Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Romance Role Plays
~Romance in Japan~ (open & accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:14 am
Isamu saw a girl leaving the gym. The first thing he noticed was the bruise on her cheek. It looked like something a fist would cause. Is she...? No, that can't be it...Could it? he thought. He would have followed her if another girl hadn't went out after her. He figured that they were friends and decided to leave them alone.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:17 am
Toya stood outside the gym she felt like a five year old after a tantrum she knew there was no reason to act like that. When she heard Lisa's voice she turned around "Hey." She said weakly, Toya didnt like it, that was twice she'd had some sort of emotional out burst. "I guess people notice my exit." She said and kicked lightly at a small rock, it skidded forward about three inches.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:33 pm
Lisa rolled her eyes. "Kids notice everything these days," she said with a sigh. "You okay?" She leaned against the wall and watched Toya carefully. Wonder what happened to her cheek, she thought, hearing the gossiping students to the gym.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:40 pm
"Yeah, I'm good." Toya told her the looked through the gym door window "Have you noticed that Isamu kid?" She blurted then covered her mouth. She never talked about people with out them knowing "Uh, both answer that." Toya said, rubbing the back of her head.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:47 am
Lisa looked at her, shocked. After a moment, she giggled. "Toya's got a crush," she cooed, still giggling. She held in her giggles when she looked at Toya. "Jokes. Okay?" She hiccupped once then covered her mouth with her hand and peered through the window, looking at Isamu. "I guess he's kind of cute. But probably not the dating type. Of course you and him would make a perfect couple." She hiccupped again and smiled, blushing a little.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:33 pm
Toya blushed scarlet red "That's not what I mean!" She said "I mean have you looked at the way he smiles at eveyone. It's fake and I dont know why it's hassling me." After she said that she shook her head "Ah! The blow to my face is making me delierious!" She sighed. "Can we forget I brought him up?" She asked.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:20 pm
joey looked around."this school is already a circus."ha said.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:15 pm
Lisa smiled and nodded. "Fine. I'll forget it but a fake smile?To be honest I never really noticed him." She looked at the sudents in the gym for a moment before remembering what Toya had said. "Blow to the face? What happened?""  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:57 pm
"Huh? Oh... I got in an fight with my grandpa..." Toya's voice trailed off "It doesnt matter though. I'm sure things'll get better soon." I hope she thought with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:12 pm
"it alwas does in the end"joey said, finally looking up from the black book he was writing in."like a story, the alwas happy ending,thats how it should be."he said, a bit more sad sounding then he noticed "at least.....how it should be."he said quietly.  

nintendoking99

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:36 pm
Lisa rolled her eyes and just watched the other happy students. "But have you noticed in fairytales they always say happily ever after? How would they know it truely ends happy. Maybe Prince Charming dies or has an affair. Then what happens to Cinderella?" She shook her head, as if trying to clear her head. "Forget everything I said," she muttered.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:57 am
((I can't think of anything to do. XD))  

Stefisgarden
Crew

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:43 am
((Writerz block AH! XP))

Toya shrugged "Kay, no more talks of fairy tales. Got it." She said while yawning.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:41 pm
joey was deep in thought.  

nintendoking99

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:28 pm
Toya leaned against the gym wall, her crimson eyes half closed, she didnt move.  
Romance Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff