Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
WAR!!!!! WOODCLAN vs. PEBBLECLAN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ROLEPLAYERS!!! Who will win this great war?
  WOODCLAN!!
  PEBBLECLAN!!
View Results

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:16 am
"i have no intention of killing you," Honeyheart told rivereye, "just lay there, and you'll probably live."
Honeyheart ran off to find another opponent.

((can someone attack Honeyheart please?))

Rivereye struggled to his feet.
"Who died and made YOU the king of the forest?" Rivereye spat back so Honeyheart couldn't here. he started off after him.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:24 pm
Cutepaw charged at Diamondfur, She was pushed away, right into Sunpaw.  

Currently Dead Account

Negative10

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:39 pm
((In a way, I'm fighting myself...))

Hawkpaw was bleeding from the forehead and her pelt. She couldn't take much more. And her tail... it wasn't even interacting with her anymore. I need to get a medicine cat... She thought desperately.

"Hmph, so you can fight, so what?! I'll still beat you all." Smokefur said as he bit the ear of Moonpaw.

((Sorry Monnpaw!))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:36 pm
((Moonpaw, Hawkpaw, mind if I rudely barge in and save the day?))  

Dolphinwhale

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:51 pm
(Cursedstar! crying I'm working up to the intense moment where u leave Moonclan and Cinderpaw is like WHAT?!?!)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:57 am
((Wouldn't mind it if anyone attacked Grasspaw- she's practically a warrior right now =) ))

Yowling in surprise, Grasspaw flipped around and nailed a good stike in his stomach. The tom was quick, though, and he rolled to the side before she could do any more. They peered at each other now, pnating hard, dried to the bone.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:24 am
(Feel Free)

Sunpaw fell down. "Hey-!" he snarled, and saw it was Cutepaw. He looked down in embarressment. "Er, sorry." he helped her up. (I really dont know how...)

Moonpaw hissed in pain. The bite really stung. "You'll pay for that." she jumped on the warrior, trying to scratch his eye.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:40 pm
((I just want to take part, but Jettail is too far into her pregnacy...(((but would have the kits by now anyways)) so I'm gonna contact you Hawkpaw... StarClan let me ^-^))

Hawkpaw could hear Jettail's voice in her head Hawkpaw, you can win! I know you can! Remember what I taught you, remember you're defensive attacks. You can win!  

I r no angel

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:07 pm
"Listen, i'm sorry. I uh I really really-" Cutepaw was cut off as another cat appeared behind her.

((Can some pebbleclan cat be behind her?))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:41 pm
I r no angel
((I just want to take part, but Jettail is too far into her pregnacy...(((but would have the kits by now anyways)) so I'm gonna contact you Hawkpaw... StarClan let me ^-^))

Hawkpaw could hear Jettail's voice in her head Hawkpaw, you can win! I know you can! Remember what I taught you, remember you're defensive attacks. You can win!

((Okay Jetty~ If StarClan let it))

Hawkpaw heard Jettail's voice inside her head, telling her to remember her moves. Have I gone mad? She thought as she ran along Smokefur's side. Might as well take any advice she gets now...

"The little WoodClan kits have started to rebel! We must retreat! Hah!" Smokefur sneered at the apprentices as he jumped out of the circle and jumpe at Sunpaw. "This your brother?" He asked evilly to Moonpaw.

Negative10

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:15 pm
Hedgehog908
x-Angel Pyro-x
Cursedsong purred and flipped her apprentice over her head so she landed in the dust. "That will be the day that StarClan falls out of the sky! And I think they like it up there so you should probably talk to them about that!"

Withefire hissed and scrambled backwards under Redpine's chest. He rammed his head up wards, knocking the breath out of his lungs. "StarClan called Cursedstar to start PebbleClan. I don't think they're going to let a weak Clan like WoodClan destroy us!"

Cinderpaw rolled onto her side and sighed. "Cursedsong do you think Patchstar is ok? She hasn't been looking so well lately. . .Cursedsong what will happen to us if Patchstar goes to Starclan?" Cinderpaw looked at her mentor worriedly.
Cinderstar blinked away tears and dived forward slashing at Cursedstars neck.

Redpine jumped away gasphing for breath. "Cinderstar. . .was . . .brought to us. . .by Starclan. . .as well. . ." Redpine swallowed and glared at the Pebbleclan warrior in front of him. "A pathetic clan with no values for the warrior code will never be protected by Starclan!!"

(@ Cinderstar: FINE!!! Some of us have lives outside of the forest rolleyes )

Cursedsong blinked slowly. "I'm sure Patchstar will be fine... Actually, Cinderpaw, there's something that I've been wanting to tell you..."
Cursedstar dodged backwards, feeling Cinderstar's claws comb through her fur. Seeing her chance, she leaped forward and sank her claws into Cinderstar's shoulder and sank her teeth into the back of the orange tabby's neck.

"At least we know what the Warriors Code is!" Withefire lashed his tail. "Fortunately for us, StarClan doesn't take orders from mouse-brained WoodClan cats!"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:17 pm
Batwing examined the battlegrounds and spotted Moonpaw and Sunpaw having a little trouble with a PebbleClan warrior. "I knew they weren't ready!" he spat to himself. He creaped quietly amung the limbs of the trees, then when he was close enough to hear the cat's sneering comment about rebelling kits, he lept down, aiming for a weak spot in the middle of the tom's back with his teeth and right behind the upper forelimbs with his outstretched claws to slash at the pressure point. He used his falling weight and force to drive deeper into the spinal column when he landed heavily on the enemy cat. The dark warrior heard the satisfactory squeal and hiss of heavy pain with a devilish glint.  

Dolphinwhale

Negative10

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:47 pm
"I'll get you again another day!" Smokefur spat at all the WoodClan cats that attacked him. Dumb apprentices and their mentors....

((And Smokefur has left the building~))

Hawkpaw looked in relief as Smokefur really did retreat. "Thanks Batwing." She would've raised her tail in happiness, but it still wasn't moving...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:57 am
Dew-Chan
"Listen, i'm sorry. I uh I really really-" Cutepaw was cut off as another cat appeared behind her.

((Can some pebbleclan cat be behind her?))

((Sure!))

Grasspaw lurked in the shadows, watching another apprentice talking to someone. This would be the perfect time to strike! Thinking fast, Grasspaw unsheather her claws and pounced.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas