Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Princess and Protecter RP (private/full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:22 pm

"It's just my shoulder," she said on a sigh."I'll be fine...don't worry..." She straightened her skirt then turned. "I'm ready to go if you are..."
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:33 pm

"Well... they will follow after us. I don't really feel like we are safe yet, yes lets go." He gets on Darkstar and starts off slowly.

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:23 am

Anna bit down on her bottom lip and mounted then sighed. "Yes lets," she said and then straightened her reins and looked at Hiquel. "ONce we're safe enough for your tastes, please let me know. I don't want to overdo it." Her voice was tired and weakened by what had happened. After sleep, she'd be okay though.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:26 am

"I shall." They ride in silence for a while until Hiquel suddenly turns off the road, "We should be safe enough to make camp now." He slides off of Darkstar and offers to help Anna down.

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:58 pm

She took his offer and slowly slid down off of the horse then sat down and moved aside her sleeve to reveal a large bruise where Sian had tried to force himself on her. She swallowed and winced as she ran her fingers tenderly acrossthe swollen purple flesh.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:33 pm

He hisses through his teeth, "Arilafti should be able to help with that when he gets here." Hiquel pours water into a cloth. "This should help dull the pain." He lays the cold cloth over the bruise, "I'm sorry I didn't make it sooner."

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:25 am

Moving her chocolate brown hair to the opposite shoulder, she began to press the cold cloth to the bruise. Wincing at the contact. She looked up at Hiquel. "Don't worry about it," she whispered. "I'm fine," she whispered softly. "And you made it there soon enough. If you had not of, well..." She swallowed. "I'm just thankful that you did." She felt her face flush.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:32 am

"i am thankful I was not any later as well..." He walks over to Darkstar and brushes his mane, "You should sleep, We will need to leave early... I may have started a war if I actually killed him..."

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:20 am

She gave a soft nod. "Yes..." She got up and grabbed a blanket from her bag and laid it on the ground, sinking down onto it easily. Her hair fanning out, she took a deep breath and then blocked out dark images to try and sleep.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:09 pm

Hiquel pulled a blanket from his bags and leaned against a tree, resting but staying alert.

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:22 am

The night passed with nothing of consequence. She rose from her makeshift bed the next morning and looked over at Hiquel, seeing how tired he was. "You should learn to sleep more deeply," she said softly then began to fold the bedroll, ignoring the pain in her shoulder.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:35 am

Hiquel stood and stretched, "I can go days without sleeping and I will be just fine. I didn't want anything to happen in the middle of the night. I guess I an better at not leaving a trail then I thought, I wonder where my brothers are." He folded his blanket and stuffed it back into the saddlebag, "Should we wait for them, or should we go?"

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:34 am

"Go...the more space we leave between him and me the better..." She sighed heavily. "I'm scared to death. Is that a valild emotion?" she asked swallowing and looking at Hiquel intently.
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:07 am

He placed a hand on her shoulder, "Yes it is Anna, but please do not loose control of your fear, if you do you may panic. Lets go then. Can you manage on your own getting on Snowflame?"

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:19 am

She nodded and then put her hand over his and closed her eyes tightly. "Yes...I'll manage. I did last night after all. We still have to reach the mountains before nightfall or we'll be behind schedule...and I don't want the man mad at me for being late to our betrothal celebration...as much as I would love to miss it." Giving a sigh she kissed Hiquel's knuckles affectionately, subconsciously, then began to tighten Snowflame's saddle before sitting astride her back. Ignoring the stiffness of her shoulder.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff