Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hogsmeade Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Stand is You're Favorite in the Vernal Fair line-up?
  The Picnic!
  Finding Frog Cards all the way!
  Feeling Flowers, for sure!
  I'm all about Babbitty Rabbity's Spring Hop!
  Keen Eye for the Old Guy! Yeah, Work it Headmaster!
  Such great items at Master Reynard's Marvelous Menagerie!
  I love me some Clairvoyant Express!
  Ah, they're all so cool, I can't pick!
  Meh... I'm gonna go hang out in Spinner's End...
View Results

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:28 am
*is still un consious with living fire surrounding me*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:35 pm
"Chapita," Tabby said taking up her friends old nickname. "If we must we must." She says hardly believing the words are coming out of her mouth. "Who knows? Maybe the ministry will understand." Already knowing the words to be untrue. "But I don't think we should get everyone involved. Better us than them right?"  

Tabby507

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:48 pm
"I agree," Katie says, sweat beading on her brow. She was a Slytherin after all. They weren't the bravest people. She sighs, "Let's go. I just hope it works."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:49 pm
"On the count of three...ONE!"  

Tabby507

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:54 pm
"Two!!" Katie says, closing her eyes and saying her prayers.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:12 pm
"Three!" Tabby said her hand was shaking but she said "AVADA KEDAVRA!"" She screamed through her tears that were now falling. There was a horrible flash of green light and the fire started to die down. "Holy s**t what did I just do" she said to herself.  

Tabby507

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:19 pm
Katie screams, "Avada Kedavra!!!!" The fyre dies down, loosing its life. Only fire remains, no longer beasts. Katie's tears stream down her face and then she smiles, "Tabby!!! We did it!!! We killed it!!!!!! Now, Augamenti!!!!!!" the fire in front of her disappears as a jet of water explodes from her wand.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:43 pm
"Augamenti!" Tabby says it repeatedly. The fire died down and she turned to Katie "Yes, yes we did. But now we better run before the feds find us." She jumps on her broom and flies over to James. She picks him up and steadys him on her broom she flies back over to the others and lowers him to the ground. "Now what?"  

Tabby507

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:14 pm
[[The curse itself is Unforgivable isn't it? They were made illegal.]]
"Okay. I think it should be me who leads them to the Shack. I know a shortcut. Kitty, why don't you make sure that everyone gets there. You are the oldest," she says. Katie hands Kitty the book and then takes a deep breath.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:23 pm
"Well, yeah, but isn't that only if you use against a person? Or well, someone sentient anyway..." Kitty took the book, "So we use it to go the the Shack and attack them when the bait leads them there? Are you're going to be the bait, aren't you, Katie?" sad  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:37 pm
*Summer sat there, stunned, as Tabby and Katie killed the fire. She only came to her senses when she realized Lockhart was falling off her lap. She pulled him back up then turned to Kitty.*

You have to take James...my broom can't handle three people...especially since Lockhart is an adult...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:38 pm
[[I already landed. sweatdrop ]]

Seeing Summer was having some trouble with so many people on her broom Kitty used Wingardium Leviosa to relieve some of the weight. James floated gently down. "Anyone know if Rennervate works on unconscious people too?"

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:30 pm
Whew. Thanks Kitty.

I don't know if renervate works...try it?

*Summer eased herself down and dropped Lockhart to the floor (by not so nicely pushing him off her broom while she was still about 2 feet in the air) and hopped off her broom. She grabbed Lockhart by his coat collar and dragged him with her, broom in her other hand.*

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff