Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] I Do Believe In Fairies, I Do, I Do Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:57 pm
Mikage glanced at the classroom, choosing a window seat near the back of the classromm. Setting his stuff down he smiled. "Alright lets go." he said walking out.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:49 pm
"Okay come on." Orin said and he began leading Mikage around. He showed a couple of things around campus, the main things Mikage needed to know around the school. They were heading back to the classroom when Orin heard Witin call for him again and this time the boy was before them with his group.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:00 pm
As they walked around school, Mikage took note of the areas he was shone. After walking and goofing around a bit, the two started to head back to the classroom, only to bump into Witin again this time he has people with him. "Hmm so he actually has followers. That surprising." Mikage said to himself chuckling lightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:12 am
"Hey fairy boy whos your new friend. Does he belive in fairies too?" Witin questioned with a sneer. Orin gave a small whimper.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:56 am
Mikage glanced at Orin before turning to Witin, a mocking sneer graced his lips. "I think dumb just went to dumber if Mitin can't figure out a simple person." Mikage said 'Mitin', the name he used back in grade school.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:17 am
Witin gave a displeased growl as Mikage used the name he had used in grade school. "Did that little brat hire you for a body guard? Who are you?" Witin demanded.

"Witin, its Mikage...." Orin said softly from slightly behind Mikage.

"Shut up fairy boy, they aren't real." Witin growled. "So what are you doing back after so long?" Orin whos hand had been hovering over his chest in preparation clutched at his shirt as pain flared up in his chest at Witin's words.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:37 am
"I think dumber was an understatement." Miakge said sighing. "And he doesn't have to hire anybody." he muttered. At the words he looked at Orin as ain flared across his face. Even if Mikage wanted to protect Orin, he couldn't protect him from words. At Orin's pain and the laughing boy, Mikage's anger flared as he punched Witin. He turned away then grabbing hold of Orin, the two walking away. He stopped a few feet away, turning to the other boy. "To answer your previous question. Yea, I do believe in fairies." he said as the two walked away.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:58 am
Witin cried out in pain as Mikage punched him. Orin gave a small gasp at what his friend had done before he was pulled away. Orin felt the pain in his chest ease up with Mikage's words. He gave a small smile and when they were far enough away he hugged his friend. "Thank you."  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:29 am
"Guess my anger control han't gotten much better." he muttered chuckling lightly. He looked down in surprise seing Orin wrapped around him. He smiled petting his head. "Anytime." he said not pulling away.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:31 am
Orin looked up at Mikage smiling. "Come on we have to get back to class now." Orin said releasing Mikage but he took his hand leading him back to the classroom.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:42 am
Mikage nodded, smiling. "Alright" he said being led back to the classroom tacking there seats just as the bell rang. I would'e liked to stay like that a biy longer. he thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:53 am
Orin sat paying attention to the teacher diligently taking notes like always. Taking notes helped him stay focused on the lesson rather than focusing on the disbelief he could feel in everyone else's body. There were only a couple of people in the school that believed.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:03 am
Mikage didn't pay much attenmtion has he already learned everything that was being taught. Glancing at Orin, Mikage also realized that he was still the hard working student he used to remember. I wounder how much of him hasn't changed... he thought turning his attention outside of the window.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:23 am
Orin rolled his wrist trying to make it unclench from writing so much as the teacher gave them a five minute break. He stole a glance at Mikage seeing him looking out the window. He knew his friend was in more advanced in his learning and had probably already learned it. Orin smiled and turned back to his papers. He was surprised to see a note now on his desk. Slowly he opened it, a sad look crossed his face. While the note contained no words, it was easy to see what it said with just the picture drawn. Orin folded it back up and stuck it in his bag not wanting Mikage to see it. He didn't want his friend in another fight.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:41 am
Out of the window's reflection, he caught Orin stealing a glance at him giving a small smile. He aslo caught someone putting a note on Orin's desk. He couldn't read the boy expression, but he could guess it may have been something bad. As he was about to ask about it, the teacher got back the lesson.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff