Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Witch's mirror Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:58 pm
((oh.....but you didn't really seem to notice that well....))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:34 pm
((Dewpool you're pic was deleted.Plus I'm thinking about making a new rule 'only one fused person for now'))

Henteko looked at Yuki "If they smell blood maro will come to find them so we better get going,"he explained and started to walk back to the river with Rin over his shoulder  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:07 pm
((DANGGIT! and she wasn't Fused, i stated in my 'other' Her outfit and hair size just changes, but a bunny sits on her head all the time.))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:56 am
"What ahppened!" Kari exclaimed, seeing Rin. Quickley she ran over and pulled a medical kit out of her bag, and started to bandage the wound.  

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:01 pm
Henteko placed Rin down I should have checked to see if they were following this is all my fault  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:03 pm
((Tis is mah song here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lxZ0SHXEvk

anyway, is my pro good now? and i will only play her When Emili is Knocked out or someone meets up with her ok?))  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:05 pm
Yuki saw Henteko acting kinda strange, but then realized it was probably guilt or something. Yuki walked over to Henteko and gently put a hand on his shoulder, letting him know it wasn't his fault or anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:08 pm
((Yah that's fine))

Henteko grabbed Yukis hand and took it off his shoulder without looking at her  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:59 pm
Yuki looked a bit sad, but let it go. at this rate we'll never get home... she thought sadly. Yuki flew off without saying a word for she didn't want to see her friends for a bit. She stopped flying once she was about a mile or two away and flew into a tree and sat down on a branch. we'll never get home... she thought to herself, crying quietly.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:06 pm
Mia Wandered around. She saw a mirror in front of a house, she walked up to it and Fell in somehow. When she opened her eyes she Was different, with Long hair and different close, not to mention a Bunny on her head.  

Currently Dead Account

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:48 pm
Dew-Chan
((OOOEEEEMMMMMGGGGG IM USING A GIRL FROM AN ANIME I DIDN"T EVNE HEAR ABOUT TILL AFTER THIS RP STARTED KYU!!!!!))

((See? Look at my Human pic: User Image See? See? SEE?))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:00 pm
((OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!))  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:48 am
((I KNOW!!!!))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:13 pm
Henteko looked into the sky I have to get them home  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:31 pm
Mia looked around then Saw Two people and Started to walk over, when she got Closer she Saw a third Girl on the Ground. "Is that.....Sis!" She said, Running over to Rin.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff