Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
~:.Bound by blood, torn by war.:~ ((Open and accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:49 pm
Alex barely managed to smile "Yeah..." Was all she could say.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:48 pm
Aluu didn't respond. She was gazing out the window, towards the forest. She could see the king out in the training grounds. He must be seeing how well the new recuits fight, she thought. Aluu looked back at the others. "Marcua is out there. The wolves are under his control and all he seeks is our death. There is no escape unless we kill him." She closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. She didn't want to admit there had to be a fight but there wasn't much of a choice.  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:51 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:22 pm
[[OOC: uh,, i think 'Xavior' is in the wrong guild]]  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:53 pm
((Lol I knew something was wrong!))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:54 am
Zuzu nodded

Shiatsu grinned "That's just what I wanted to hear."  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:23 pm
Aluu didn't look at Shiatsu when he said this. "We gather our army but our king is not to find out. All of you get some rest. Princess, it may be best for you to go back to your own quarters. That way, it won't raise suspision." She turned swiftly on her heel and walked over to an ancient-looking chest. Opening the lid, she pulled out several pieces of parchment and placed them on her desk in the corner. Quickly lighting a candle, she unrolled one of the parchments to show map of the castle grounds.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:02 am
"I'll go with her." Shiatsu said.

Alex nodded, the two left.

Zuzu watched Allu the pointed to a place on the map "That place, it's a bad place, isn't it?" She pointed to the toreture room.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:23 pm
Aluu smiled at Zuzu. "Don't panick. It's not used for that purpose anymore. The king before Maximus was cruel. He would have you killed on sight without a second thought. I am older than I look and have met King Rashou. Each time you were placed in that room, the torture would be different." She showed Zuzu her wrists, revealing scares trailed up and down her arms as well as across them. "He placed me in ther once. Never you mind the reason. I was chained to the wall. Each time I struggled, the chains grew tighter. Your powers are worthless in that room. It also doesn't help you when the floor his coated in thick mud which makes you sink. People die in that room Zuzu. Sometimes you can still hear screaming, even though the door is locked and boarded up with bricks and wood." She quickly pushed away he map and unrolled another one, this time showing the nearby human town.

[[OOC: i just made up the old king's name ... not a real character or anything though ... also hope "aluu" didnt give "zuzu" nightmares O.O]]  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:23 pm
((lol its cool))

Zuzu shuddered "My brother was locked in that room. He was worked to the bone then ripped slowly limb from limb. His remeins were fed to the wolves." Zuzu had a monotone voice.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:10 am
Aluu wrapped her arm around Zuzu's shoulder. "Many of us have lost loved ones to that room. And it just so happens that I remember your brother. It wasn't the king responsible for his death. It was the guards. Whe maximus found out, he threw the murderers in the torture room. That was when it was boarded up. No one knows if they're still in there." She trailed her fingers over the roads on the human town, trying to work out the best route.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:30 am
Zuzu nodded.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:18 am
"If we take to th alleys and backs of buildings and houses, we may be able to stay ou of sight," Aluu said. She ran her finge over a few possible alley ways and looked at Zuzu. "What do you think?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:57 am
Zuzu shook her head "No we cant do that. Marcus's army dwells there. But I know how we can get through. My brother dug tunels underneath most of the land him and the white bunny boy."  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:43 am
Aluu thought for a moment. "Ou army can take to the tunnels. Though it shal be less suspicious if a few of us wander the streets and act human. I've been there plenty of times. Not once have I been found out. Does that sound good?"  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff