Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Forbidden Love [Midnightdaystar & iTerrrruhfied] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

terrahbyte

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:38 pm
Tillie took the half of fruit from Zane, and smiled. "Thank you." she said. She took a bite, and her face was analytical for a moment. The fruit was sweet, and the gel was Tillie's favorite part. It tasted like a mix of a mango, and a kiwi. She liked it. "What is this?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:52 pm
Zane ate his slowly savoring the flavor, "It's a Tealage, I don't know much about it, but I figured it would be good to try it with you so I got one to share."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:01 pm
Tillie nibbled on hers, while describing her lunch to Zane. She recapped all of the snotty remarks, and rude comments she had to listen too. Finally she sighed, "Can you believe them?" she scoffed.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:12 pm
Zane laughed "Actually I can. I have had to deal with some very pompous people in my travels. I wish they were all like you... actually I'm glad they aren't, if they were, I wouldn't know how nice you really are."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:33 pm
Tillie smiled, she wanted to deny what he was saying, but it was true. "We live in a hostile and cruel world. Niceness is hard to come by." she said.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:49 pm
Zane laughed, "It's even harder to come by true kindness, with no alternate desires." He finished his fruit, and smiled, "Far as I can tell you have no other incentives other then being kind."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:58 pm
Tillie shrugged, "I have more material items than I could ever dream, and anything I don't have I just request and I get it." she said. She smiled at Zane, "However it is hard to get the things I really wish for. Like good friends."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:03 pm
Zane blushed his dark purple again, "You flatter me princess, I am not as good as you may think though... but I will gladly be your friend."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:05 pm
Tillie smiled and looked down at the grass. It was a deep emerald green, the grass rarely changed here. She looked up at Zane through her lashes, "You seem like a fine person to me." she said.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:18 pm
"Again you flatter me." Zane stood and offered his hand to Tillie, "do you want to go for a walk? I'm getting a little restless."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:23 pm
Tillie glanced up at the sky, "We can walk to a ridge.." she paused feeling her cheeks flush over. "But... I would... well I would really like to watch the sunset with you." she finally managed to get out.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:33 pm
Zane blushed again, "Oh, well..." He sat next to her and smiled, "We can walk after then." He looked up to the sky, which was the same color as her hair at this point.  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:04 pm
Tillie smiled, and leaned against Zane. She looked over to Zane, "Would you take me to see snow?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:17 pm
Zane stiffened slightly when she leaned against him, his eyes stayed on the sky "I could, but the trip would take the better part of a month. I don't think your parents would like you going with someone of my standing for so long." He looked at Tillie apologetically.  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:19 pm
Tillie's eyes lit up with excitement. "They can't stop me from taking a trip that they don't know about." she said, watching him.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff