Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Adventures of Alaric and Karissa (Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who are you?
  Alaric.
  Karissa.
  A random spy.
View Results

daystar50

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:24 am
He smiled and lowered his voice a little, "Is that so, well compared to you, I look about as good as last place in a beauty pageant." He changed back to his normal voice. "But I think I have good muscles from all of the climbing I do, and from the martial arts Alaric does. We would be a ball if it was up to Hiquel, all ways cooking food that is way to good."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:31 am
It's hard to say that I was wrong, it's hard to say I miss you..
Karissa's eyes widened at his comment. Then a huge smile broke on her face. "I guess it is good that it isn't just Hiquel in there." she joked. She reached out and grabbed his hand, "Do you climb around every night?" she asked.
Since you've been gone, it's not the same..

terrahbyte

Distinct Conversationalist

daystar50

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:12 am
He squeezed her hand softly, "Yes I do, only time I can take over without them knowing I'm around,and I guess he keeps us well fed, and we keep him healthy."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:57 am
Karissa smiled, "Well that is a good balance. A healthy balance." Karissa said encouragingly. She squeezed his hand back.

terrahbyte

daystar50

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:01 am
"True, but sometimes he eats so much before he sleeps, that I have a hard time climbing around, I feel like a sloth." He laughed quietly, "But I guess they climb too so it's not a bad thing." He pulls up the panel in front of them, "She is out of this building, and I'm getting a little hungry from talking about food, shall we raid the kitchen?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:08 am
Karissa nodded, "I am getting hungry as well." She went over to the gap in the ceiling and hopped to the ground, she bent her knees, and landed her jump perfectly. She smiled proudly, and moved aside so that Keroth could get down.

terrahbyte

daystar50

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:39 am
Keroth pulled himself through the gap and did a flip before landing with almost no sound, "Would you lead the way? I don't know where it is." He took her hand and waited.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:18 pm
Karissa smiled and lead the way to the kitchen, she stopped when she reached it. It was locked, and Karissa didn't know anything about picking locks.

terrahbyte

daystar50

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:10 pm
He tried not to grin as she turned the knob, "Can't open it?" He asked in a mock teasing voice, "Do you want me to?" He picked the lock and the door swung open, he stashed his pick set and held the door for her, "After you Karissa."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:54 pm
Karissa walked in and twirled around a couple times, "This is so exhilarating!" She cheered, she didn't ever sneak around. She knew that if she didn't have Keroth with her, she would be caught. Karissa was not sneaky. She smiled at him. "I hope you don't want me to cook for you." She said jokingly.

terrahbyte

daystar50

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:42 pm
Keroth laughed quietly as he walked into the room, "No, I was thinking we snag an ice pop or a milk or something." He begins searching through the drawers, "ooo, chips."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:14 pm
Karissa grinned, "I like ice pop. Chips are good too." She walks gracefully behind Keroth as he looks through to kitchen. "Keroth, what would you say Alaric, and I are?

terrahbyte

daystar50

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:06 pm
He pulls a bag of plain tortilla chips from a drawer, "These are good, no residue when you eat." He turns to the giant walk-in freezer, "I guess you two are a budding romance, but that's just from the little that I have seen. I guess at this point it could go ether way."  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:56 pm
Karissa nodded and looked through some drawers, and cabinets. She found a bag of m&ms and pulled it out. "I love chocolate!" she said excitedly. She looked at Keroth and smiled, "A budding romance, so its like a flower?"

terrahbyte

daystar50

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:26 pm
"Oh chocolate, any more?" He looked in the drawer and pulled out a bag for himself, "Sweet, anyway, I guess that is a good way to think of it, too much 'sun' and 'water' and it will die, and the same holds true for the opposite, not enough and it will starve and whither. Good metaphor." He tore into his bag and ate a small handful.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff