Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
~The Magic Within~ (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Crystal bearer
  Protector
View Results

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:14 pm
Rain nodded, she was right. He should not worried. They had each other...the concept brought a flush on his face and he had to turn his face so that she did not notice it. His duty was to protect her. But she owed him nothing.
The corner of his lips raised into a smile and he looked back at his bearer and her cat.
"That's true. We have Super Madeleine."
The cat seemed contented with his fate, not really grabbing the importance of his role.
Rain stood up once again and made one step ahead, extended his hand and petted briefly Madeleine's head before heading back to the fire.
"Excuse me for worrying."
But in truth he was not worried for themselves as much as for that young crystal bearer they met earlier.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:37 pm
I start to fall asleep when i was saved by guy named kyo  

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Satsui Tsukiyomi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:54 pm
Tsukiko was woke up by the sun's light. Then when to take a shower and after a while she got dressed. When she got out of her room, she notices Kamigure already awake. "Your woke early?", she asked him.

Kamitsu jumped in surprise. "Of course I do. I'm an early bird.", he says, "I'm going out". Then he went out of the door.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:34 pm
Alicia giggled. She yawned, accidentally waking up Madeleine. "I'm going to bed. Up you go," Alicia said, and gently pushed Madeleine off of her lap. Madeleine meowed in protest, but gave up. "Good night, Rain," Alicia said, and gave Rain her most dazzling smile before going up to bed.

Lieutenant Shotgun

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:12 pm
Rain nodded. "Good night Alicia." he answered and made the mistake of crossing her eyes and beautiful smile. The heat of his face took him by surprised and he turned back to the fire until he was sure that Alicia had left the room and was in her bedroom. He then sat his head in his hands. Stay focus!

He waited for the fire to slow down and put a cache on it then went to bed. His bedroom was the first one up the stairs then was Alicia's. He quickly removed his clothes keeping a comfy boxer as pyjama then brushed his teeth. Five minutes later he was asleep making weird dreams in which Alicia's and Tsukiko's eyes were mixing.

The first light of sun shine woke him up. He jumped into his sport suit and went on for his morning run. Fifteen minutes later, all sweaty, he came back inside the house.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:22 pm
When Rain came back, Alicia was sitting in the gazebo, drinking tea--she never drank coffee because a) she didn't want to stay short all her life, b) it smells bad, c) it tastes weird--and chatting with a maid, Lily. "Mr. and Mrs. Minerva will be back in town next week... They extended their trip.
"That long?"
"Yes..." Lily said. Alicia sighed like she didn't care. Though she did. "I thought it was for business, the trip..."
"I thought so as well, Ms. Alicia. Mrs. Minerva said they didn't have enough time to take in the sights..."
"I see."

Lieutenant Shotgun

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:30 pm
Rain usually headed up right to the shower but over hearing the discussion, he stopped with a worried look on his face. His sleeveless teeshirt was sticking to his torso and he was drying his forehand with a small towel.
"Is everything fine?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:42 pm
"Oh. Hi, Rain." Alicia said. She was happy to see him, but she wasn't smiling. Lily gave him a small wave. "Everything is fine. The parents are staying Hawaii longer. They'll be back next Friday."

//OOC: Me gave the maid a name.//

Lieutenant Shotgun

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:05 pm
Rain nodded at Lily. "Oh...I see." he was only half surprised by the news, but he felt a little sad for Alicia. Then he realized that he was all sweaty and stinking and rushed upstairs without another word.

The water felt good on his skin. He tried to relax a little but was quickly out of the shower and back in his clothes. He was wearing black plants and a sleeveless turtle neck black top. He had his long coat ready if they were going out but he did not need it for the moment.

Rain walked back downstairs and grabbed some bread, jam and tea. He joined the women in the gazebo, although he did not really join the conversation, as he was too busy to eat.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:16 pm
Lily stood up a few moments after Rain arrived. "I need to do some errands."
"Oh. Okay."
"See you later."
"See you." Lily walked away quickly. Alicia didn't turn to look at Rain. And she was still not smiling.

Lieutenant Shotgun

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:54 pm
Rain nodded in silence and finished his tea in two sips. He was up the stairs and back down by the time she reached the front door with his jacket under his arm.

He could only imagine what she was feeling. First he was a boy, not a girl and second he had never had any parents. He knew that she was unhappy because usually when she was shopping for clock parts she was always very happy and at that moment she was not even smiling.

Rain opened the door for Alicia as she passed him, he raised his hand to put it on her shoulder, but he stopped midway and his arm fell back against his body. He locked the door and followed outside.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:56 pm
Alicia lost all interest in fixing her father's clock or going shopping. She let out a long, tired sigh.

She'd just apologize again. Later.

And explain why.

//OOC: I are logging off for the night. Ta ta~//

Lieutenant Shotgun

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:50 pm
when i wake up i notice my leg is healed and i ask "where am i?"
kyo:"i saved you form dieing. and just to let you know you vary pretty"
i blush when he said that  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:52 pm
Rain followed in silence. Obviously the young woman did not care for shopping anymore. They were walking slowly, using small streets. So it was almost 10am when they reached one of the square where there was a watch store. They were about to enter when Rain stopped Alicia by grabbing her arm.

He let go quickly her limb and added. "Follow me." Without another word he led her to a little side street. He knew that she had lost eagerness for anything on that morning, so she would not ask question. They reached a little store called "The Tea Pavillion".

An old Japanese woman greeted them with respect and recognizing Rain give them a soft smile. "The usual?" she asked quietly. He nodded. The room was filled with shelves filled with boxes. The smell of plants was nice and refreshing. She led them up some tiny spiral stair cases. Once they reached the top, they found themselves on a terrace surrounded by plants and flowers. From the terrace, they could see the park and the lake. They had to remove their shoes and sit on a thick rug around a short table.

The air was fresh. Rain opened a wide beautiful plum scarf and dropped it on Alicia's shoulders, then he sat across her. The old woman came soon with some hot tea which smelled delicious and some thin pastries. Rain gestured invitingly at what was on the table. "Try." he murmured softly.

((Good night!))  

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:04 pm
((night))
kyo:"what happened to you?" i tell him what happene
kyo:"so you where attacked for behind. thats to bad and i'm kinda shocked that a pretty girl like you don't got a boyfriend." "the guy i like doesn't like me back". i smile. kyo:"i like you" i blush again  
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff