Fashionable Streaker

7,100 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Clambake 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:51 pm
libby4554
Sioga
I say that it's ok. People are like that, and if we are prejudice against them, we are no better than the people who were prejudice against African-Americans a long time ago.

Indeed, but I am not trying to be prejudice here. I am merely stating the facts.

I do not believe these to be fact, but merely an opinion. Has anyone actually proved the existense of some "Greater Figure" I mean really? I'm not religious AT ALL. I believe in facts. Hard, cold, facts. If you can explain everything to the point where it makes sense to me, then maybe I'll consider becoming religious, until then I will only respect your opinions, not follow.

Oh, and yay for gay rights 4laugh
I live by "Love is Love"
o 3o

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:53 pm
Yay for gay rights. Nuff said.

Razorblade_Ragdoll

4,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Original Jbird

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:05 am
User Image

I'm a republican. Judging by the posts in this thread, I'm guessing I'm one of the only ones. That being said, I don't think it's any of the government's damn business who you love or who you marry. Totally for gay marriage. Anyone that tries to make you feel bad for being gay is just an a*****e. It's just something that you're born with.

My only thing about gay rights is that churches sure as HELL shouldn't be forced to let homosexuals marry in their church. If you're not a member of the church, you don't get married there. That's just how it is.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:07 am
It's definitely the peoples' decision. If they wanna get married to someone with the same gender, go ahead.  

SilverClan_Rainstar

6,300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Original Jbird

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:39 am
User Image

And to anyone who doesn't think it's something you're born with, you've obviously never seen a gay child. My cousin Cody lived up to every gay stereotype there is by the age of 6. He's 17 and out now smile

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:06 pm
"An it harm none, do what ye will"

Yay.

TwilightKitten

Azusanga

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:11 pm
Go gay rights! Marriage is just one step- is it true that you can get kicked out of the militia for being homosexual?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:43 pm
I have several friends who are gay or bisexual, and I feel that if they choose to get married, then they should be able too. There's nothing wrong with that. And for those who pull the 'marriage is about procreation' then does this mean we shouldn't be allowing old people to get married or people who are infertile? It's just really stupid – or at least seems to be to me – that people get riled up over things like this when it doesn't actually affect them directly.

I mean, it's not like they actually have to attend the wedding or anything. I really don't understand people sometimes, but I am pretty proud of the fact that where I live, gay marriage is legal.

@ Im In The Airwaves JM: It's called the 'don't ask, don't tell' policy. And I'm pretty sure that yeah, they can be kicked out of the military if it comes out that they're gay. Which is kind of stupid, if you ask me.

Twilight Scribe

Miss Moll

Dangerous Darling

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:03 am
Im In The Airwaves JM
Go gay rights! Marriage is just one step- is it true that you can get kicked out of the militia for being homosexual?

That's why there is a saying. "Don't ask, don't tell."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:37 pm
I believe that marriage is the right of all humans, not a privileg for being heterosexual.

I hate the fact that in the pledge it says "With liberty and justice for all" becuase there is not liberty and almost no justice fro non hetero people. That is why i have stopped saying the pledge at school all together. Me and my friend megan took a bid risk with this, because we had a very religious teacher who said Amen at the end of the pledge, and he always glared at us for not saying it. I at least stood up, ashe didnt. But for my new school, I think i wont stand at all.

I have never met a homosexual that was not amazing and cool and totally kick a**. They are jsut awesome people, and should be treated any differently.  

Denkou Soshiatae

StrawI3erry

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:06 pm
Society these days relies on a marriage between a man and a woman. Because that's the perfect family structure having a dad and a mom, and a loving family.

Really now.
Can't a marriage be defined as deep love for each other, and not kids? And honestly, they're not hurting anyone by getting married.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:16 am
I am a proud Christian, and I am for gay marriage.

Although I believe any church/worship center of any religion should have the right to refuse a couple marriage for any reason, marriage is a legal contract as far as the government is concerned. We do not have the right to force a place of worship to do something against their religion. However, we also lack the right to tell a couple of two (or more, since I'm okay with consensual polygamy) consenting adults that they aren't allowed to have, at the very least, a courtroom wedding.

And as for the only non-religious (and therefore valid in a country with a secular government) argument I've heard, which is "but they can't have kids, so what's the point?", tell that to the countless child-free couples who are married at the moment. Try revoking their rights. See how fast you get screamed at. confused  

Traumatized Dollie

ChibiLlama4

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:15 am
My best friend is gay. No matter what, I want him to be happy with whomever he decides to love. And I know for a fact that he wants to get married someday.
So if he loves another man, so be it. If Alexander the Great was allowed to be gay, why can't anyone else?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:30 pm
I think if two people love each others, no matter their sex, should be together. Although I have to admit I fell it a little weird to see two guys or two girls kissing each other. But if some of my friends have a gay marriage, I'll wish them the best and support them.  

Dreamy_Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

twistedmx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:54 pm
I think if an old guy can marry a young girl
and brothers and sister can marry each other
then i see no problem in two same gender people getting married.  
20. ✿ - - - Debating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff