Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Wolf Eclipse (OPEN!!! BEING RP-ING!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:11 pm
Alex Wobbled, Trying to stand up again the arrow in her Side. Rin Ran over to alex as she Fell to the ground again.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:15 pm
Sola heard Alex fall again, but she still faced Skye. "Just stop it! It's not their fault that they are wolves! Leave them alone!" she yelled at Skye, tears still streaming.  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:38 pm
"I- I'm ok." She said, Trying to stand up. "No, your not." Rin said, "Don't move." She said, holding Alex to the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:39 pm
Lee couldn't stand seeing them like this. she attacked  

athena321
Crew

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:47 pm
Skye reached her hand back but couldn't get anything. She ran out of arrows! "I'm out!" She said to Rosa. "Back me up!"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:50 pm
Rosa nodded and ran over to Skye and stood inbetween Skye and Lee. She held her sword out, pointing towards Lee and waited for Lee to get closer so she could strike.

Sola, tears streaming, fell to her knees and burried her face in her hands. "i can't watch this..." she mumbled over and over.

Luna hurried over to Sola, thinking that she was hurt.  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:58 pm
((ok, in Spanish Class today We got our spanish Names right? And you know that RP Charcter i always use Isa? (E.Sa) And well i got my Spanish name and it is Isabel. (E.Sa.Bell) Witch means "God is My oath." And the Funny part is, that in English the name is Elizabeth. And My BFF in real life's name is Elizabeth.))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:59 pm
Ayu saw the swords and quickly jumpped inbetween Lee and Rosa.Then he turned to Rosa and growled then yelled "Go into the woods I'll be fine we can't risk all dying!"He yelled to the others still looking at Rosa  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:01 pm
((Aww, you completely ignored me.))

"Ok." Skye Said, then She Ran And Grabbed Rin. "Come on, where going." She said, pulling Rin into the woods. "Alex!" She called, Crying.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:17 pm
Ayu glared at Rosa (she was the one with the swords right?)  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:25 pm
((Yes.....AWW YOU IGNORED ME AGAIN!!! emo ))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:26 pm
((Wait, Why Did Ayu Tell ME to Have Skye Get away? She was the Human....))  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:28 pm
((I'm getting confuzled srry haven't been able to consintrat latly.he is telling the other wolves to go into the woods while he holds off the gril with the swords))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:30 pm
((oh, forget that last post. AND WHY WON"T YOU RESPOND ABOUT TEH SPANISH!!!! emo ))  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:24 pm
((I don't like spanish xd spanish is Ebil))  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff