Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply 1X1 Role Plays
Cursed Love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

5Bulletproof-Marshmellows
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:55 pm
Rina shaked her head, a little confused but she guessed things would fall into place later. She walked out of the classroom, slowly going to her second class. As she walked realized that one of her former friends was right next to her. His name was Kyle. Rina had stopped talking to him when he had almost gotten killed, she knew it was because he was friends with her. She sighed, not really knowing what to do once again. She knew that he had liked her before, but now she guessed he hated her and she wouldn't blame him if he did.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:18 pm
Xavier ran around the gym, running his laps, his crowd of wanna-be lovers straining to keep up. He grinned, easily getting away from them and watching them do their last lap, giving them all a dark look and watching one fall on her face. The game was simple, Dodgeball. Of course all the other guys in the gym aimed at him because he was 'stealing their girlfriends' even though he wanted nothing to do with them. The gym teacher's eyes widened as Xavier launched a ball at Matt's face, glaring. "Maybe if your girlfriend wasn't such a whore, you wouldn't have that problem, now would you?!" He yelled, putting his hand up to the teacher as he walked to the office, knowing what would happen.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:25 pm
Walking into her class, she felt uneasy. She wished she could just disappear for her second class as she sat down, with Kyle not too far off. The teacher started talking a few minutes later, but Rina had more on her mind than finding out what X was. Math was probably her easiest subject, so she didn't pay attention and instead worked on the homework that was going to be assigned for today. As soon as the teacher had stopped talking, Kyle came up and sat down across from her. "Hey." Rina looked up. "Hi..." all of this felt so akward.

((black words are when Kyle talks))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:39 pm
Xavier walked into math class, being ten minutes late, his face red, obviously angry. Once again, him and Matt locked eyes and he gave Matt a vicious death glare, holding a paper in between his books as he sat behind Rina, not saying a word. He tried to bury himself in his work, but when the teacher called on him, his head snapped up and he stared the teacher down until he called on someone else. Xavier just went back to doing his notes, not paying attention to what was going on.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:52 pm
It was silent from then on. They just did their own work. Rina never looked up from her book as she kept working. She couldn't really think of anything to say to him. Hearing someone walk in she looked up seeing Xavier, seeing that he was mad she looked back down, deciding not to bother him.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:25 pm
Xavier just looked at his paper, not really knowing why he was the only one getting in trouble. Deciding to make the trouble and stay at home worthwile, he rose from his seat. Slowly stalking over to where a very smug Matt was sitting, Xavier yanked Matt from his seat. Before the teacher could do anything, Xavier had started punching Matt out, hitting him square in the nose each time.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:21 pm
Rina watched him, wondering why he was so angry. Getting up she walked over to Xavier who was now punching Matt. The tips of her fingers touched his shoulder, hoping that she would be able to calm him down. Even if she didn't know what had happened before, she didn't think that this needed to happen. In a few seconds a few other guys ran up and started to pull Xavier away as the teacher called the front office.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:19 pm
As soon as he felt someone lightly touching his shoulder, Xavier stopped, knowing exactly who it was. He turned away from Matt, leaving him on the ground covered in his own blood as he was forcefully pulled away. He gave Rina a brief nod, knowing that he'd be suspended longer now that he'd started a fight. And he'd probably get sued.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:05 pm
"Let him go." she said in a low voice and surprisingly they did. The principle came in, demanding to know what had happened. Rina watched him go over to Xavier and then look at Matt. "What happened?" he asked him.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:41 pm
Matt just held his nose, blood going everywhere from the fight, having a broken nose. "H-He beat the crap out of me for saying stuff.." Matt told him quietly. "Actually no. I beat the crap out of you for saying crap, then getting me in trouble, then acting like you rule the world. Oh, and for the fact that you blame me for your girlfriend throwing herself at me." Xavier growled, walking to Rina.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:02 pm
Rina stood there, watching them talk. Well, it all did make sense. She sighed, looking over at Xavier. "Both of you, in my office. Now." the principal said before stomping out the door. He hated when things like this happened.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:36 am
Xavier watched Matt stumble out of the classroom with his friends at his side, helping him. Sighing, Xavier walked behind the crew of boys, ignoring the looks that they all gave him. Even though he'd probably be sued and suspended, nothing mattered to him, it was his way of telling people that he wasn't to be messed with. "And now I bet Rina is upset with me.." He muttered quietly, just watching the boys.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:47 pm
The teacher told the class to calm down as Rina slipped out of class. She didn't want to hear all the rumors and lies that everyone was going to come up with. The principal led them to his office, telling Matt's friends to go back to their classrooms. "Well, Xavier, you probably already know what is going to happen to you, right?" he said, looking at them.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:13 pm
"Yup, and I could really care less. He deserved that, you don't say crap about someone, then throw a ball at their face as hard as you can. Then after that, he ran his mouth some more, and got me sent to the office in gym. He's been all smug since then so I put him in his place." Xavier replied, pointing out that he hadn't been the only one doing things.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:19 pm
"Both of you are suspended for today and tomorrow." the principal said emotionlessly. "And it better not happen again." he said looking at both of them. "Understand." he took out two slips of paper and began to fill them out as he waited for them to say something.  
1X1 Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff