Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
A.G.A.I.N.S.T. the Raging Soul .xPrivatex. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:00 pm
Lexia's eyes widened as he actually kissed her but then closed after a few moments. Shortly after, she broke the kiss and blinked a bit. She turned to Lydia and shook her head. "Well... this is a little awkward in my opinion." She said with a small sigh, her eyes having their usual twinkle, the one showing she was herself once more.

She looked at the brownies and smiled. "What are you doing here?" She asked then realization hit her. "Oh!! Oh no, I didn't kill anyone this time did I?" She asked worriedly. She knew how she got when her other side took over. She remembered what went on of course but it was faint like a dream so she had to ask.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:33 pm
Lydia immediately got up and embraced her sister tightly with a couple of tears coming down the side of her face, the brownies coming out of their hiding places, crying happily as well...snacking on their cookies at the same time. "No...you didn't...I'm just glad you're back..." Lydia said holding onto her sister for dear like life holding onto her mother as a baby. She looked over at Valon with thankful eyes; she didn't even have to say thanks...the words were written all over her face.

Valon still had a bit of a blush on his face, looking at Caden and grinning a bit giving him a good thumbs up. Looking at the twins he put a hand on top of Lexia's head just like he did when she was a fairy and smiled a bit, "can't believe you, you're always talking about causing harm at school and everywhere you go, then you turn bad and the minute you come back you asked if you've killed someone. MAKE UP YOUR MIND YOU LITTLE TROUBLEMAKER YOU!!!!" he then grabbed Lexia from behind and put her in a playful headlock, laughing happily, thankful that she was back.

Sitting back down on the bed beside Caden, Lydia smiled and rested against him while the brownie's danced and played around the room, jumping off things and swinging off things as well. All seemed good and right again...at least for the time being.

-----

Back in the darkness of the Unseelie Court's side in the fairy world, a man was awaiting Henry's return waiting in the marshlands where he was sure he'd pass through. It's not the Unseelie Court's land was evil and dead...it was just the creatures did not always have such good intentions. The land was all the same, still beautiful, under the same sky; tonight the evening sky was clear, showing as many stars as the eye could see, the tall grass of the marshlands as soft as beddings and the calming sound of the gentle scream echoing as the water flowed downstream.

"So you didn't bring her back." the man lying down in the tall grass spoke, his arms crossed behind his head while he was star gazing. "It's not like you to fail...at a mission you know, it's not very classy of you Henry." he smirked, getting up and smirking at Henry with his pearl black eyes that definately were not anywhere near human or fairy eyes...

Akira.S

Dedicated Conversationalist

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:35 pm
Caden smiled widely as he saw she was back to normal then looked at Lydia and smiled more. He was happy she was happy once more. Then he turned to Valon and smirked as he said, "Well, Well, Mr. Tough Guy is in love with a fairy." He shook his head a bit and then looked at him once more and smirked again.

Lexia smiled and when he put her in the head lock, she quickly slipped out of it and smirked at Caden's comment. "Don't tease the poor boy, its hard for him." She said, knowing full well he seemed to be upset about the subject.

She then smiled again and then looked at Valon. "Causing mischief and killing people are different things entirely." She stated then smiled again. She was in shock, though, just like Valon. She hadn't expected to find true love nor did she ever think it would be with a human.

Henry looked at him and shook his head. "I'm sorry, I had her right there. She changed but she has jut gone back to her nice and bubbly self." He said shaking his head. "I will get her on our side, I told you I would and I shall." He vowed.

{{Crappy post but I kind of just woke up XD lol}}

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:00 am
Valon stepped up to Caden while he and Lydia sat on the bed, putting his hand in a fist and a firey aura going all about him, "you wanna take this outside Mister! I'm not the one cuddling up to a fairy too you know! YOU'RE THE ONE SLEEPING WITH HER!" he exclaimed putting his face up against Caden's just ready to punch his lights out. What he really meant and what he said was an entirely different thing, the only difference between the two was that Valon's relationship was out in the open and Caden's was still...well a misunderstood one...

When Valon mentioned the two were 'sleeping together' Lydia immediately turned the darkest shade of red - so embarassed that steam could possible come out of her head while she looked away. "D-Don't misunderstand!" she exclaimed still a pretty dark shade of red to embarassed to look at her sister, "we just slept in the same bed...A-ANYWAY! let's go home we have school tomorrow!" she said getting up and grabbing Lexia's arm while quickly heading out of the bedroom. The brownies grabbed the rest of the cookies from the bowl and headed out the open windows, waving and saying bye to the boys, then jumping out without a trace.

-----

"Whatever...I don't think our master is pleased with your performance." standing up, Cain clearly towered over Henry, walking over and putting a finger under his chin so he'd look up at him. Black eyes gazing deep into Henry's little troubled self. "Leave it to a man to do a fairies job. All you really need is the right sort of persuasion...it might not be Lexia, but I'm sure her sister will do fine just the same." he smirked while releasing Henry, sitting back down on his patch of grass while reaching into the nearest pool of water before grabbing a tiny vile. As he gazed down into the pool of water his reflection wasn't that of a man but a black horse.

(Cain's profile has been included)

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:10 am
Caden shrank back and made the motion of zipping his lips. "Bye Lydia...Lexia...." He said as he blinked a bit at Valon. "Calm down dude, I was just joking. But you and I as well as the both of them know you love Lexia. You can't deny it anymore." He said then quickly slipped out from under him and ran out of the room to find protection.

Lexia giggled a bit and shook her head. She now started to lead her sister home, a huge grin on her face. She knew she loved Valon but hadn't expected him to love her back. Not only that but it was true love. She was up on her own little cloud and nothing would bring her down.

Henry looked at Cain and shook his head. "You know as well as I that the master wants them both. Lydia will be much harder to influence than her sister. Give me at least a week and I'll have Lexia. You know she basically mimicks everything her sister does and on top of that, they can't be apart for too long." After what Cain said he shook his head again then said, "Fine. We'll see who gets them first then. There's also the matter of these humans they're with..." He narrowed his eyes a bit then said, "I think they might be a key to bringing over the girls."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:18 am
"I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!!!" Valon said chasing Caden throughout his house, trying to find things to throw at him if he could, often tripping over furniture and things but still laughing all the same.

While the two were walking home late that night Lydia couldn't help notice her sister's happy glow...sighing to herself she joined arms with her and sigh, "sister please a lady must always be elegant...get down from that cloud of your and join me in the human world." she said while leading her back to their apartment, all tired out from worrying...Lydia was sort of jealous in a way, someone was in love with her sister and she was in love with them; now were her and Caden the same or...

"Do what you want then...it won't take long for me to bring Lydia back to the fairy world and then she'll be my bride." Cain smirked to himself while standing up with the tiny vile in his hands and walking off into the marshlands, suddenly phasing into a black horse instead of a human. Obviously the two had different ways of getting the job done...well whatever Henry did as long as it didn't bother his plans he really couldn't careless. His interest were gear more towards Lydia not Lexia.

((Time skip however much you feel necessary))

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:36 am
Henry had snuck into the girl's apartment and done his usual kiss with Lexia. He added a bit more of his magic into it to make sure it worked this time. He then shrank her into her fairy form so he could carry her out easier. He would prove to Cain he was able to make Lexia his bride just as well as he could with Lydia.

It was now the next day and Lexia was awake with Henry now. This Lexia was happy to be back once more as usual. This time, he was going to make sure she stayed this way. He wasn't going to mess up this time, that was for sure. He had suggested that she not go back to them at all and let them deal with her being gone on their own without her bugging them. He didn't want her to be anywhere near that human boy who brought the other Lexia back. He had left a note in Lexia's hand writing saying she'd be late to schoo which of course wasn't the case but it would be fun to see their reactions.

Caden was with Lydia at school, holding her hand as he did so. "Where do you think she went?" He asked her referring to the note she had talked to him about. He really didn't think anything of it though he couldn't help but be a little worried after what happened the previous day.

Lexia was anxious to toy with her sister's mind but Henry had told her she couldn't do so. She didn't know why and that made her all the more curious. She was also thinking about the wedding, after all they were finally engaged. She looked to the beautiful black diamond on her silver band that was on her finger. She smiled then leaned back in her chair. She would go and bug them later, right now she just wanted to rest.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:57 am
"I don't know...it's not like her to just leave without telling me where she's going...besides where is she to go? She knows we can't be apart for too long so maybe she's just gone off somewhere. I hope Valon's not taking this too hard." Lydia said while walking down the hall with Caden to garden during their lunch break, Valon running around frantically from teachers after he'd stolen the last dougnut from the break room. He ran past them and waved before dashing down the rest of the hall to avoid any of the teachers captures. "Well...he seems to be taking it pretty well..." Lydia laughed nervously while walking outside with Caden.

She'd often gotten a couple of glances and stares from other girls, either jealous that she had a boyfriend already or just jealous because she had unearthly beautiful. Either way having Caden as a boyfriend wasn't something to brag about...LYDIA DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT A BOYFRIEND WAS! In the fairy world, you were either arranged or fell in love, or had some magical spell put on you, married, and that was that.

What she found most odd was that the entire time they were in London they hadn't been attacked. Of course Lexia had been but not by any other Unseelie Court which was the part that was bothering her. Another thing was that she hadn't seen Henry at all...either sensed him or seen his fairy form which was also very strange. Maybe she'd go look for him later...

"WOW! Those teachers can RUN!" Valon jumped down from the tree the two were sitting up and handed them some cans of juice from the vending machine. "So...your sister not back yet huh?"

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:04 am
Caden smiled widely as he held onto Lydia while they were by the tree. He was happy that she was basically his girlfriend but, she didn't know what that was he was assuming. He nodded as he thought about what she had said about her sister. He looked at Valon and shook his head. "No, she's not here." He said.

Lexia was now getting tired of sitting there so she gave Henry one quick kiss then disappeared. Henry of course was a little worried about what was going to happen so he followed behind her quietly and hid when she appeared in the garden. "Hello." She said smiling, acting like her normal self. The ring still extremely visible on her finger.

Henry kept quiet as he watched them all. If Valon so much as made a move, he'd be in there and out with Lexia in a matter of seconds. No one was going to mess this up for him. He was going to have her one way or another.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:13 am
"Lexi there you are!" Lydia pulled on her hand to motion her down with the rest of them to share lunch. Although Lydia wasn't acustom to eating human food like her sister she did often have a fruit bowl or a salad just because it was natural like the food in the fairy world. "I was worried about you! next time tell me where you're going...Valon hasn't eaten either unless you count that one dougnut he stole..." she muttered the last part sitting back in Caden's arms. "Why not go out to the cafe and get something to eat, oh and I got all your homework for you just so you wouldn't have to visit the teachers." while Lydia was explaning what had gone on in the morning she saw the black ring on her ring finger and pulled on her hand almost immediately.

"What's this?" she asked holding her sister's hand and staring at the black ring that was almost as deep black as the ocean's coldest waters. It definately wasn't anything from the Seelie court that's for sure and she knew Valon hadn't given her anything..."Lexia...where did you get this ring...?" she asked softly almost like a ghostly like whisper.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:20 am
Lexia blinked a bit and pretended to be confused. "Oh, this?" She asked looking at the ring then said, "I found it... you know how we can't stay away from things like this if we just find them laying around." The lies were falling easily and she was happy about that. She knew Henry was more than likely nearby watching. She was trying her hardest to act the way the normal Lexia acted.

"So, how much homework did I get?" She asked, changing the subject. She hoped her sister hadn't figured it out yet. She kept a smile planted on her lips as she sat there with them. She pulled her hand away from her sister now and placed them in her lap like a lady would. She had her elegant moments when she wanted to...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:30 am
She wasn't going to acuse her sister of lying but at the same time...oh well, Lydia decided to just leave it at that and released her sister's hand when she pulled away.
"Ummm, not too much I guess - nothing you can't handle." she said in response to her sister's question about their homework, opening the plastic case to her fruit bowl and eating it quietly. She has her suspicions but decided not to say anything more.

"Well, c'mon it's lunch time and all that running from the teachers made me hungry. C'mon Lexi let's head to the cafe, Caden, Lydia you guys want anything else?" Valon stood up and streched while holding a hand out to Lexia to help her up. The two weren't as open about their relationship as Caden and Lydia and he decided to keep it that way. Again they were only official to each other...while Caden and Lydia made things public they weren't official...it was confusing. Valon wasn't really all that bothered about the ring, except what did bother him was that she was wearing it on the wrong hand. Maybe she didn't know about human customs in terms of wedding rings and normal ones. "Oh, by the way Lexi, I think you're wearing that ring on the wrong hand."

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:36 am
Lexi took his hand and stood up. Henry didn't like that of course but as long as he didn't try to kiss her it'd be ok. She started to lead Valon into the cafeteria, igrnoing his comment about what hand she had the ring on. She knew full well that it was the right hand, after all she was getting married soon.

She smiled but not because she was with Valon, but because she was thinking about her Henry. She knew she needed to be careful around Valon for his damned kiss would snap her out of it.

Henry followed after them quietly, now in his fairy form so that only Lexia and Lydia could see him. Though, he was away from Lydia so he doubted she'd notice.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:44 am
Not too long after the two left Lydia stopped eating her fruit bowl half way through and went into a quiet little daze. Thinking about her sister's strange actions..."Caden, wait here for me I'm just going to check on my sister." looking around, just to be safe she quickly change into her fairy form, leaving her clothes where Caden could hide them and quickly flew off towards the cafeteria. Something was fishy but she wasn't sure what...just to be safe she had to follow Lexia and make sure it was the real her. Somehow.

"So where were you this morning, I got kinda worried you were snatched away by Henry again." Valon asked while standing in line with her, he had the urge to put his arm around her shoulder but again decided not too for it might cause a scene.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:49 am
Henry stayed behind Lexia the entire time, keeping quiet as well. He did't know for sure if she knew he was following but had a feeling she probably did.

Lexia took something different that she never took for lunch, a hot dog. She always got pizza and a soda, never anything different. She always complained about how unhealthy hot dogs were for you and about how sad it was the animals died to make it. "Henry?? I left a note. Why would there be a note if I'd gone with him?" She asked curiously. She took a grape juice today instead as well. She didn't know that her sister was following her around either.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff