Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:26 pm
welcome newbie.

our guild start to be more active now!
blaugh whee blaugh

this will be fun
twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:31 pm
Iyamashi
welcome newbie.

our guild start to be more active now!
blaugh whee blaugh

this will be fun
twisted
::gives a cookie to ebil liddle Iya-chan:: xd  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

StaggeringGenius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:41 pm
Well, I'm new (duh). Basicly I'm a yaoi/yuri/anime in general fangirl. I write fanfiction, and draw fanart all the time. Big time into Fuits XD and Jrock. Also...pocky is my daily food item.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:43 pm
StaggeringGenius
Well, I'm new (duh). Basicly I'm a yaoi/yuri/anime in general fangirl. I write fanfiction, and draw fanart all the time. Big time into Fuits XD and Jrock. Also...pocky is my daily food item.
YAY~!!!!!!!!!! Yaoi, yuri and everything else ish gewd~!!!!!!!!! Welcome. 3nodding I wonder if you like Gackt...  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Viva la Courtney
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:45 pm
StaggeringGenius
Welcome fellow Yaoi lover! biggrin
Gah! I'm all out of teh wonderful stuff called pocky.. how I miss it so.... crying crying  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:49 pm
Cami_Kaminari
StaggeringGenius
Gah! I'm all out of teh wonderful stuff called pocky.. how I miss it so.... crying crying
Pocky is a drug... I have mountains of the stuff at mah house. xd ::flaunts the Pocky-having-ness::  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Viva la Courtney
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:51 pm
MadAzrael
Cami_Kaminari
StaggeringGenius
Pocky is a drug... I have mountains of the stuff at mah house. xd ::flaunts the Pocky-having-ness::
crying *cries* crying  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:02 pm
Cami_Kaminari
MadAzrael
Cami_Kaminari
StaggeringGenius
crying *cries* crying

::hands you a few boxes of Pocky:: There, there no more crying okai?  

StaggeringGenius

Viva la Courtney
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:04 pm
StaggeringGenius
Cami_Kaminari
MadAzrael
Cami_Kaminari
StaggeringGenius
crying *cries* crying

::hands you a few boxes of Pocky:: There, there no more crying okai?
*stops crying* THANK YOU!!!!! whee
*nibbles on a pocky stick*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:04 pm
MadAzrael
StaggeringGenius
YAY~!!!!!!!!!! Yaoi, yuri and everything else ish gewd~!!!!!!!!! Welcome. 3nodding I wonder if you like Gackt...

::has a binder full of pictures of him and all his CD's and posters of him:: Yeah...you could say I like him.... whee  

StaggeringGenius

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:13 pm
StaggeringGenius
MadAzrael
StaggeringGenius

::has a binder full of pictures of him and all his CD's and posters of him:: Yeah...you could say I like him.... whee
I think this could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:15 pm
MadAzrael
StaggeringGenius
MadAzrael
StaggeringGenius

This is awesome! I've made friends so easily here! XD  

StaggeringGenius

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:16 pm
StaggeringGenius
MadAzrael
StaggeringGenius
MadAzrael
StaggeringGenius

xd I have lots of nakie Gackt pics and I'm gonna Karaoke to DOOMSDAY and a few other songs at Anime Expo this year. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:18 pm
StaggeringGenius
MadAzrael
StaggeringGenius
MadAzrael
StaggeringGenius

This is why I love it here! Nice people, nice conversations, nice sample Yaoi manga pages... whee  

Viva la Courtney
Crew

StaggeringGenius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:20 pm
MadAzrael
StaggeringGenius
MadAzrael
StaggeringGenius
MadAzrael
StaggeringGenius

xd I have lots of nakie Gackt pics and I'm gonna Karaoke to DOOMSDAY and a few other songs at Anime Expo this year. xd
Dude, thats awesome, I wish I had the courage to karaoke/sing something.  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games