoyed. He suddenly wished there was a piano present. He could play this particular song on a piano. He sighed, just enjoying Rena sing one of his favorite songs. He blushed. He had no idea why he loved such a girly song, but he did.  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:13 pm
"Darling, so there you are With that look on your face As if you're never hurt As if you're never down. Shall I be the one for you Who pinches you softly but sure If frown is shown then I will know that you are no dreamer." She finished sweetly.
She stayed in there a few more moments before turning off the water and stepping out. She wrapped a towel around her body and used another to wrap her hair in a turban type fashion. She faintly hummed the song again as she dried off and got pajamas and a house coat from her wrist band. She changed into a pair of lounging pants and t-shirt. She wrapped the robe around her for good measure. She took her hair from the turban and gently began to rub the water out of it as she opened the door. She froze seeing Haru.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:21 pm
"Um...ahh...," Haru couldn't even begin to form a sentence when Asho came from the bathroom. "Ummm...ahhh...hahaha." he stuttered, rubbing the back of his head as he tried to find the words to say. He couldn't believe he stayed there that long just to hear her singing. He was at a loss for words.
He closed his eyes, the heat rushing up to his face as he tugged on his shirt collar. He cleared his throat and took a breath before explaining.
"I, uh, heard you singing from the front room and I ended up here somehow," he explained, with a slight shrug. He turned to leave, but stopped. "Your voice is amazing," he had said before leaving the room.  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:31 pm
She flushed, but managed to keep it a slight blush. Her heart hammered against her chest. She didn't know if she was afraid, embarrassed, nervous, or furious. She stood there a little dumbfounded.
"Thank you." She mumbled softly crossing to her bed.
She plopped down and took a breath, steadying herself. She closed her eyes a moment. How long had it been since she let someone else listen to her sing? How long had it been since her voice had been complemented? She shook her head.
"I'm heading to bed." She called to Haru.
She hung her robe on the bed post and braided her hair before laying down. She slipped her wristband under her pillow for safe keeping. She laid there for a moment looking up at the ceiling, trying to sort her thoughts.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:39 pm
"Night," he called back. "I'm going to shower now though. Hope you don't mind?" he reported to her before making his way into the bathroom. He might as well burn some energy by cleansing himself before bed. He stripped down before hopping into the shower then turning on the faucet. As he washed he hummed "eyes on me". His mind wandered back to Miss Asho singing it. She really did have a great voice to go with those looks. He couldn't believe what he was going to do to her. This pained him and once more he began to feel guilt. What was a Haru to do?  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:45 pm
She rolled over when she heard the shower turn on. Sleep. That's what she needed. Rena closed her eyes and breathed deeply. She let herself fall into a peaceful sleep. Her breathing fell into a steady pattern showing she was asleep, dreams whisking her away to far off lands.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:51 pm
Once finished with his shower he put on a pair of pajama pants and a wife beater just to be decent. He was feeling more tired now and he didn't feel like pulling the bed from the wall. Well she did say it didn't matter... he told himself in his head as he entered the bedroom. He smiled at the sleeping Asho monster. She almost looked sweet and innocent as she slept. She would be amazingly cute if she looked as relaxed as she did when she slept. He laid down in the other bed and let himself drift off.  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:57 pm
Morning came too early as usual. She groaned as the alarm went off. She buried her head in the pillow while her hand searched for the alarm clock to hit the snooze. Instead of the clock, Rena found the touch lamp and it turned on brightly shining in her eyes. She groaned again hitting it off and falling out of bed.
"Geez! I'm up already." She growled at the devil clock that had woken her up.
She turned off the buzzing alarm and stood, stretching. She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes and yawned. She grabbed her house coat and headed toward the kitchenette.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:08 pm
When the alarm went off Haru jumped out of bed, surprisingly, landing on his feet. He took a defense pose, muttering profanities. His eyes were still closed so he waited for the sound of footsteps to attack his attacker. The sound of Rena's voice brought him back to reality and he dropped his arms.
"We're not being attacked?" Haru questioned her as he walked out of the room, rubbing his eyes sleepily.  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:12 pm
"We aren't, but that stupid alarm might be." She grumbled as she made some eggs and toast. "You want some?" She asked.
She stifled a yawn. Mornings were never her cup of tea. She had really wanted to destroy the alarm clock so completely no one would ever be able to put it back together again. Unfortunately, she needed to get up. She was counting on a few hours to get ready.
"Haru, you do know how to dance, right? Like ballroom dancing?" she asked.
She wanted to kick herself for not asking sooner. She only prayed that she wouldn't have to teach him during the little time they had.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff