Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Invisible Ninja

Back to Guilds

Simple Discussion 

Tags: Ninja, Discussion 

Reply RP Here
PARIS current time - for reference only. New one soon! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:09 pm
He always made her laugh and all anger was released.

-"Haha, no. No, it just.. things have been a little screwy lately. So how did you find me anyways?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:15 pm
-"You know, I asked around...I met some of your friends," he flipped open his palm and some envelopes appeared, "they wanted me to give you these. I talked to mom and dad last week, asking where you were. They didn't have much to say..."

-"So how are things here? How's Aunt Stell?"  

CoSMicWondER

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:21 pm
Lynette grabbed the envelopes. Sour feelings erupted when her parents were brought up.

-"Things are okay, and she's...getting old. Jereth, I should go, I shouldn't be out here this late..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:25 pm
-"Yeah, I guess so. Hey, here's another thing for you," he conjured up his crystal ball, "if you ever need me, you know what to do. Oh, and Colin sends his wishes." (The oldest brother)  

CoSMicWondER

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:32 pm
She smiled at his protectiveness, and took the crystal.

-"Ya know, Jer, I always hated you guys for not taking me with you when you left, but now I'm glad you didn't. I'll see you around, k?" Lynette started to walk back home.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:38 pm
-"Lynette wait!" he called after her.

-"Be careful around that...guy. From what I've seen he's not what he seems to be okay?"

Jereth watched Lynette move from shadow through streetlight until she reach the front door then slipped back into his own thoughts.  

CoSMicWondER

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:46 pm
Lynette took one last look of her favorite brother and continued on. She wished she would've spent more time with him but it just wasn't possible. What he said about Chaos made her think. What if he was something different than what he made himself to be, Jereth never steered her wrong before. Laleo was who she didn't want to even acknowledge at the moment but it kept eating at her.

Slipping off her shoes at the edge of her bed she laid down in her preferred sleeping position and pulled the covers over her nose. Sleep hit her like a ten ton brick and she slept almost instantly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:37 pm
Coming to in the park Laleo found Siren on his chest. Pyre had vanished and the other sprite was beside him.

~"Aquan? What happened?"

~"You deceived your orders... And Lynette came looking for you... That's about it."

she looked up at him.

~"Oh... Damn. Just when I get a break and a chance to find out about myself again... This happens."

~"I'm sure they will be looking for you some time soon... That one lady said she'd help you. I'm sure she will."

~"Right... But for tonight, I think it's just best if I don't go back."

Aquan nodded and vanished.

Laleo looked up. The sky was even more cloudy now... Lightning flashed and thunder sounded.
He took off his jacket and noticed four rips in the back. He wrapped up Siren in it and curled up under the tree.
It was going to be another restless night for him.  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:51 pm
-"Mmm wha?" Lynette moaned as her aunt tried to wake her up.

-"Lets go, a long day awaits for both of us." her aunt said as she walked out of the room.
Lynette got up and trying not to fall over she got dressed.
She met her aunt in the hall, she was ready to go with a basket by her side.
-"Grab some breakfast to eat on the way, we'll be taking a train to a favorite country side of mine." A smile appeared on her face.
Lynette sleepily nodded and left to the kitchen.
Out the door they went.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:04 pm
Laleo watched from atop the buildings as the two left.
He hadn't been able to sleep knowing last night was one of the worst mistakes of his life. He couldn't bring himself to swoop down in front of them and apologize.

~It's happening again. I find some one I can trust and they turn around and start to hate me...

He let his wings back out and took to the sky, heading away from the other two.  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:12 pm
Yawning every five minutes Lynette followed her aunt to the train station. Neither of them spoke a word to each other, Lynette found it a little awkward but it was still early in the morning. She wondered what Laleo was up to, wondering if he was still in a bad mood, and looked up to the sky. She laughed to herself about what she just did. Lynette took a seat at the station as Stella went to get tickets. Leaning her face on her hand with her elbow on the arm chair she blew out a long. loud sigh.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:19 pm
Something moved by her feet...
It was a ripped purple jacket with a note pinned to the top.

Lynette,
I don't know how to say this anyway right now since I can't fully bring myself to talk to you after last night. But I'm sorry.
I want you to take care of Siren for me while I try to sort some things out. I don't know how long it will be, and I may never come back.
I know you hated me for the way I acted last night. I don't blame you, I've been there many times with others.
I can just quietly leave your life if you want. It won't bother me.
But please keep Siren safe, she's the last one I have left in my family.
And you are the only friend she has taken a liking to.
Please, be safe.
I'll miss you...
Laleo Chaotic Elemental

Siren popped her head out of a hole and looked up at Lynette.  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Qovedrah

Tipsy Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:28 pm
-"Eve, listen to me!" Chase said, holding her shoulders as she burst into tears. "You have to find Lady Ivy, the Light Angel of Knowledge, in Western Europe." He looked her in the eyes, his green eyes looking into her. "She will ultimately teach you how to unlock your powers, as well as how to defeat Caiden. Now, the problem is, nobody has seen her for years, so she might not exist anymore, do you hear me? Eve. Eve!"
-Eve closed her eyes, trying to repress the memory of Chase back into her mind. Chase said that she was in Western Europe. He also narrowed it down to the border of Germany and France. Now, I have to find where she is in there...
-Eve stood on a mountain, looking for some sort of building, some sign of life. The sky's color made her squint, and she scanned the area until she saw smoke. Raising her wings, she rose above the mountains and landed in an open area, with a woman in her late 40s smoking out a fire with a carpet, waving it in front of the black smoke. Looking up to Eve, she cocked her head around the carpet and said, "Yes? May I help you?"
-Eve took a couple of steps toward her and said quietly, "Are you Lady Ivy?"
-The woman's face grew bright and a clever grin swiped across her face. "That I am, dear. How may I help you?" she said, the smoke vanishing, the fire completely diminished.
-"I need you to help me. My Hume, Proctor was kidnapped and dragged to hell by the Angel of Hell, Caiden. I need to get down there and save him before...." she paused, biting her lip, trying not to choke. "...he is killed."
-Her face dropped a bit, but nontheless, she took Eve inside of her log cabin and had her sit down. "Tea?" Eve shook her head no. She sat down in an armchair, folded her hands onto her lap and stared out the window into the mountains, into the sky, into the beyond. "Dark Angels are something a little lighty like you should not mess with," she said, tilting her head with a gleam in her eye. "But, seeing how he is your Hume, I expect no less from you to want to save him. Still, I cannot help you. You are too tiny, too little to take on the Angel of Hell."
-Eve stood up, her face red. "You- You don't understand! Proctor isn't just my Hume, he is my everything. I cannot survive without him!" the woman's mousey face stayed still, waiting for her to continue. "I came to you so I can unlock my angelic powers," she said, seeing the confused look on the Angel's face. "I am a Hybrid, I was not born with my full potential."
-She looked disgusted. The tiny Angel that stood before her was the scum of the race, the most filthiest creature that could ever exist. A mix. A mutt. Worse than a human. But, although she was such a disgrace, she took pity on her. She also has feelings. She also wants to protect her beloved. She too, knew what that felt like. She closed her eyes, her tangled, brownish red mess falling into her eyes, she said, "I will help you, Hybrid. But at a cost. You will help another once you deed is performed. You will help them at whatever cost, and you will do it with your best ability. You musn't fail. Now, let us begin." She stood up, her Indian like long jacket twirling behind her.
-"Wait!" Eve, said. Lady Ivy turned around. "Who is this person?"
-She turned halfway and grinned cleverly again. "You will know when the time comes."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:30 pm
Reading it twice she still couldn't believe the note. Still drowsy from sleep she was about to find something to write in respond when she noticed her aunt moving towards her.
Saying quietly to Siren, "Laleo is crazy isn't he..." and began to fold the jacket. She turned to her aunt who was standing next to her, and noticed for a spilt second her eyes were cloudy.

-"The train is leaving in a few minutes, lets go grab some seats. And Lynette, you can sleep on the train, its a bit of a ride..."

She tucked the note in her pocket, held tightly onto the jacket and made sure Siren was with her when she stood.

Sitting on the train looking out the window at the passing scenery she pulled on the purple jacket, and let Siren get comfy.

What is he thinking...He has to come back...And he has to know that I don't hate him, but how would I be able to reach him besides using Siren as a carrier pigeon...  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:39 am
After what left like forever of flying. Laleo laned, collapsing to the ground in painful exhaustion. He barely took notice of his souroundings, but he knew he was somewhere in the countryside.

A vibe of something falimiar hit him.

~Siren? Are you ok?

~Yes, Laleo. And Lynette misses you. She said she doesn't hate you.

~That's good. And sorry I left you with her. I couldn't risk you getting hurt.

~ I understand. Be careful. I'll try to keep her out of trouble.

~Thank you, Siren. Let her know I'm ok.

~You don't seem like it to me, want me tp come over there?

~No, stay there. She'll need your help.

~Alright, but at the first sign of anything wrong, I'm comming after you.

~I wouldn't have it any other way.

With that, he fainted in the middle of an open field. The four wings still spread out along his back.

Siren climed up and nugged Lynette's chin with her head, then settled back down.
~It's going to be ok... He's still alive.  
RP Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff