Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
WE'RE DECLARING WAR ON SNOWCLAN!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonPuppyNinja101

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:04 pm
"no..." Drippingpaw meowed, all os a sudden aware that the snowclan cats that she thought that were still here were dead ones. She siniffed the air again. The snowclan cats must have ran down wind from her and she missed them.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:07 pm
"alright...." Leafpetal said, then she noticed Scarclaw and her injuries. "Scarclaw!" Leafpetal said, then ran over to her and started treating her wounds with herbs. She noticed her eye. "Hey.... how did you get that?"  

Feathertail14

DemonPuppyNinja101

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:10 pm
Drippingpaw heard the shecat pad away and thought that was a good chance to slip away. She made a sharp turn and started to run toward the snowclan cats.
(( Where do i post now? ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:10 pm
((um.... not sure....))  

Feathertail14

I Deutschland I
Crew

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:32 pm
Feathertail14
"alright...." Leafpetal said, then she noticed Scarclaw and her injuries. "Scarclaw!" Leafpetal said, then ran over to her and started treating her wounds with herbs. She noticed her eye. "Hey.... how did you get that?"

Scarclaw looked up at Leafpetal, slightly sincing when she touched her. "The cut on my eye? Some SnowClan gave it to me. Along with this-" she flicked her torn right ear "-and this-" she moved her right forepaw, and winced again "-but that's nothing compared to who I lost..." she trailed off, lowering her head. "I... I lost my mate Blackstorm in the battle..." she choked out the words, tears forming in her blue eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:41 pm
Leafpetal looked shocked for a moment, but went back to treating Scarclaw's wounds. "i'm sorry for your loss...." she wispered.  

Feathertail14

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:14 pm
((Gasp!!! Leafpetal, how could you fight SnowClan! You were my friend! YOU TRAITOR!!! *dies*))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:12 pm
Lyn Waveryn
((Gasp!!! Leafpetal, how could you fight SnowClan! You were my friend! YOU TRAITOR!!! *dies*))

((WHAT?! I DIDN'T FIGHT!!! I'M A MEDICINE CAT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!))  

Feathertail14

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:30 pm
((Did I miss anything big?))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:59 pm
wat did they do?  

caitlinmay1

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:12 pm
((OK!!! I'M BACK FROM FLORIDA!!! what'd i miss?))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:28 pm
((um... i don't think much happened...))  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:06 pm
(I'M BACK! And so is my clan. We're going to post in here...)

Crystalstar stared at the stars above her, she was to hot to sleep. "Oh how I miss the snow. I feel like I'm in SkyClan again." She thought about her old life when Patchstar, Patchpaw back then, and herself were always together. She sighed, missing her old life. She looked down and around at her sleeping clan, they were going to make their way back home tomorrow morning.  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff