Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Burned Village. (Taken by the greatest girl ever ^^) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:33 pm
"Yes...some sake would be good thank you..." she looked around his room, liking the simple way of living that he had made the place look like. She studied the table, liking the tree it was made off and waited for him to get back. "Do you think you could make us some strong tea too?" she called out for him, really wanting it right now.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:36 pm
"Most certainly, we can let it brew while we settle in." Lee called from the kitchen as he put on a pot of tea. He came into the sitting room with a bottle of sake, two small cups and a tray of snacks made up of sweets, a few simple sandwiches and some fruit. "Please, help yourself." He said as he poured one cup full of sake and passed it to her. "Is there anything else I can help you with?" He offered as he took a small piece of fruit and popped it into his mouth.  

Katia Corvain

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:40 pm
She shook her head slowly "No, I think this is good for you, just sit down yourself and relax...you've already done much for me today..." she said and took the cup of sake, drinking half of it already. She put the cup down and took a piece of fruit too, eating it right away. Then grabbed a sandwich and ate it right away too, being this depressed and sad had made her very hungry and thirsty without herself actually knowing that, but now that she started drinking and eating, her stomach just wanted more. So after she had finished eating her sandwich, she took the rest of her sake and emptied the glass, before pouring some more for herself, but this time only nipped at it, as her nerves were finally calming down.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:44 pm
While Yuna had been helping herself to the snacks Lee had finally been able to relax and settled down on a cushion and had fallen asleep. It was only the whistle of the tea pot that made him wake, and it appeared that Yuna had not noticed that Lee had dozed off for a minute.
"That would be the tea." He said as he rose to his feet with a yawn as he walked into the kitchen and came out with another tray- this time holding the tea pot and 2 cups. Lee yawned again, but tried to hide it- it was impolite to yawn so rudely in front of company.

Katia Corvain

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:47 pm
Yuna finally gave a slight smile as she saw him wake up by the tea pot, noticing just before the tea pot whistled that he had been asleep. She watched him come back inside with the tea pot and two cups. She grabbed one cup and poured some tea to herself fast, tasting it "Mmmm sooo good." she smiled a little more "How can such a handsome friend, even a male, of Kay make tea and food?" she asked with a giggle as she took a sip of the tea again.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:57 pm
"My mother was a very good cook, and she taught me all she knew before she passed." Lee said as he grabbed the tea cup and poured some tea for himself. This seemed like the perfect thing to keep him awake, but couldn't help put some sake into the tea.
"An old family secret." He said as he showed her, and set the sake bottle back down on the small table. He took a sip of the tea and smiled. He could feel his eyelids becoming slightly less heavy, and the situation a little less bad.
"Please forgive me, Kay had me up all night talking last night." He said with a stretch as he took another sip of his alcoholic tea.

Katia Corvain

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:06 pm
Yuna looked over at him when he said they had been spending the night together and giggled a little, placing her elbows on his table, and her head in her hands, looking at him. "You two spend the night together, as in...you know, hot stuff?" she asked with a slight giggle, her cheeks blushing a little as her drunk mind made her look Lee up and down "I see why she would, if that is what you two did." she giggled.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:10 pm
"Thinking your friend is a man for several years then finding out that he is actually a female is a bit of a horny kill, but since we're talking about good-looking I'm surprised that you haven't found a husband already." Lee found himself saying, and he wondered how much sake he had put into his tea. His head felt fuzzy and all his better judgments seemed to be silenced. "But lets not talk about Kay, is that kimono silk?" He asked as he held out his hand to touch the shoulder of the kimono.  

Katia Corvain

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:12 pm
Yuna laughed a little and nodded "Yeah I can see how that is a horny kill." she giggled and felt his hand on her shoulder now. She smiled a little, moving closer to him "Mmm my kimono is made of pure silk, it's very soft." she whispered to him softly, now sitting completely next to him, not minding his hand on her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:14 pm
Edited for the sake of PG-13 Gaia Online.

Summary:
Passionate love-making ensued. Afterwards Lee carried Yuna to his bed so they could sleep.

Lee pulled the blankets up over them, and put his arm around her. He didn't know how long it would take for her to fall asleep, but he was asleep within minutes. The sleep was deep and wonderfully comfortable. The night was chilly, but Lee kept plenty warm with the heat between his and Yuna's bodies.
The night passed quickly, and soon the sun was raising again. He rose from the bed, careful not to disturb Yuna, dressed and left. He was sure she would be fine without him, and he had work to go to.

Katia Corvain

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:37 am
Yuna feel asleep as soon as Lee had taken his arms around her. She slept heavily and peacefully through the night, and didn't even feel when Lee got up and left. She just curled up on his bed with the blanket over her and turned onto her other side, still naked. She yawned, not even being woke up by the sun, she had been drinking so much last night that it would make sure she slept for a long time, and then the time with Lee had just increased how long she would be sleeping now.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:47 am
While Lee was off away at work Kay was just waking up. She had had a horrible night, and didn't get much sleep. The whole night she had wished that she could have talked to Yuna and apologize for being so harsh. She even went over to Yuna's house, but couldn't bring herself to knock on the door and talk to her 'parents'.
Kay found that she was spending every free moment training, and pushing herself harder and harder to almost her breaking point, where she would collapse and be too physically exhausted to think about anything.
She spent all day in the training field and the appearance of the training dummy showed that. She would soon have to get another one, because this one was as shredded as solid wood can get.

Katia Corvain

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:55 am
Yuna woke up around midday and stared up in the ceiling a little, thinking about last night. She smiled a little to herself, she really had enjoyed it. She stood up slowly and walked into the sitting room where Lee had taken off her kimono the last night, and her underwear. She grabbed her bra and panties and got into those first, then grabbed her kimono and put it around her waist. Now the question rose in her head, should she stay or go? If she went away, how would Lee take that? She decided she could leave a note to him. She walked around his house, finding some paper and a pencil, and started to write. "Dear Lee, thanks for a wonderful day and night, it was wonderful. Don't take it the wrong way that I didn't wait till you get home, but I didn't know what you wanted. But I have a suggestion, I'm tired of living with my 'family' and I think we got along very well last night, so, if you would be interested, I thought I could maybe move in here with you? Anyway, I'll be home all day, I hope to see you when you get home from work. You're girl Yuna." she made a small heart after her name and then put it at his kitchen table. She grabbed her sandals, and sneaked out, and got over into her 'family's' house, luckily they were at work, and then walked into the bathroom to straighten out her black long hair.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:07 am
After working out so long and hard, there was nothing Kay wanted more right now than a swim. She had been working out since dawn, and was all sweaty and sticky. She was wearing a silk kimono, with her hair done up prettily- having decided to fully embrace her feminine side today, not that anybody would notice otherwise.
She left her weapons and dummy in the field, she would be back for them later, and started walking towards the waterfall.
Her heart ached a little as the memory of the other night came to her mind, but it quickly left because of her exhaustion. She took off the kimono, took her hair down and jumped into the water with her bra and panties on. It felt wonderfully cooling and refreshing, and she decided to float there for awhile.
Later she would go over to Lee's house once he got home from work and see if he could offer any more advice.

Katia Corvain

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:14 am
Yuna had straightened her hair now and decided to go to the waterfall to get a small swim and cool down. She walked out of her house again and then out of the village and into the forest. But when she came near the waterfall, she saw Kay there, and decided to just sit down a little, and look at her. Kay was beautiful when she was in her feminine outfit, she looked great in everything. Yuna sighed a little and stood up after a couple of minutes and walked back into the village again, going into her house and just decided to take a shower in there instead, so that she could become clean from the last night, it had been quiet some mess they had been doing Lee and her, so it was better to get clean now. So she walked into her shower, stripped down and turned on the water and stepped into it, letting the cold water cool her off slowly.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff