Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
S e a Change ~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Esquillo

Shirtless Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:00 pm
"Yeah," Zach said, taking a little cotton candy, "I think you'll like Effie the best. She's really into mythology. In fact, she'll probably show you some of the stuff in her books if you let her. Sometimes I have to tell her to get on track, but I only do when we're talking about something important and she trails off."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:11 pm
Addie smiled widely and took some of the corndog. She, of course, didn't know what it was. She popped it into her mouth and nodded. "She sounds nice. It's good to know that some believe in us... or at least enjoy the aspect of things they don't believe is true." She took another bite and smiled. "This is really good!"

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Esquillo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:48 pm
Zach nodded. "That's corndog. And even though Effie tells us she 'knows' it isn't real, I see it in her eyes that she really believes it exists. Of course, I do, too, now that I met you, but as far as I know, she's never met anyone like you. And I know she's human. No one knows her like I do. Sometimes, I know her better than she knows herself, or even better than I know myself."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:40 pm
Aria nodded as she listened, taking another bite of the corndog, it being her favorite of all she'd had so far. "Ah, so is she your girlfriend then?" She asked, tilting her head to the side. "You speak of her in such a way that seems as if you like her."

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Esquillo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:12 pm
Zach smiled, but not completely happily. "No, she's not my girlfriend. I could never date her, even if I wanted to. She's my twin sister, you see." He pulled out his wallet and flipped through. "Aha." He muttered, taking out a picture. "Here she is." He slid the picture across the table. It was a girl that looked much like Zach, on a tire swing. Behind her was Zach, pushing her. "That was taken by my father, last summer."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:03 pm
Aria looked at the picture curiously then smiled. "She looks just like you... Only she's a girl." She moved her gaze to what she was sitting on and smiled even more. "Oh! I've seen those before... They look fun." She looked back up to him and tilted her head to the side. "Is something wrong?" She asked, noticing that he didn't seem completely happy.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Esquillo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:33 pm
Zach shook his head. "No, I'm just thinking about that summer. It seems so far away, but like yesterday at the same time." He picked up the picture and put it back in his wallet. "My father's been sick since then, we haven't been able to do much with him except visit him and speak with him."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:31 pm
Aria frowned a little and tilted her head to the side, pausing with her eating for a moment. "Is it a bad kind of sick? Or will he get over it?" She wondered if there was anything she could do to help. Healing was part of a merperson's abilities thanks to the water.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Esquillo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:34 am
"I'm not sure." Zach admitted. "The doctors are saying he'll be fine, but when I look at him, I'm not so sure." He shoved his wallet back in his pocket and took a pinch of cotton candy. "Effie said I'm just being pessimistic, and that she's sure he'll recover in a few months. Well, it's been a few months since she said that. I've wanted to go see if she was right, but I don't know if I can."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:24 pm
Aria nodded a few times then chewed on another piece of corndog in silence. "Would you like me to go with you?" She asked, tilting her head to the side. If she thought it was needed, she'd tell him about her healing abilities. She just wanted to make him feel better. She didn't like seeing him upset at all.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Esquillo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:55 pm
Zach shrugged. "I don't really mind. If you want to go see him, then I suppose we can go, but if you're just saying that to be nice, then it's no big deal. Effie will probably drag me along with her if I don't go soon, so yeah." He slipped the pinch of cotton candy he had balanced on his finger into his mouth and sucked on it to avoid talking any more.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:53 am
Aria smiled. "I want to go with you. Why would I say that just to be nice?" She arched a brow. "You humans really have strange ideas." She shook her head and took a bite of the corn dog that was almost gone. It was by far her favorite out of all the snacks. "Thank you for helping me, Zach. I was afraid I wouldn't find you."

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Esquillo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:18 am
Zach shrugged. "All right, we'll go. And by the way, some humans lie to one another to make each other feel better. It's weird, I know." He stood and cleared the table of all the trash. "It's no problem, honestly, I would have probably done something I'd regretted if I hadn't found you. I'll buy you another corn dog, if you want." He changed the subject quickly, since he didn't really want to explain what he'd meant.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:02 pm
Aria nodded and frowned. "Lying isn't a nice thing in itself." She shook her head then arched a brow as he quickly changed the subject. "Hey, don't change the subject like that. What happened?" She asked, tilting her head to the side. "Though, another corn... dog... would be nice." She smiled, happy with her correct pronunciation.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Esquillo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:18 pm
Zach laughed. "No, lying isn't nice. Nothing happened, really, Collin's just PMSing or something, and I don't want to be around him right now. You wait here, I'll get you another corn dog and be right back. Then we'll go to my dad's house. We'll be walking, since he doesn't actually live too far from here." He took one step in the direction of the stands, then stopped and looked at her. "Oh, and if you want, I'll call Effie and have her meet us there." He turned around again and walked to the stands. When he came back, he was holding another corn dog.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff