Zoray
Vice Captain

Vicious Hoarder

14,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:51 pm
Failing to notice Spike Merah continued to watch Jase, weary of movements and curious of what he was going to do. Unsure she pulled out her gun once more and aimed it at the hand, still grasping the fingers and holding them in place with the wrist open for a shot, in preparation, she didn't know what he was going to do but figured one less hand would make it easier.
(Writers block caused me to forget bout this >_> )  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:26 am
Jase stopped, realising that he failed to pull his hand out of his glove. "Crap." He grumbled, seeing the gun. In response, he flicked a blade out of the tip of his shoe and kicked at one of Merah's legs.  

Jason Sangoku the Hero
Crew

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Graphic Geek
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:35 pm
Aaron kicked off a tree spinning around as his arm was almost pulled out of socket causing him to let out a groan, Grabbing Majix's head He slammed it into the Tree Trunk. He Quickly jumped back vanishing behind a tree..
A few seconds later Arron was about 15ft away from Majix, Standing upon a tree branch out of his Cosplay.
"Majix, I don't see an end too this, It seems we are both equally matched for right now. Should we call it a Draw?"
He Suggested as He spotted a Someone in a Dark cloak out further out by the River.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:07 pm
Majix began to laugh, saying "Equally matched? But your right, I grow bored of this. Lets call it a draw." He ripped off his cosplay, extending his hand to Aaron.  

Majix The Ninja
Crew

Graphic Geek
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:03 am
Aaron dropped down from the Tree. Landing in front of Majix, Grabbing his Hand He shook it. "I Wonder how long the others will take?"  
The forest (rp)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff