Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
Reversal Of Fate (In need of characters) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:03 pm
Haruka lets out a high-pitched screatch and the creatures all rush at him, the tigers and leopards scratch his legs and ankles, while the wolves hang off of his arms, Haruka walks toward him and growls again, the wolves rock back and forth, while pulling down. trying to make him fall. the smaller creatures like the fox, run behind his feet and bite his ankles, hard. she lets out a mournful howl and says sadly, "i'm sorry Ryousuke. but dont give up. there is always a way, if you try to think, i'm sure you can find a way to overpower him. i'm sure your stronger, just try, please."  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:22 pm
He laughed. "This is your best?" He then fell to his knees. "No! You can't get control! I will not allow it!" A weaker voice came out of his mouth. "Shut up....my body.....belongs to me....And only...me....Haruka.....take my dagger.....sink it into my heart....then run as far as you can..." He then screamed out as if in pain. "No! I will not!" He growled and tried to overpower the animals. "This body was meant to hold a demon not some weak angel"  

Kuchiki-Roy

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:30 pm
Haruka grabs the dagger, and with a grin says "see, i knew you could do it Ryosuke i believed in you, you are and always shall be my friend.", she stabs his heart and runs, she runs all the way back to the shrine she was sealed at.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:53 pm
Piro steps out of the shadow of the cave and kneels by the dying man. "You had to ask for her to stab you," he says disappointingly and shakes his head. "I'm surprised your still breathing. She must have missed your heart by inches, so now your going to bleed to death." Piro said with little emotion.  

kokushibyou-_0

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:53 pm
Ryousuke smiled as chains shot out of the ground engulfing him. "NO!!! This can't end like this!!" Still smiling he mumbled. "It has....as of now....I hold the key to your cell..." The chains forced him into the ground and sank into his body releasing a large white light into the air leaving him out cold.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:59 pm
(DAMMIT, i've been gone for too long and have know idea what the hell just happened.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:00 pm
(Haruka found me, my inner demon attacked her then It just got sealed )  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:01 pm
"Crap, i can't get away with my shadows gone. Guess ill have to run for it." Piro snapped as he tried to block the light from his eyes. Piro found a rock to hide behind near by and peaked out to keep an eye on what was going on.  

kokushibyou-_0

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:04 pm
(lol, i just left for a second, and it's like a friggin' stream of posts! you guys type fast!! xd ) Haruka lets out another mournful howl and thinks to herself i hope i didnt kill him then her insticts appear, again.... "do not worry, it was him talking, you freed him. you did good." they said. she let out a sigh and looked up into the sky.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:06 pm
(come on lets not make this another chat thread. lol)  

kokushibyou-_0

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:08 pm
( XD lol good point ) Ryousuke layed on the ground out cold slightly bleeding from the stab wound.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:11 pm
Axel had blanked out for a moment. only to come back to reality. He was alone. "DAMN IT!!" He pulled out his gun and unleash a fit of fiery rage on the wall next to him. The gun had been infused with fire as bullets of flame poured out. Axel had just wasted an entire clip on the building wall. He then collasped to his knees and pounded the ground with fist. "Why can't I do anything right?!" He was alone.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:16 pm
Haruka sat beside the shrine, untill two wolves came to her and barked they said "Haruka, i think it is good now.......but just in case let us help you find your friend, so you dont go alone." and the three of them walked towards the last place they saw Axel. Haruka sniffed the air and smelled fire and Haruka howled a greeting. then said "Axel, is that you?" and waited.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:21 pm
Hearing Haruka's voice, Axel reloaded his fired a shot into the air like a flare shot. "I'm over here!" He then moved a few paces away from where he fired.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:26 pm
Haruka looked around as she heard him yell. "you two, lets keep walking". she says to the wolves. as she got closer she could see him. "axel, we need to find Ryousuke again. i think i know where he is, follow me." and she started fast walking. "and this time, keep up!" she said jokeingly.  
Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff