Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply KITTY ART!!!
Patchstar's Swamped Again! (ur Pictures will be posted here) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:51 pm
Hedgehog908
Panda--Chan
this'uns for Goldenrain!
User Image

(other half coming up...hey, what does risingkit look like? i cant get the picture to work)

lol poor kindlestar *pat pat*

HOW IN THE WORLD DID U DO THAT?!?!!?!?!? ITS IN MOVIE MODE!!!!!

there's about 8 different pictures in that, i put them together and saved it as an animation in a program called GIMP 8D  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:47 pm
Here's the rest of it goldenrain!

User Image

i hope it's okay that i added snow! ^^;  

Panda--Chan
Captain

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:33 pm
It's perfect Pathcy!! :3 I love the snow, wonderful addition. Keep up the good work!!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:45 am
*waspy waves a paw* i'll pay for a redo!  

SpecterSolemn

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:14 pm
a re-do? which picture do you want redone?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:09 pm
the one with crowheart and Falconpaw, who has just become Falconpelt, and their kits. just to make Falconpaw bigger.  

SpecterSolemn

SpecterSolemn

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:32 pm
OMS IT'S BEEN CONFIRMED! SHE-CATS AND TOMS,THE MOMENT YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR! *gasps for breath* MY FRIND SIN THE BIG, SCARY, REAL LIFE HAVE DECIDED THAT WASPY (me) DOES INDEED HAVE TEH FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS AND PARAPHANALIA:
depresion
dementia
rabies
ADD
ADHD
emotional stress syndrom
phycosis
WELL, ANYTHING THAT INVOLVES BITING TEACHERS xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:59 pm
swiftwaters
may you please do mine? im swiftpaw, of Pebbleclan, but im sooo awesome im pretending to be woodclan! (hey, it was etheir get killed or go to woodclan and try and pull off being a kit) i am an amarican shorthair, and i look like this, User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

this IS my first one, i made like, two orders before dis, and i frget where to put it, and this is a better pic!

User Image biggrin

edited it in there smile  

Panda--Chan
Captain

1-800-Kami

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:43 am
Hey, can I get a pic of Tawnypaw and Whitepaw? They look almost identicall put here are the pics anyway, just in case ^^;;

Whitepaw
Tawnypaw

I put in links because Tawnypaw's pic is pretty big, and also so you know which is which. Thanks Patchy ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:17 pm
athena321
this is not for this guild but i have a gray kitten,with black eyes, surrounded in fire....
this is my second one

User Image  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:26 pm
S o p h i s t ii C A T
Hey, can I get a pic of Tawnypaw and Whitepaw? They look almost identicall put here are the pics anyway, just in case ^^;;

Whitepaw
Tawnypaw

I put in links because Tawnypaw's pic is pretty big, and also so you know which is which. Thanks Patchy ^^

User Image

how's this?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:27 am
Panda--Chan
S o p h i s t ii C A T

Whitepaw
Tawnypaw

User Image

how's this?

ITS ADORABLE! Thank you!!!!!!!  

1-800-Kami

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:18 pm
lol thats so cool Patchy >.< did u use another program for the one of Swiftpaw?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:33 pm
ORDER! ORDER! ORDER!
a redo of the one with Crowheart and Falconpelt.Falconpelt is lying down,waith the three kits around her bally, and Crowheart standing over her.(kits, falconplet, and crowheart depicted in original order)
paying:1,000 (you already accepted it patchy!)  

SpecterSolemn

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:02 pm
Hi Patchy! I would like a pic of Duskwind plz. I knows your busy so I'm willing to wait. 3nodding

Cat: Duskwind (black with golden eyes just in case you forgot)
Background: doesn't matter, the background could be blank if that's easier
Pose: Like this but instead of a crazy scream could I have a smile?
Other: above Duskwind can it say "The party don't start 'til I walk in" (yes that is from that song and yeah it might be stuck in my head burning_eyes mrgreen )
oh and Duskwind somewhere

Paint BBS/SAI
2000 gold - Personalized deluxe (your cat name, my signature, both head and/or body shot, background) you choose background, whether you want head and/or body, and pose.  
KITTY ART!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff